All Comments on 'I Secretly Watch My Girlfriend'

by dave110256

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
familiar story...

i just found literotica yesterday. it's great. this story which i liked reminds me of our trip into the rockies for 8 days. our being my 2 brothers and me. i'm the youngest and the smallest at 11+". big cocks run in the family. met older couple probably late 30's about 2 days in and we ended up with the lady while the husband watched. pretty erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
you are married you idiot,

educate yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Do You...

...fluff the boys for her so they're good and hard for her to fuck?

What's up - no other women have any interet in you, are you intimidated by even just an average guy?

Drawu12Drawu12over 11 years ago
Really good story!

That was HOT! I'd really like a another one on the "Erotic Ventures of Candy". More please...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Just another slut and wimp cuck story...

Yeah why marry the slut, saves the financial messy of divorce... Maybe the guy should try some young women.... I'm sure his gf wouldn't mind.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Love to see the same thing happen to my fiancé!!!!!

Great story. I'd love to watch a few young horny virgin teens take turns losing their innocence to my hot fiancé! Or even a dirty old man....

I'd love to fuck her after they've cum inside her pussy!!! Keep up the great work!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I always enjoyed holidays away with my gf Gina away from home we are both exhibitionists and often go out at night to have sex in public parks getting off at being seen and sometimes having others join us usually guys who Gina would suck off while i fucked her unless as we agreed if the guy had a bigger cock than me she would let him fuck her and she would suck me instead. On holidays it was different nobody knew us so we would fuck and get guys to fuck her and sometimes at clubs she would dissapear then return grinning and i knew she just been fucked yet again. One night she was away longer than usual and i went out looking for her and found her across the bonnet of a car in the car park and i watched several guys fuck her taking turns when one had filled her with cum he pulled out and another lined his cock up and slid into her and fucked her until her finished. The amount of semen running down her legs was a lot and i took my turn and as i slid into her i was coated in it and whispered to her you look hot she replied i enjoyed it too much. We left and went back to where we were staying and had sex again and the next morning cum was still running out around her labia what a night.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous