I Secretly Watch My Girlfriend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joshua was grunting and driving his big cock into Candy hard, I could tell he was about to erupt. He slammed his cock in and out of her as they moaned and grunted together.

I stroked and was about to cum when I heard a snap behind me, someone was coming! I quickly pulled my shorts on, not knowing who was about to discover them.

"I'm going to cum!" Joshua yelled as he slammed in and out forcefully.

He was exploding into her pussy as he held her torso, his cum oozing from her pussy each time he withdrew to slam forward again.

Just then, Joshua's three friends came into view, astonished by what was taking place before them. They stood staring at Joshua and Candy. Candy immediately noticed them as Josh continued his assault on her pussy, completely unaware of their presence as he was lost in a world of lust, shooting his hot sticky cum deep inside her. He acted like a wild animal, grunting with each push and shot of cum that erupted into her pussy.

"Join us boys, drop those shorts," Candy moaned as Joshua finished emptying his huge load into her pussy.

Joshua quickly pulled out, surprised and embarrassed by the sight of his friends witnessing this.

"Holy fuck Josh, huge cock!" one of the young men exclaimed.

The three other men quickly stripped and approached Candy as she turned to greet them, Joshua's cum oozing from her cunt. They surrounded her with no hesitation as she reached for two of their cocks. She immediately started stroking them as they fondled her tits and pussy.

Candy dropped to her knees, taking one of the men into her mouth. He wasn't nearly as large as Joshua, but had an average sized cock, about the same size as mine. She slammed his entire cock into her mouth, devouring it as she stroked the other two cocks. Each of them had their hands on her head, almost trying to steal her from the other. She released the first cock, plunging onto the second one. He was large, probably nine inches, a lot bigger than me, as she tried to force all of him into her mouth. He was uncircumcised, I don't think she'd ever seen one like that.

She gagged as she stuffed his cock into her mouth, his foreskin sliding back, and couldn't quite take him all. She sucked him for a minute, then went to the third cock, another large one, at least 8 inches long but very thick. She sucked him for a minute or so as she stroked the other two. All three cocks were wet from her saliva and very erect, these young men were giving her the fuck of her life!

"How am I going to do this guys?" Candy said after she released the third cock. "I need to take care of all of you at once, we don't have much time. One of you needs to lie down on your back, I want that big cock!"

The guy with the nine inch cock obeyed, positioning himself as instructed, his cock pointing straight toward the sun as he held it in his hand. Joshua was memorized watching this, still naked and becoming hard again.

Candy slowly lowered herself onto his cock, luckily she was moist from Joshua's cum so she easily took all of him, her tits resting on his chest.

"Damn, your cock is so big, it feels so good."

"You, fuck me from behind," she commanded the guy with the smaller of the three cocks.

Candy reached back, inserting her finger into her own ass, lubricating it with Joshua's cum. The other man slowly inserted his cock into her ass as she arched, screaming in ecstasy. The man beneath her remained motionless as she accepted the cock in her ass. Her eyes were closed tightly, her hands gripping the shoulders of the man beneath her.

Candy and I rarely did anal so this was a huge surprise and turn on to me. I had my shorts back off, stroking my cock again.

Candy sat up just a bit and said the the third man, "Come here."

The third man approached as she reached for his eight inch throbbing cock, twitching in anticipation. She quickly stretched her lips around his cock and started sucking and slurping him as the other two were now working in unison, fucking her pussy and ass at the same time.

The third man was now gripping her head, forcing his thick cock deep down Candy's throat, gagging her each time he pushed forward. The two men fucking her were slowly working together, filling her completely as she screamed and shuddered in orgasm. I've never seen Candy shake so violently, she was completely taken over with desire.

The man fucking her mouth was still shoving his cock down her throat as his ass cheeks tightened, he was about to explode. He tilted his head back with his eyes closed as he thrust forward, shooting his first load of semen into Candy's mouth, choking her. His cum oozed from the corners of her mouth as she eagerly consumed him, load after load forcefully erupting from his shaft. I could actually see his shaft expand each time he emptied into her.

As she choked and gargled on his cum, the man behind her was cumming in her ass, clenching her hips tightly as he exploded, pumping his sticky semen into her ass.

I repositioned to witness his cum ooze from her ass, lubricating the cock below as he continued fucking her pussy. He was also tensing to cum, forcing himself upward as he groaned, splashing her with his first eruption. I could tell she was feeling the force of his ejaculation as she relished with the fact she could make all four of these guys cum in such a short time span.

The man fucking her mouth had finished cumming as some of his cum was on her face as he withdrew, smiling down on her as he released her head from his grasp. He stoked the few remaining drops from his cock as Candy licked and sucked him dry. The man behind her was withdrawing as his cum flowed from her ass onto the man below.

Candy was now lifting up and down, riding the big cock below as he continued cumming, exploding in her cum soaked pussy. The other three men were watching in astonishment as Joshua stood with his cock in his hand, now hard again.

Candy sat up when the man below had emptied his entire load deep within her and stood, cum running down her legs from the three men who had consumed her and filled her.

Joshua moved closer, presenting himself to Candy as she noticed he was hard again.

"My my, you young men are eager!" Candy exclaimed. "Come fuck me."

I could tell Candy was exhausted as she rolled over on her back, spreading wide for Joshua's monster cock again. The other three men looked on in astonishment of his size and quick recovery.

Joshua mounted Candy, sliding his huge shaft all the way in.

"Fuck me hard with that monster!"

He didn't need any coaxing as he started slamming her pussy with his massive cock, his big balls slapping her cum soaked ass with each push. Candy was holding on, gripping Josh's torso as he pounded her. This guy was punishing her pussy, slamming in and out with such vigor and force I was surprised she could stand it.

I couldn't take any more as I tensed, preparing to explode, my hand quickly sliding up and down my shaft as I watched her shake in orgasmic pleasure. I erupted, my cum shooting forcefully as if shot from a cannon. I continued splashing the forest floor with my semen as I watched Candy and Joshua.

I shot load after load, difficult to contain my grunting in excitement as I watched.

"I want to cum on your tits'" Joshua grunted as he pulled his huge cock from her pussy, making a popping sound from the suction the monster created as it escaped.

Candy sat up as Josh feverishly stroked his cock, Candy's tiny hands joining his as she cupped his balls. Just as he was about to cum she slid a finger in his ass as his first load burst from his shaft. His cum splashed right between her tits as she eagerly leaned forward to force his shaft into her mouth to gobble up the rest of his offering.

His second shot actually choked her with the force as he erupted again, his hands now entangled in her hair. Candy continued sliding her finger in and out his ass as he emptied into her mouth, his ass tightening with each forceful spasm of his hot semen. Candy never backed off, swallowing every drop eagerly, choking with the force of his ejaculation. As he relaxed, Candy removed the finger from his ass, looking up into his eyes for his approval.

"I will never forget my first time," Joshua said.

"Neither will I," Candy said. "I love your big cock."

I quickly pulled my shorts up and made my way back to the picnic area as we'd been gone for at least a half hour.

"Where have you been?" the guide asked me.

"Looking for my girlfriend, I couldn't find her."

Just then the four young men and Candy appeared and was asked the same question from the guide.

"I went in the forest to change and got lost. These young men were kind enough to find me, I was getting scared," Candy said trying to be convincing.

Candy winked at me. Had she known I was watching all along? She never did say anything about it afterward and I never brought the subject up. The young men weren't as clingy with Candy after having sex in the forest so I spent time being closer to her for the rest of the tour.

I was so horny just thinking about it, I couldn't wait to get her back to the hotel to fuck her. We had great sex that evening as I relived every moment in my mind as we fucked, I'm sure she did as well. She even asked me to fuck her in the ass that night.

Since that day in the jungle, our sex life has gotten wild. I'll write about our other adventures soon. We've been with couples, had threesomes and even visited a swinger's club once since then. She still prefers the young men and I expect I'll catch her again in the future, I hope. We're still not married and have no plans to wed in the future. Why ruin a good thing?

12