All Comments on 'I Saw Mommy Doing Santa Claus'

by Ahabscribe

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Bill or Donald?

Editing works.

GizmorGizmorabout 12 years ago
Santa Claus

Really enjoyed this story. Thanks.

tenbears43tenbears43about 12 years ago
Ho Ho WoW!

I'm looking forward to next Christmas, hoping Santa will have a present for Me like that.

joemac77792064joemac77792064about 12 years ago
Nice!

That was an excellent fantasy! It was fun to read and more fun to put yourself into whatever role each of us wanted to assume!

Merry Christmas and Happy St. Patrick's Day!

YamiBoyYamiBoyabout 12 years ago
^__^

A fun and good read. Nice work, Ahabscribe. Thanks a lot for your effort and keep up the great work. ^__^

Gunslinger002Gunslinger002about 12 years ago
another chapter.

please another chapter with same mother and son on a different holiday.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

A really enjoyable fantasy tale !! As has been suggested, there are so many holidays to consider....

tiger2012tiger2012about 12 years ago
Good story

I really liked this story. It was a little different than some of your other mom/son stories. You did make the son sound childish. I don't know if I liked that or not. The sex was hot. I can't wait for another story. Here's a suggestion, maybe you can have a mother and son fall in love like some of your other stories. You are a really good writer :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Excellent, well written and very imaginative story - I liked it very much. You rarely disappoint us with your work. Yes, I too can imagine it as a 3D cartoon story, the sort of thing that gets featured on 'Actualincest.com'

Love to read a continuation of this story.

hieratichieraticabout 12 years ago
Well Done

as always you live up to your legend. By the way it was refreshing to have some Christmas in March. Now it is just me but I would have liked Mommy to have used the same slut talk on her son. Six Stars.

sngalmomsngalmomabout 12 years ago
wow my new favorite holiday

this had never been a holiday I cared much for. now I think I will look upon it with a whole new attitude thank you and Merry Christmas.

cocputcocputabout 12 years ago
two and a half months late; but so what?

THE most amazing Christmas story i have ever read. You proved again why you are the best in oedipal stories.

dnnkinkdnnkinkabout 12 years ago
an absolute new christmas classic!

it's good to know that even Santa thinks it's nice to be naughty! I wonder how mommy would handle little leprechauns and if she and her son will still be fucking like easter bunnies cum next spring?

homerjayhomerjayabout 12 years ago
wow

incredible! I look forward to re-reading this especially this holiday season. keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
A pile of dog shit.

By a writer whom loves to hear his pompous prattle.

Well deserved 1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
5starslol

omg thats so hot i came on the first page lol...You r a very talented writer and you should write alot more of these types of stories.

vnjugvnjugover 11 years ago
So hot

The son filled his mother's unprotected womb with his baby making sperm. Will she allow him to make her pregnant?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
BOO

stupid, stupid, stupid

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
One of the worst mindless and perverted prattle!

By a sicko psychopath. "1*".

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
WELL THE ANONs WONT LIKE

but for one thing It Sure Is Different. TK U MLJ LV NV

b00blover36b00blover36over 11 years ago
WOW

I greatly enjoyed this story five stars are to few. My Christmas wish is a part two. Maybe Grandma could come visit one Christmas Eve

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
fantasy funny

It gave me a mild chuckle or two and since it was even more fantasy-based than most, it was easier to overlook the stupid stuff. Three stars for the funny of it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
What about johns grandmother ?

A second chapter would be nice , Santa could always extend the happiness that his Mother is receiving from John to his grandmother .

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
what a load of bollocks

not even remotely entertaining or sexy just utter garbage.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Granny?

Yeah, this story leaves so much room to grow. I agree, what about Grandma? And all the other Naughty Girls with Naughty Sons that could help Santa throughout the Year. I think we need more.....

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 10 years ago

" A load of bollocks"? What the fuck? It's a fucking fantasy story numbnuts! I thought it was fucking hot!! A second chapter with the grandmother would be awesome!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I just finished ...

I just finished "Mom's Game of Dares" this fine holiday morning, complimenting the author for offering his erotic writing to this Santa ... Then I found this Santa story to top it off. You've done it again. So hot and erotic. Now I do have to close and deliver one more present to my bride of 50 years thanks to Ahab. I know her day will in improve when it starts with a very special Yule log to keep the flame alive. Ahab, thanks for your gift of writing, another gift that keeps on giving.

From NellaBarely2 on Literotica. And a big Thank You to Literotica for making this site possible for experienced authors like Ahabscribe

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
LIKE THIS STORY VERY MUCH. IT WAS MASTERFULLY CRAFTED. I GAVE IT A 5 (☆☆☆☆☆)

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thank you!

You made me a fan for life by not only writing a really hot story, but it was somehow oddly sweet, even though it involved a mom cheating on her husband with a massive dicked Santa, and then her son.

I kept hoping that Santa would give him a magic dick as well, cause I was feeling down thinking he would fuck his mom but be insecure about how much smaller he was. Really, it was everything I hoped.

And I love how you write longer stories with plot and buildup.

Anyway, thank you.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a10 months ago

Although extremely late, congradulations on a very well written erotic in, to include physically.cestuous Christmas love story. No matter how many incestuous love stories I read, I am always amazed at how long it takes mother and son to admit and accept the fact they love each other in all ways. In the son's case, he has known his mother since the day he was born. In the mother's case, she has know her son longer than and in more depth than her husband. All things being relative, emotionally, psychologically, and physically, how could they not become lovers?

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Awesome!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous