I Set Up and Let it Happen Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brandon made a shit eating grin and turned away from me to make his final conquering. The tip of his cock pushed against me girlfriend's vagina lips and I heard Kelsey scream in pain. I watched his hairy ass push closer towards my girlfriend and I made my way to the side of the bed to see better. Kelsey continued screaming in pain as more and more thick cock found her insides. "OH MY GOD" she let out at the top of her lungs and I could see Brandon had hit paydirt, now bottoming out in my own girlfriend. Brandon pull out nearly completely before thrusting hard right back into her. He obviously was not going to give her time to adjust to it. Rather, he just continued the long hard strokes in and out and before long, my girlfriend's screams turned to moans. "You like that you little slut? You like that big fucking dick railing in and out of you, don't you?"

"Yes! I've never felt so full!"

"Yeah that's right baby, tell your boyfriend how much bigger I am"

"Oh god. Mmmm. Griffin...his cock. It's soo big! Yes fuck mee! His cock is so much bigger than yours! Ohhh I love it."

"Has Griffin ever made you feel like this?"

"No! Neverrrr! I've never been fucked like thisssss! Fuck me Brandon, fuck me right in front of my boyfriend!"

"Mm, good girl Kelsey. Now flip over." Brandon picked her up and flipped her to her hands and knees then turned her so that she was facing me. "Look at her, cuck. I want you to see her facial expressions as she gets truly fulfilled." He placed his cock at her entrance and I could see his precum mixed with my girlfriend's juices glistening on his cock. And then with one fell swoop he was balls deep inside her again as she had no trouble taking it all.

I couldn't take anymore and pulled my throbbing member out of my own pants finally. I stood there at the side of the bed, tugging on my inferior cock as Kelsey took pounding after pounding from behind. She looked to be in a total state of bliss, something I had never seen. Not too much longer Brandon quickened his thrusts and Kelsey cried out, "Oh my god! I'm so close! Don't stop! Fuck me Brandon. Fuck meee!"

"Such a tight pussy. I'm about to cum, where do you want it slut?"

Kelsey answered by leaning forward, letting him fall out, and laying down so she could lick and suck on his nearly bursting cock. A couple moments later I saw his balls contracting and Kelsey's mouth fill up. He just kept cumming until Kelsey could no longer swallow it all and his cock pulled from her mouth and shot after shot of white pearls landed on her forehead, hair, and cheeks.

12