I See You

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After, we lie in each other's arms. Hours kissing, touching, stroking. Holding each other, saying nothing, Later we're kissing again and our hands creep between each others legs. Our eyes lock once more as we move slowly and gently at first. Then speeding up. Holding each other tightly. You gasp raggedly in my ear, "I see you. You're mine." then I'm cumming like I've never cum before in my life. When the world returns. I pull you hard to me and return the favour. When you're right on the edge I whisper "I'm yours." and you fall over the edge as I hold you tight, a wide grin on my face.

Sleep.

The next day is Saturday. I'm up before you and make breakfast. We both shower, separately, and then you get dressed. Things don't feel weird or awkward. By mid morning you say you should probably go home. I walk you to the door. You cup my face and pull my lips to yours, "you're mine". I look you deep in the eyes and you know it's true.

After you've stepped onto the landing I call out after you, "Sarah". You turn back to look at me. A heartbeat. Two. "Naomi". Then you're gone.

That night I keep the curtains closed.

The next night, around 2am you're woken by a loud knock at your door. Stumbling to open it you find me there.

"I see you."

12