All Comments on 'I Set Up and Let it Happen Pt. 01'

by cuckedbymygirlfriend

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More please

Give me another one,

OOAAOOAAover 7 years ago
Great story!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
No, you should stop

You might hurt yourself. It must be hard for someone so stupid to write words. You don't want to strain anything.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
i liked it

i would like to see a chapter 2 but with more sex

galisongalisonover 7 years ago
Pretty hot

And well written. I hope you keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
this one seems to be a cut of real life

... for the writer.. if I am right in my assumption it is a sad segment of both lives. Not sure of the proper sub section for this presentation... 3

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Griffin, was the stupidest

person in the story. he should never get married , nor should he ever be allowed to date again. Any girlfriend who goes along with this is always referred to as an ex girlfriend. Cuckolding doesn't occur when you aren't married, dissolution of the relationship does...especially if the pimp gets his way and she goes along with the idea... Too bad Brandon is such an asshole... she doesn't really want to marry him just for a "huge cock". his treatment of the situation was horrendous.

greenvillerunnergreenvillerunnerover 7 years ago
Write a Sequel!

The author should find a proofreader, but the story was hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I take it from the comments this is a story about a girl friend.

then pray why is it in loving wives. Erotic Coupling or non-erotic would be a better fit, wouldn't it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

stupid cuck shit.

SlirpuffSlirpuffover 7 years ago
WTF ??

1* says it all....

TediumsShadowTediumsShadowover 7 years ago
very well presented

some skillful crafting of cuckold themes

of course ignore (even better - delete) the dumb ass comments

I would love to read more.

has anyone whined and cried about her not being his wife?

the delicious possibilities this provides include:

wedding night cuckoldry

honeymoon cuckoldry

personally, I get a little weirded out about the "being right there in the room" thing

phone videos etc are super cool, even in real time

but being 'right there'? lots of writers use this scenario (maybe even most) so it has a lot of appeal (I guess)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

You don't need a girl friend to be a homo...besides there's no wife and this story should have been posted in the Gay Category.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Also today a new baboon...........

Of course 1*

Impo_64Impo_64over 7 years ago
I don't know...

I don't know how to choose the worst in this story: The boyfriend? A manipulator that is using his girlfriend (just a girlfriend, so a disposable woman) to satisfy his fantasies...The girlfriend, so stupid that didn't understood that was being used (why didn't she required he married her with a pre-nup before beginning to be his whore?)...The lover boy (so called Bull) that had to answer to sex-ads to get fucked by a woman? Or this plot that calls cuckold to a man that isn't even a fiacé, that is just a boyfriend with no strings attaching him to that woman, not even the string of love or respect! 1*

KristieBechirKristieBechirover 7 years ago
I read this chapter...

But I won't read any future chapters. First of all, as some have said, girlfriends are not wives. Secondly, I enjoy stories about men sharing or watching their wives, but I despise humiliation and wimp stories. Third, it's obvious that this is headed down "guy sucks the bulls dick" road, and I, and I think most readers of this category, have no interest in that. Lastly, re-read it and tighten it up. There is a lot of repetitive stuff that could be deleted without affecting the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
this shud be

In the dog shit category

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

A guy I knew had his wife DP by two black guys at a casino. Her ass and pussy will never be the same. Another girl we knew fucked three big dick guys at the same time. I wonder how they think back on getting totally dominated and sexually roughed up . The three guys took pics and showed everyone.

gordo12gordo12over 7 years ago
God help us all

I have no idea where genetic abnormalities (AKA The Author) like this surface from. Aside from the shitty content your paragraphs are so long they're painful.

Once you start thinking about sucking cock, head for gay pleaseeeeeee!

1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
re: anonymous-good story

Did you even read this ass wipe? Where is the wife?

CumSlurpingCuckoldCumSlurpingCuckoldabout 7 years ago
Little Beta boys....

Its good that you recognize the superiority of Alpha males. Little Beta boys like us deserve to watch them fuck and breed the women we love. I'm a sissy little faggot of a cuckold. I want another man to breed the woman I love and give her the sexual satisfaction that a cucked up bitch like me can't even imagine.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Please more...

... like this story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Us little guys need to know our place.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

My wife found this and we both enjoyed it tremendously. The small-dick-husband humiliation theme was very well done. And the sex scene with Kelsey and Brandon was excellent, she really performed on that big cock.

The last sentence was just perfect, “A couple moments later I saw his balls contracting and Kelsey's mouth fill up. He just kept cumming until Kelsey could no longer swallow it all and his cock pulled from her mouth and shot after shot of white pearls landed on her forehead, hair, and cheeks.”

I always lose my load when I see a real man’s balls contracting and his ass cheeks quivering from his pending ejaculation in, or on, my wife.

Also, it’s always hot when a big-cocked Alpha male shoots his load all over our wife's or girlfriend’s face! He’s just being a dog and marking his territory!

We had a similar experience once at a luxury golf resort in Scottsdale, AZ. We were there for a week and went down to the lounge for drinks and dancing every evening. My wife is a cute, petite Latina and all the Alphas were practically standing in line to get a dance with her. She was loving all the attention and was flirting heavily. They all knew that she would chose one of them to fuck.

She chose a guy, we went back to our room, and he became dominant – like Brandon in your story. I was surprised when my wife, rather than be offended, was turned on by it. She fucked him all night and she screamed out things just like Kelsey did! I slept on the couch! Each night she chose a different guy but, none of them were like the first!

As you said, “Kelsey deserved a monster cock. …how could I ask her to fulfill this fantasy of mine if I wasn't going to give her a life changing piece of meat.”

Once a woman has had that kind of meat, she certainly isn’t going to need our tiny wieners! After my wife took her first big cock she set me up for a vasectomy. I deserved it because my 3-inch, pencil-thin dick just wasn’t doing the job.

None of our four children are mine. Each one was fucked into my wife’s ovaries by four different, big-cocked, Alpha dominant males. And that is the way it should be!

Great story!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Great story, but that ended so abruptly

JairBrasilJairBrasil5 months ago

Very good Please more...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous