I Rub an Asian MILF the Right Way

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat down, closed my eyes and said go ahead.

Akiko turned around and sat down, and said I'm ready.

I opened my eyes to see a beautiful Asian female topless and smiling across the hot tub from me.

Her breasts were underwater, hands at her sides and her eyes were sparkling at me.

It wasn't too much of a stretch to see her nipples at attention under the warm swirling water.

She said, you like?

I said yes, you are beautiful and have a beautiful body, smiling.

It was an awkward pause.

She was ready to start fooling around but I didn't want to do it in the hot tub, I was concerned about the neighbors hearing us or seeing us.

I had to transition from the hot tub to the massage table and at the same time keep Akiko interested.

I moved closer to her, my eyes never wavering from hers, and said let me continue my massage and work on your feet and legs.

Akiko smiled and said please.

Massaging feet can be painful for the recipient and despite my best efforts to be kind and considerate; she flinched and complained by tensing up quite a bit.

I did her left foot first.

As I was working on her right foot she pulled her foot away from me, kicking me in the chin.

She was so shocked she moved across the tub to comfort me.

It was instinctive on her part.

She grabbed my head, pulled me close, we looked in each other's eyes and we kissed.

Akiko was an aggressive kisser.

She was hungry to be kissed.

Our tongues dueled, her hands wrapped around my neck and as my chest crushed her breasts my hands roamed her bare back.

Pulling away after a few minutes of this, I said to Akiko let's get you on the massage table.

I grabbed her hand; we climbed out of the hot tub and walked to the cottage.

Akiko was topless, having left the top of her suit by the hot tub.

We walked into the cottage and the massage table was ready.

I kissed her gently, and said, why don't you freshen up and I will be back in a few minutes.

When you are ready, go ahead and get up on the table.

She smiled, her breasts gently swaying as she moved towards the bathroom.

The bottom of her suit had climbed into her crack, displaying most of her cheeks.

I dimmed the lights in the room and lit a few candles.

Heading back to the hot tub, I picked up the flutes, the champagne bottle, and her suit top.

Inside the house I turned out all the lights inside and outside then shut the music off and then made sure the doors were locked.

When I entered the cottage, she was laying face down on the table, her somewhat wet bathing suit bottom still on.

Akiko's head was in the cradle.

I left the door of the cottage open so we could hear the soothing sound of the waterfall.

I ran my hand up her left calf, thigh, butt, back and when I got to her neck and said, just please relax.

Grabbing some oil, I started on her feet, moving up her calves, rubbing out the stiff muscles to behind her knees.

She started giggling, telling me it tickled there.

I jumped my hands over the backs of her knees to her thighs and as I moved up to her butt, she spread her legs.

Just a little sign to me she was enjoying what I was doing and wanting more.

I didn't disappoint her.

I whispered to her, this has to go.

With that I tugged at the ties holding her swimsuit bottom on and started pulling it off of her, very gently.

There was no resistance.

To accommodate me she lifted her ass and her pussy up and then settled back down on the table.

She was lying naked in front of me.

I could see her hairy pussy from where I was standing on her left side just by her butt.

I did something that I felt would make the massage more erotic.

Grabbing a towel I first dried her semi-wet ass, even reaching into her crack, and as she lifted her ass up in search of the source of the pleasure, I reached under her with the towel and ran it over her hairy pussy, my goal to dry it before I got started on the massage.

I didn't linger, but I probably rubbed a few more times than was necessary.

Just to be sure it was dry.

Not a peep out of Akiko.

Silence means approval in my world.

Grabbing a second towel, quickly I folded it and covered only the top half of her back, making sure not to cover her hair, neck or head.

This heightens the sensation that the lower half of the body is exposed.

This all took place in just a couple of minutes.

Warming the oil in my hands, I started in on her ass.

I worked from the outside in, rubbing, soft and hard, trying to find the knots that I knew were there.

It took some time but I found one in each cheek, deep in her gluteus muscles.

She groaned a lot, and her hips lifted up on many of my stokes, so I knew she was getting into it.

A few times when I hit a hard spot she tried to move away from the pain but I put my hand on her back and asked her to relax, to take a breath.

When I started back in, I took my time and used less pressure, rubbing until I felt the knot disappear.

Women don't get butt massages because they are embarrassed to ask for them but there is a lot of tension to be rubbed out from that part of the body.

There were three more things I wanted to do around her bottom before I moved to her back.

The first was to massage around the points of connection between the thigh and the torso.

This is similar what Joi (my masseuse) had done for me, getting me up on all fours because it was so pleasurable.

So I did the same thing for Akiko, and she had the same positive reaction I did.

As she rose up on her hands and knees in search of the pleasure source, she pulled the towel off of her back.

She spread her legs to provide easier access for my warm, oiled, probing hands.

As I massaged the connection points, the top of each thigh, I could see her full dark bush and her swaying tits.

I was trying very hard not to rub her pussy, but my hands were moving quickly and the back of my hands brushed against her outer lips, and when I did it, she groaned.

The aroma of her sex reached my nose.

Her pussy was getting wet, this time from the inside.

She was making so much noise at this point I was glad I had left the waterfall on to muffle her sounds.

Just based on this, I knew Akiko would be a very vocal sexual partner.

I slowly reduced my hand speed to the point where I could gently lay her back down on the massage table.

Then I started in on her inner ass, focusing on what I refer to as the canyon rim, canyon walls, canyon floor (crack) and rosebud.

Using plenty of oil, I was slow, methodical and deliberate as I worked her canyon rim and walls from north to south. Then south to north. Then north to south again.

Akiko was verbally telling me how much she liked my rubbing with her groans of pleasure.

She spread her legs which she hoped would widen her canyon (crack) to make it easier for me to massage.

Spreading her legs actually pushed her cheeks together which just allowed me to massage them more forcefully, which she fully enjoyed.

I'm pretty sure this part of her body had not been massaged before.

There might not be any knots in the rim or the rim walls but there are a lot of nerve endings and getting massaged there feels unbelievable.

Akiko was in heaven and I was enjoying this massage too.

I had a large erection to prove it.

I am sure she wanted me to continue to do this until the sun came up -- that is how good it felt.

But I had a more pressing, personal agenda, making a sperm deposit or two in that very hairy pussy that hadn't been penetrated in some time.

A professional masseuse never puts the oil on a client except by using their hands, but I violated that rule by letting some oil run down Akiko's crack because I wanted her to know what was coming. Some of it ran right into her hairy pussy.

Her rosebud was going to get a workout.

What did she do?

She reached around with both hands, grabbed her ass cheeks and pulled them apart to help me massage that hard to get to place.

Akiko started growling as I massaged all up and down over the canyon floor and she pushed back in a fucking motion when I started rubbing around her rosebud.

Some women freak out at this, pulling away. Not Akiko.

I continued to rub and swirl and she kept pushing back.

When I halted to get more oil I heard her say don't stop. Please don't stop.

Pouring more oil down her crack, some of it dripped into her pussy.

Continuing to push boundaries, I gently and slowly inserted a well oiled finger from my right hand into her ass and she started fucking it!

As I continued to finger fuck her ass, she pulled her hands away from her ass and reached under her body to rub her hairy beaver.

After a few more strokes into her ass, with my left hand I slapped her left ass cheek and pulled up at her inner thigh indicating I wanted her to lift her ass and get up on her knees.

I also turned her so that she was somewhat sideways on the table.

I added a second finger to the anal intrusion, and she moaned her approval.

Between the gasps I am hearing her grunt in her native Japanese.

So, here I am, finger fucking her ass, she is loving it, and her fingers are engrossed in her wet pussy in search of an orgasm.

I took my free left hand, reached underneath her and pulled at her large left breast, quickly finding the very hard and erect nipple and I started massaging and tugging on it.

Akiko was in sensory overload.

She moaned. Over and over again, it was almost constant.

Leaving her tit hanging, I pulled her hands away from her pussy, and said, let me do that.

I started finger fucking her hungry slit with my left hand.

Despite the wet pussy hair, I quickly found her enlarged clit, and began to nurture it with a combination of pushing, rubbing and swirling.

She was getting it in both holes from my fingers.

Akiko's head was down on the massage table, and her hands were squeezing and pulling at her nipples.

She is moaning and bucking and thrusting telling me she is going to cum.

It didn't take long.

When she came, she shook and I am sure the neighbors heard her scream over the falling water.

Akiko shuddered over and over, wave after wave of pleasure sweeping through her body.

When she finally pushed my hand away from her pussy I guided her ass to the table, pushing on her lower back with my left hand with my two fingers still engaged in her now stretched tight little hole.

I removed my fingers from her ass and she curled up in the fetal position on the table.

After quickly cleaning my hands in the bathroom I joined her on the table.

I spooned her, with my left arm under her head and my left hand aggressively fondling her left breast. My right arm completed the cover where my right hand was teasing and squeezing her right nipple and breast.

My swim trunks were still on. I was hard as Mount Wilson. She could feel me.

Just holding her for a few minutes. When she came down from her orgasmic rush, I got up and returned her to a face down position on the table.

The final thing I wanted to down was to massage her lower back into her buttocks.

This is a calming effect on the client, helping them to relax.

I put a clean towel on her upper back, again emphasizing her exposed bottom.

I spent a few minutes just rubbing her lower back into the top half of her buttocks.

When I finished, I slowly lifted her off the table and with my arm around her shoulders, we headed to the outdoor shower.

It was still warm outside.

The neighborhood appeared quiet.

I turned on the shower, put a shower cap on Akiko to keep her hair dry and pulled her into the spray.

Using moisturizer soap and warm water I cleaned the oil off of her and then dried her, all before we went back into the cottage.

I doubt if anyone had shown Akiko this much care in a very long time. Even the best spa in the world didn't treat their clients the way I did with this kind of personal attention.

Akiko still nude, I escorted her into the bedroom of the cottage, closing down the door behind us.

I turned out all the lights, blew out the candles and very gently, I put pulled the covers completely off and put Akiko into the bed.

I stripped off my suit, dried myself and climbed in with her.

We started kissing and within seconds my hands were on her tits.

She moaned into my mouth.

Her hands held my head so we could stay connected with our lips and tongues.

Breaking our kiss, I bent to suck at her nipples.

I teased and pulled at them with my teeth.

Akiko held my head to her breasts in appreciation of my attention.

She moaned as I squeezed and played with her tits. I gently bit her nipples and pulled at them with my teeth.

My hands roved south to her hairy pussy and she started bucking against my heat seeking hand.

Akiko simply said, fuck me. Fuck me now.

She was so horny she reached down and guided my hard cock to her wet pussy.

I moved up, kneeling between her thighs, her aroma of arousal filling the room.

Using her hand she guided my tip up and down her lower lips, in preparation of my penetration.

Akiko reached up and pulled my face down to kiss her and my cock followed to her now parted and inflamed lower lips.

She was very tight as I entered her but she wrapped her legs around my back and grabbed my ass and started to push back from my first tentative strokes inside her.

She moaned and said so good, so good. Her motion picked up the pace driving me deeper into her hot wet furnace.

My balls slapped her ass as the pounding continued.

The only time her lips left mine were when she said that she wanted me to please cum in her pussy.

It had been so long and she wanted to feel me spurt inside her.

She looked at me and begged me to please cum inside me.

I looked at her loving eyes and said I will cum big in your tight pussy tonight and tomorrow.

She smiled and we resumed the battle of our tongues.

I started pounding knowing if I came quickly I could do it again soon, and would last much longer the second time.

She was so tight, so hot and so wet and her fucking felt unbelievably good I didn't last too long.

I came with a groan, my first orgasm since Thursday with Monica. It was a pent up load, and I planted it deep.

As I came Akiko smiled and pulled me close, whispering into my ear, give me your cum, honey, give it all to me.

Akiko didn't care that I didn't last long.

When I rolled off of her she quickly scrambled between my legs and began licking my flagging cock and playing with my balls.

She didn't mind tasting her own juices. Or my juice either!

My orgasm gave her a second wind.

She licked my member with relish, bringing it back to life.

It felt great, she kept at it. She kept calling my cock her dessert.

Then she started licking my balls because she wanted me to give her lots of cum in her pussy.

Then she starting rimming me and I wondered what I had unleashed.

OMG it felt good. So good.

I got hard in no time, the Viagra sure helped and she climbed up and squatting, slowly lowered herself on my waiting erection.

Her hand gripped the base of cock to improve the aim.

As I entered her she groaned again, and again, so good, so good, just right for me, you fit good for me.

Big cock. Big cock for me.

She started bouncing on my cock.

I kept my hands on her hips and her tits, letting her quickly grind to her second orgasm.

She fell forward onto me when that happened and I just held her tight when she shuddered.

We fucked until after midnight.

I came in her pussy three times in three hours, and I don't know how many times she came.

Her favorite position was doggy style and while I was taking her that way, I had my thumb on her asshole, pushing and rubbing.

I was sending a message that I had plans for her tight hole.

She loved it.

Akiko also loved to be on top, she rode me cowgirl and reverse cowgirl.

When she was riding me cowgirl I mauled her breasts.

She lowered her tits to allow me to feast, nipping and sucking.

I liked pounding her missionary, legs wrapped around my neck as I came deep into her steaming pussy.

We fell asleep as I was spooning her, my hands on both of her breasts and my hard tight in her crack.

I swear I was hard all night, it happens when you're sharing a bed with a hot nude woman.

At some point I rolled over on top of her and made another deposit.

The sun comes up early in May and we woke right after that.

I had morning wood. A California Redwood.

She rolled over and stroked me, then kissed my cock good morning.

She smiled up at me saying good morning Master.

She smiled up and me and said, it (my cock) brings me so much pressure. (Meaning pleasure).

Akiko took me by the cock out to the hot tub where we fucked again, but this time she insisted on me finishing in her mouth and she swallowed my load.

She told me that her ex had forced her to swallow and she hated fellatio and the taste of sperm but she wanted to please me and would always swallow.

Despite her previous reluctance and bad experiences she did a fine job. She didn't spill a drop.

I directed her to show me her mouth after she swallowed and she did so with a big smile.

I needed coffee but it could wait. Back in the cottage Akiko used the bathroom and I waited for her in the bed.

When she returned I simply said to her suck. Smiling, she said yes Master and she knelt between my legs and worked her magic. I gently pushed her head down so that she would take me deeper into her mouth and throat.

Akiko knew how to give head but she gagged on the deep throating. But she was a trooper and kept at it with the goal of pleasing me.

I got big and red and said to her lay down on the bed, face down. I oiled up her ass, and my cock, asked her to spread her cheeks for me.

She reached back with both hands and showed me her tight hole.

Two of my lubed fingers probed her hole.

I asked Akiko if she wanted me to fuck her ass.

She said Master I am a virgin there so please be gentle but yes; I want you to be the first to fuck my ass.

She knew what was coming. I was large and hard.

My God she was tight!

If I hadn't just cum I wouldn't have lasted long.

I entered her slowly and as gently as possible. It took a long time to get past that tight ring and she whimpered with every quarter inch I drilled.

Akiko never said stop, pull out or no.

Her face was buried in a pillow and I am sure she shed some tears but I continued my entrance.

She did put her right hand on my thigh when she needed time to absorb the fullness of my erection in her passage.

But she took every inch, eventually.

After about ten minutes I was totally encased in her dark cavern.

I asked her if she was okay and she lifted her head a bit and said Master I am very full of you.

When I started slowly humping she pushed back. I was liberal with the lube to make it easier and within a few minutes she came, her busy fingers working on her hairy pussy.

I pulled out before coming and simply said to Akiko, suck.

I thought there was a submissive side to her and I was right. She looked up at me, I nodded, and she opened her mouth and got me very hard again with her tongue.

If she tasted shit on my dick she didn't give any indication. She actually started humming which only increased my pleasure.

On your knees I said, and after lubing up again I entered her from behind, this time with much less physical resistance but still a lot of pleasurable friction.

I came deep in her bowels after a few minutes of pounding her. So tight. So good. So fucking good.

Still dripping I instructed Akiko to clean me and she did, with a smile on her face.