I Really DID Need a Vacation!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few minutes, by unspoken agreement, we rolled over as one conjoined body, so that we were in a classic missionary position. Marianne's arms and legs enveloped my torso and thighs as her feminine depths enveloped my manhood. We made love in a way that ensured that the pleasure would last a long time. When we finally came, we came together. It was quiet, gentle, and immensely satisfying.

After many deep but loving kisses, I moved off her. She rolled on her side, and I spooned up against her.

"That was nice," she said.

"Yeah, it really was." I was very relaxed, and gave some consideration to dozing again, since I thought she had drifted off.

She broke the silence. "You're poking me," she chuckled.

"What?"

"Your cock. It's poking me in the ass."

I realized my erection had never gone completely soft, and was now nestled between her warm, firm butt-cheeks. "Sorry."

"Don't be. I like it. Have you ever done more than just poke a woman like that?" she asked.

"What do you mean?"

"Have you ever fucked a girl's ass?"

"Actually, no. Has anyone ever done that to you?"

"Not yet," Marianne said in a sultry whisper. She was grinning back at me over her shoulder. "So, what are your dinner plans for tonight?"