I Should Have Listened to my Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Seriously....how much did he pay you?" I said very jokingly.

"Why do you want to know THAT?!" she asked very curiously.

"Well, when he fucked me he paid me 10 thousand dollars. I'm pretty sure he's fucked you too, that's why he was comfortable in asking you to do this with me."

She was SHOCKED!

"Actually it was Nancy's idea." she said.

"Awesome! I love that woman to pieces. So you've done threesomes with them I'm guessing?"

"Yeah, twice now. They paid me a thousand dollars each time." she said "They paid me $5,000 for doing this with you."

"Five grand?! You settled way too low Amber. He would have paid you twice that. At one time years ago I was one of his paid lovers...before he met and married Nancy."

"I know, he told me."

"That fucking blabber mouth! . . . have you ever seen such a huge cock as Jordan's??!!" I asked.

"I haven't...God, it's HUGE!" she said as we giggled like school girls.

She said "He said you can deep throat it and that he fucked you in the ass with it. He said you love getting fucked in the ass..."

And when she said that, she gently inserted one of her fingers in my butt hole. (I can't have anal sex any more, way to delicate back there to chance any damage.) One small finger...it felt so absolutely wonderful! She was sitting on the bench and I was sitting on her lap. One hand she had behind me with her finger in my ass, her other hand was in front and she slowly rubbed my clit and sucked my nipple as I lovingly held and caressed her head and hair. Before I came I made her stop. "Don't make me cum just yet...can we go back to the bed?" I asked with a kiss. (OMG David, her lips were so wonderful, what a wonderful kisser she is!)

She dried me off and quickly dried herself, both nude, her and her wonderful, youthful and healthy body, me in my frail and dying one; she helped me back into bed. The shower felt like a million bucks! The foreplay was even better, I felt very vibrant and in the company of a very wonderful person. I asked her to pour me a shot of the morphine. What I take is a clear liquid syrup, very much like the Kayro Syrup my mother uses to make holiday candy. One shot makes me very high. I sipped half and had her top it off and left it to rest on the bedside table. I pulled out my pot pipe and filled it. We both shared the pipe in silence, Amber slowly stroking my calf and thigh while she sat nude on the edge of the bed. After we shared several hits, Amber stood and quickly moved to my bedroom door and quietly shut and locked it. Mom was sound asleep on the living room sofa.

She slowly and seductively walked to the bed where I was laying, completely uncovered and nude. As she slowly crawled in bed with me she said "Tell me what you want Jessie, I'm all yours for as long as you want...." and she leaned over and kissed me. As our lips parted she again said "Tell me what you want my dear..."

"I want to watch you masturbate." I softly said. The only light in the room came from the half opened door of the bathroom. Amber quickly positioned herself on her knees at the foot of the bed. Her body was so perfect! Everything about her is beautiful. Her breasts are absolutely perfect! Her skin is so tight and firm and so caramelly brown. (Her father is black and her mother is Chinese).

She began her little show for me. She slowly rubbed her clit with one hand and fondled her breast and nipples with the other. I began to do the same to myself.

I never took my eyes off her. She closed her eyes and began to get into it. I watched her fingers working their special magic between her wonderfully muscular thighs. I began softly asking her questions...

"Do you like sucking cock Amber?"

"Yes" she whispered

J: Do you like eating pussy?

A: Yes - (still in a whisper)

J: Can you deep throat?

A: No.

J: Do you swallow cum?

A: Ye e e s s s.... I love to.

J: Do you like to get ass fucked?

A: no. (Almost so soft I couldn't hear)

J: Why not? (she continued masturbating with her eyes closed as I took my deposition)

A: I'm afraid it'll hurt.

J: You've never been ass fucked?

A: no. nothing more then a tongue.

J: Did you like the tongue in your ass hole?

A: Oh God yes, it was wonderful.

J: Did a man tongue your ass or a woman?

A: Both have.

I had felt my orgasm approaching and stopped my masturbating. Amber had quickened her pace, her time was about to happen too. I kept quiet and watched her fingers closely for several minutes. Her rapid breathing suddenly stopped and she held her breath while her fingers worked at blinding speed.

"I want to eat your pussy and tongue-fuck your ass hole...." I said quickly as she quivered and shook and moaned so lustfully. "....I want you to cum in my mouth Amber....sit on my face!"

