All Comments on 'I Should Have Listened to my Mother'

by jessiefoxxx

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
what a story

One of the best stories that I have read on this site. Very detailed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Dissapointing.

Entirely too much hetero sex for a story in this category. Made it very hard for me to get past the first six pages or so.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Only one complaint and many compliments

This might have fit better in a general category then just lesbian. However the rest was well done. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Beautiful but so sad

leann511leann511over 10 years ago
lesbian story?

I read two pages and did not see any pronouns except He, Him, and His. Maybe you actually wrote a hetero story and don't now the difference.

becky7becky7over 8 years ago
Erotically Sensuous

This was one of the best stories I have read on this site. It had a little bit of everything within it. I enjoyed all of the sex but also the writing as well. I laughed and cried and smiled throughout. The only thing, and I know it was about Jessie, but I would have enjoyed a little more about the interaction between her and Jackie's kids.

My sincere condolences to everyone for the loss of what sounded like a wonderfully complex woman. May Jessie R.I.P.

Becky

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I wish i hadnt wasted part of my life reading this!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I do not believe it

For someone as apparently educated as she claims there are an awful lot of simple spelling mistakes (even lawyers can use spellcheckers) and several screw ups with names. And it was long and really needed editing to reduce the amount of duplication. Not that it wasn't a good read, but it did get very familiar when rereading an antic that had already been told a few chapters previously.

The tale about the husband sucking another man for his wife actually happened to me, but having done it for my wife's pleasure she then began to have second thoughts, threw me out of our home within a week and divorced me for having a gay affair within our marriage - despite the fact that it was on a single occasion at her behest with her present.

But I do not believe this is autobiographical, just fictional.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous