I Saw Mommy Doing Santa Claus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,502 Followers

It seemed like I pumped Mommy full of my jizzum for an hour before my balls were emptied, our mixed juices oozing out of Mommy's cock filled pussy as we whispered "Merry Christmas" and "I love you," to each other before falling asleep.

In the morning light of Christmas morning, we were awakened by Dad's sleepy voice, murmuring, "Up and at them, you two, Santa came last night."

Mommy and I opened our eyes and gazed lovingly at each other, Mommy already moaning as my still hard and massive erection throbbed inside her. "Santa wasn't the only one," Mommy murmured, her fingers slowly running over my face, pausing only as I kissed each digit, sucking gently on them.

Christmas was weird...good, but weird. Mommy and I opened presents along with Dad, him oblivious and accepting of the fact that we were naked and that Mommy was on my lap, my cock buried deep inside her. Dad seemed not to mind waiting as time and time again, we had to pause in opening presents to let Mommy convulse and writhe in orgasm.

The magic of Christmas seemed to last all through Christmas day and well into the 26th of December as Mommy remained joined to me at the crotch all that time. When I at last slid out of her, Mommy nearly collapsed into a babbling mass of well fucked woman, sleeping in my bed, her leg draped across my thigh while her hand possessively held onto my still magically enhanced penis.

As we were to discover to our mutual joy and pleasure, Santa's Christmas present was indeed the gift that kept on giving. There was never a day over the coming year that didn't see Mommy and I madly fucking each other. I had my Santa enhanced cock buried in her in every room in the house, fucking her when we were alone and when Dad was around. He'd smile at us as if we were working on a crossword table at the kitchen table instead of me having Mommy on her hands and knees, faces scrunched up in incestuous ecstasy as I plowed my massive cock in and out of her ever tight cunt.

Many was the night as we watched television that Mommy would curl up next to me and suck my cock, barely able to get her lips around it, yet somehow always able to deep throat my long, thick meat, enjoying my hot and creamy loads of semen like a yummy snack...often sitting there with my cum dripping off her chin and onto her massive quivering tits while I slipped between her legs and licked her sweet pussy till she was sobbing with pleasure too intense to be long endured.

It brought Mommy and I closer than I would have imagined and made us both realize that the lusty feelings we'd concealed from each other were not wrong and that the greatest gift that Santa had actually given us was to be able to come together and as mother and son lovers, simply bring more love into a world that will sadly, never have enough.

The following Christmas Eve passed into early Christmas morning and Santa's return to our happy home found me on my back next to the Christmas tree and Mommy riding my cock, her gorged cunt sliding minutely around my throbbing cock, Mommy moaning loudly into my mouth, her body slick with fuck sweat, making her heavy tits rub deliciously over my chest. There was suddenly that change of air pressure that signaled the jolly old Elf's arrival, followed by his familiar, "HO, HO, HO!"

Mommy broke the kiss and looked over her shoulder to see Santa grinning lewdly at her. "Nothing warms my old heart or makes my cock harder than to see a loving family," Santa declared. A big grin split his snow white beard and he waggled his frosted eyebrows at us and added, "Or maybe that should be to 'see a family loving each other'." As he spoke, he'd dropped his sack full of toys and gifts and then dropped his snowpants, unleashing his monstrous cock.

"John, my boy -- your mother looks like she's never been happier."

Mommy shuddered as I flexed my hips and thrust a little deeper inside her. In a guttural voice, laced with lusty and lewd passion, Mommy replied, "I'm wonderful, Santa. I've never known such constant pleasure."

Santa shuffled over behind her and agilely dropped to his knees, his long and erect penis brushing up against Mommy's ass cheeks. "Never seen pleasure that couldn't be increased, Christina," Santa said with mirth in his voice. "John, reach out and grab your Mommy's ass and spread those sweet cheeks."

Mommy gasped in shock as she realized what Santa had in mind. "Omigod, Santa...when you said last year that we might have a three-way...OMIGOD!"

I sank fingers into Mommy's firm butt cheeks and spread her ass wide and her pearl of an asshole must have been pleasing to Santa's eyes because a naughty gleam grew in them and he said, "Don't be afraid, my little sweetheart. Surely, you know by now that Santa's very good in getting in through back doors!"

I felt Mommy stiffen as Santa pressed forward and her eyes widened as he must have pressed his cock against her anus. She dropped her head back down to press her lips against mine, her tongue spearing into my mouth and swirling around mine in a frenzy. Then Santa must have thrust forward, because Mommy was screaming into my mouth, her fingers digging into my shoulders as old Saint Nick pierced her sphincter and began to ram his massive cock into her asshole.

Mommy collapsed atop me, her body suddenly limp and helpless as she was now impaled on two massive cocks in her pussy and asshole. In the thin sheath of flesh that separated my cock and Santa's, I could feel his massive, carnal candy cane sliding inside my mother who was already stuffed with her son's hugely swollen penis. Santa's magic had to be in play otherwise, I'm sure Mommy would have been torn apart. Instead, she was now swept away in a veritable storm of orgasmic pleasure, nearly rendered senseless in an onslaught of carnal yuletide ecstasy.

Mommy was so packed with cock, that none of us could move much, but every fraction of motion created pleasure unlike anything any of us (except I suspect for Santa), had ever experienced...Mommy most of all. Conscious thought dissipated into something akin to animal lust as we became one organism caught up in pursuing, capturing and maintaining absolute pleasure. The room reeked of sweat and pussy and pheromones and echoed with our pants, sighs and moans, Mommy's voice becoming hoarse and whispery as her screams of pleasure rendered her nearly voiceless.

In the end, Mommy was convulsing in something akin to a carnal epileptic seizure, orgasm building on orgasm, rising and rising, becoming something almost too great to be contained by any mortal. I burrowed that last sweet fraction of an inch and began to cum, flooding Mommy's womb with hot, baby-making semen, triggering her most intense orgasm yet which in turn seemed to set off Santa's climax, his laughter shaking the room's chandelier and making the Christmas tree's glass ornaments tinkle.

Santa's hot jizzum spilled into Mommy's bowels, escalating her orgasm to even newer heights and she seemed to slip into a state somewhere between conscious and unconscious, her pelvis hunching hungrily as the rest of her body lost control under the onslaught of pure ecstasy.

I knew Mommy was close to blacking out and even I was quivering with more pleasure than I could ever imagined and I happily surrendered to the approaching carnal oblivion, my last conscious thoughts being of the sheer joy of having Mommy's body squirming atop mine and feeling her slick cunt walls wrapped so tight around my throbbing cock and Santa's lusty voice crying out as he plowed his cock into Mommy's ass, "MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL AND TO ALL A GOOD NIGHT!"

To Everyone at Literotica, A VERY, MERRY CHRISTMAS (BELATED AS IT IS)!

Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,502 Followers