She wasted no time in straddling my face after her orgasm was through, a knee on either side of my head. I opened my mouth as she lowered her vagina to my lips. My arms were behind her above her beautiful ass. I pulled her down a bit to push more of her pussy into my mouth. My hands explored her tight ass cheeks and lower back. She was sopping wet and her juices flowed into my mouth and I paused to swallow every few moments. It was heavenly. Her pussy was as bald as mine, her unique aroma and taste filled my senses. It happened so quickly, I didn't see it coming...she exploded in orgasm and groaned loudly. When she did, a spray of vaginal lubricant shot from her and splashed into my face like somebody had poured a drink in my face. She had pulled away from my face a bit and her clit hovered slightly above my mouth. I quickly raised my head and caught her long hard clit perfectly with my mouth. I sucked it and flicked it quickly with my tongue. My wonderful young beauty had a massive orgasm!

With my face covered in her fluid I asked her to "turn around and lean back and give me your ass hole."

She changed position and was soon lowering the most beautiful ass onto my protruding tongue. She moaned at my first touch. I pulled her back again to get more of her into my mouths action zone. I felt her hand slip between us and her finger once again found her clit and she began again to masturbate.

Right then I heard the door knob rattle and a familiar voice call out "Jessie, you OK?"

It was Paul.

Amber jumped up and quickly wrapped herself in my blanket then tossed me a sheet. She looked at me with a very concerned and worried expression that asked "What the fuck do we do?!?!"

"Don't you worry one bit sweetie, Paul understands completely" I told her. Paul knew where the key to my room was, right above the door frame (cheap, shitty locks and knobs). I could hear him trying to unlock the door. Amber stood wrapped in the blanket starring at the door. Paul walked in and looked at us. I had ignored the sheet Amber had tossed me and laid there completely uncovered and nude, a shiny glean on my face from Amber's wonderfully explosive orgasm.

"What's going on?" he asked.

Paul pretty much knows everything about Jackie and me. He knows my love of other women. After he asked his question, he put 2 and 2 together and figured it out for himself and smiled a knowing lustful smile.

"Well my dear, I've just made beautiful Amber here cum and was about to tongue fuck her ass hole when you came waltzing into our fun...you shit head!"

"HEY, I knocked!" he said with a grin. He then turned around and shut the door again and locked it. "Well, don't let me put a stop to your fun ladies. Please, continue."

"No way mister...not without you! Go take a quick shower...join us, we'll wait." I said.

Paul was about to sit when I said that and got right back up, came and gave me a big kiss and then licked my sticky face. As he entered the bathroom he paused, turned and said with a grin "You taste wonderful Amber!" He winked at her and disappeared into the bathroom. Amber was beat red, but smiling.

"What is wrong with YOU missy?!" I asked her as I took her hand with mine.

"Oh my God Jessie, that's your boyfriend!" she said all excited and nervous like.

"So WHAT?! Trust me; he knows all about me and what I like when it comes to sex. Amber, every man on this planet wants to watch two women have sex with each other...you didn't know that?" I asked

"Well, yeah...but GOD....he caught us...you...cheating on him!...."

"You are SO naive young one! Believe me: He's 100% fine with it!" I reassured her. We shared the pipe while Paul showered. I was very high by this time, it felt so good! I asked Amber a question that popped into my head.

"Amber...I've been in your very spot before. I want to make you a proposition..."

"Yeah...what?" she said

"I will write you a check tonight for $5,000 if you let Paul take your ass cherry."

"Are you serious!?!?" she asked

"Oh God yes I'm serious! I promise you dear one, there will be little if no pain....I swear, I know what I'm doing...trust me...."

She pondered my offer for a few moments and said "OK, under one condition. If it starts to hurt you'll make him stop and the deal is off."

"Absolutely. In fact if it starts to hurt and you put a stop to it you can still keep the money. How's that?"

"OK then, I'll do it." and she gave me a nervous smile.

"I think you'll love it. When it's done right, there's nothing quite like it!" I said.

"Does he have a big one?" she asked.

"A little above average I'd say. Maybe 7 inches or so...don't you worry, you'll be fine. When was the last time you pooped?" I asked.

"About 30 minutes or so before we took our shower, why?"

"Perfect! Well dummy, you need to be cleared out to make room if you know what I mean."

"Oh, well...yeah, that makes sense I guess".

"Don't you think Paul is gorgeous!?" I asked her.

"Oh my God Jessie...he is SO gorgeous!!!" she whispered loudly. We heard the shower turn off.

"Just wait till you see his body! It's as beautiful as yours! I can hardly wait to watch him fuck you..."

She was sitting on the edge of the bed and she once again bent over and kissed me. As we passionately kissed Paul came back into the room, a white towel wrapped around his waist. "Hey! You said you'd wait for me!...."

" Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened – Dr Seuss