I Rub an Asian MILF the Right Way

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pushed her head further south and she spent a long time rimming me.

She began licking my balls and my erection returned. I was still yawning from the long fun night and lay on my side and pulled Akiko's head up to my crotch and asked to please slowly pleasure me while I rested.

Tenderly she worked her mouth on my cock, it was like time meant nothing and she was in her element of pleasing her man.

Her lips were soft and her experienced tongue brought me to an explosion when I could no longer take her teasing.

I came for the third time and she was in heaven having pleasured me. I complimented her for being so good to me.

She brushed her teeth and we climbed into the tub in the cottage and bathed each other.

Akiko loved to kiss and be kissed, she was very affectionate. Tender.

I think we just both assumed she would spend the day with me, Sunday being the day her dry cleaners business was closed.

I told her that she was welcome to stay but she was to remain nude.

She smiled and said yes Master.

Depending on what I was doing I alternated being nude or dressed in shorts and a tee shirt.

Akiko would dress me or undress me as I directed.

I asked her to please greet my cock with a kiss when she undressed me and she did, with a smile.

She was very good at giving French kisses to my cock.

Akiko spent most of the day with me. Our time was spent mostly in the pool, the hot tub, and the cottage.

I made us a quick breakfast and we ate on the patio enjoying some espresso.

Have you ever enjoyed a blow job enhanced with espresso coffee?

Put it on your bucket list. Akiko loved to suck.

Actually, thinking back, she liked to be told what to do and she liked being appreciated for whatever she did.

I had some canvas tenting installed with the building of the cottage which covered the yard and pool from prying eyes.

I literally had to push a button and the tenting came up. The material was not fully UV protected so sun screen was necessary.

I was constantly putting sun screen on Akiko, which she loved.

No crevice on her body was safe from my hands when I was applying the lotion. I loved having my hands on her.

She gave the same treatment and she specialized in making sure my dick and balls in particular were protected from the sun.

It had been years since she had been touched or touched a man this much.

She was purring most of the day. I know she had no idea her weekend would be so much fun.

One of my early priorities that Sunday morning was to trim that hairy bush of hers.

I smiled at Akiko and said I eat pussy but not bushes.

She laughed and said let's get started. I want your tongue on my pussy. Soon, please Master.

I told her I would shave her bald but she needed to ask me to do so.

She kneeled down in front of a chair I was sitting in under the awning, and started licking my balls. It didn't take long for me to get hard.

Akiko was very much into pleasing me.

She looked up at me and said Master will you please shave me so that I may have the honor of receiving your juice in my bare pussy?

I said finish what you have started and then I will shave you.

Lick my ass again. She did.

She demonstrated how quickly she had improved her deep throating skills by treating me to a great blowjob and swallow.

When she finished she asked me if she had pleased me.

I always smiled and said yes, you did a wonderful job but you need more practice.

She smiled and told me I will practice on you as often as you like Master.

Your cock is big but I will learn if you are patient with me.

On to the shaving, Akiko loved how I did it, shampooing her pubic hair, putting conditioner on, combing it out and then the trimming with a small, harp pair of scissors.

When I brushed the loose hair off with a very soft cloth she really started getting excited.

I paid extra attention to her clit.

I applied the shaving cream with a bristle brush. Not too stiff but stiff enough to create a fantastic feeling around her pussy.

I had that brush moving around her pussy for twenty minutes driving her crazy before I actually got the razor out.

On a whim I tried to bring her off using just the brush but I couldn't.

Leaving her to simmer with the shaving cream thoroughly rubbed in, I laughed no rubbing your pussy. Akiko groaned.

When I was teasing her with the brush she was pulling on her nipples and bucking on the brush when I ran it over her pussy.

I very lightly shaved all around her slit and ass.

I took my time, running my hands over and over her skin to make sure I got every hair.

Her newly bare skin was very sensitive and it was hard for her to keep still when I rubbed lotion all over it.

I took her into the bedroom and said to her, I want you to pleasure yourself now, while I watch.

I filmed her bringing herself to an orgasm with her fingers. She was very worked up and it only took a few minutes.

I finished the job by eating her out.

She gently held my head while I was painting her clit with my tongue, her hands running through my hair as I tongued her to orgasm.

She came and was soon begging me to stop. I didn't. I gave her a second orgasm using my fingers and tongue.

Cumming twice exhausted her and she lay panting on the bed with half lidded eyes, hair matted by sweat and her body glistening.

I let her catch her breath, but bringing her off got me hard again.

Grabbing her hand, we went for a nude swim and fucked in the pool.

I came again into her welcoming bare pussy. It felt great.

She started drinking the second bottle of La Crema shortly after we got out of the water. I had a Bloody Mary. It was 9:30 in the morning.

We were sitting in the chairs were we had dinner the night before.

The misters were keeping us cool, the waterfall was making a soothing sound and we were both enjoying being nude.

I asked her if she enjoyed my cock in her ass.

She actually blushed and said she really did.

She had a huge grin on her face.

Akiko said it felt hurt a bit but then it was great.

There was a silence while she sipped her wine.

Then Akiko looked over at me and asked me would I fuck her in the ass today again please.

She set her glass of wine down, and climbed on my lap.

She looked at me in the eyes and said I know it may hurt again until I get used to it but I know you will be kind and considerate.

You are the first man in my ass.

I kissed her and said to her that I would always love to fuck her ass. That she had a great ass. She laughed in appreciation.

She replied she was looking forward to the next time but needed some wine to calm herself more before we did it.

The Chardonnay was finished just about 11:30, it was starting to get hot.

We napped nude in the cottage, spooned together for about half an hour in the air conditioning.

I loved having my hard cock in her crack while I played with her breasts and kissed her neck.

Slipping into her moist pussy, I stroked deep, slowly, but not coming.

We rested together, two tired lovers, exhausted from pleasuring one another.

I had her lick her juices then suck me off again to practice her deep throating skills. She was getting better.

Coming into every hole was getting better and better as our bodies adjusted.

I opened up a cold third bottle of La Crema for her.

I didn't want her drunk, so after just one glass, I said its time.

I laid her down on the bed and started by massaging her back and ass again, relaxing her.

Lots of oil.

Rub the tension out. Rub out the fear of anal sex.

I massaged her canyon rim, walls and floor again, and she loved it.

I put two fingers into her ass and she started pushing back.

Soon, I added a third finger and she was telling me so good, so good.

More moaning. More fucking back at my probing fingers.

I kept reassuring her and rubbing her lower back to keep her relaxed.

It only took a few short minutes until she was bucking on my three fingers.

When I saw her reach for her pussy with her hands, I told her she could only use them on her bare pussy when my dick was in her ass.

She groaned in complaint but obeyed my order.

I was about as big and hard as I've ever been, excited at this opportunity to take her ass again.

She said fuck me now in the ass.

I said, you must ask me politely, Akiko.

She was gasping as she bucked on my fingers and whispered please fuck me in my near virgin ass now, please, Master.

Pulling my three fingers out, I lined up the head of my cock and pushed very slowly and reminding Akiko to breath.

I pushed the head in past her tight ring and went very deep then paused.

She screamed into the pillow, adapting to the invasion.

I slowly rubbed her back and told her to breath.

Being patient, I waited a few minutes for her to get used to my big intrusion.

I don't know why but I was bigger this time.

Slowly, I began pushing and asked her to push back.

It didn't take too long before she got into it.

For some reason I knew she'd relish my cock in her ass.

Using plenty of lube, I began pushing in and pulling out, see-sawing inside the hot tight cavern.

The feeling of Akiko fucking me back felt great.

I kept my hands on her hips, controlling the pace of the fucking.

She told me she loved the pounding sensation in her ass.

Her hands were working overtime on her shaved beaver.

I could feel her clenching her pussy.

She clenched her tight ring too, heightening the sensation for me.

At one point I pulled completely out of her and watched the winking hole.

I slammed it back in to the hilt and she screamed.

She said again, again, as I pounded her.

I think we fucked this way for close to twenty minutes before she reached underneath and started playing with my balls.

A couple short minutes of this and I was cumming deep.

She was squeezing her hole making it so pleasurable I just panted while I dripped.

Pulling out of her, I slapped her ass cheeks and said, we'll do that again, soon.

She rolled over on her back and was still playing with her pussy and pulling on her nipples.

Akiko was smiling and thanked me for being so kind.

Was it good for you Master she asked.

I could only nod and smile.

I lay down on the bed and told her to clean me. Without hesitation she had her mouth on my cock.

After a tongue bath she took me by the hand and we went out to the shower so she could clean me better.

After using the soap and water, Akiko used her mouth and tongue to make sure I was clean.

She did this very lovingly.

Back into the cottage, I laid her on the massage table face down to finish her massage.

After I worked on her back, shoulders, and neck, I had her flip so she was face up.

I worked long and hard on her feet and thighs, because I knew that the next day she would be back to standing on concrete again.

I spent plenty of time on the orbs on her chest.

The night before I had covered them with hickeys, marking them.

I got her really worked up just massaging her bare breasts and at one point I put small wooden clothes hangers on her nipples.

She said they hurt and there were a few tears but she got through it.

When I removed the clamps my mouth was there to sooth her sore nipples.

When I finished I climbed up on the table and I fucked her again, depositing my final load.

I made sure she finished with a great orgasm to remember her time with me.

She left Sunday afternoon about 3pm; she had some errands to run.

Before she left she hugged me and kissed me with passion, telling me how much she loved being with me.

She looked up at me and said you are my Master. I smiled and nodded.

Akiko had been well fucked; I don't know how many times she had cum in the hours we had been together.

My cum was dripping out of her pussy and ass and she had swallowed several loads.

For the first time her pussy had been fully shaved, and she was no longer a virgin in any hole.

She had a new appreciation for the benefits of massage and had the beginnings of an all over tan.

I had a vision of her at a topless pool in Vegas.

I had a vision of her being in one of my sexiest bathing suits.

I had a vision of her eating pussy and being eaten by another woman.

My wife had passed away in January.

Since then I had sex with Monica, Lisa, Michelle, Akiko, and was working on Kim and Susan.

Plus the three from the company that I took to the baseball game.

It turns out there was plenty of pussy waiting for me.

I called a maid service to clean the cottage Monday so Monica wouldn't find out about my one night weekend escapade.

Akiko texted me two days later asking when we can meet again. I kept her simmering with a simple reply: soon, please be patient. You may play with yourself until I see you again.

Akiko became a regular in my bed; I'll share more on her visits and trip we took soon.