I Should Have Listened to my Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Me TOooo!" I said as we kissed. I hadn't noticed, but when she stepped out of her strap on panties, she also removed a vibrating egg that had been on the inside. The orgasms she had had were real!

We kissed, fondled and lathered under the warm steamy water. It was so damn erotic! I eventually confessed my secrets to her. "I've only went down on one other woman before. That was about 2 weeks ago. And SHE didn't do all that much for me . . . you on the other hand . . . you are rocking my world lady! I can not WAIT to get my face between your beautiful thighs officer Bennett!" and we kissed. I continued. "When I'm done eating your pussy, I want you to put your cock back on and . . . and. . . I want you to fuck me in the ass!"

"Oh really? You like it in the butt do you?" she asked with a devilish grin.

"Like? No. Love would be more descriptive" I moaned as our lips came together yet again.

Once out of the shower we quickly dried and moved to the bed. The sun was just setting and filled the bedroom with this beautiful golden glow. I had my first good look at Jackie's remarkable body. She noticed I was gawking and lustfully smiling and she struck a sexy pose. "You like?" she asked. Then, she changed poses. After striking several model poses, I patted the bed next to me for her to join me. I laid her back and seductively climbed on top of her. I wasted no time with the kissing and moved quickly down her neck, chest (beautiful breasts!) to her 6 pack belly. Oh my God what a body! Lean, mean and chiseled. She could be a Bo-Flex model!

As I moved down, Jackie opened her legs and I repositioned myself between them. What a beautiful bald sight this was before me. I bent over and opened my mouth and engulfed her entire vagina with a French kiss. I parted her lips with my tongue and quickly found her clit. I couldn't seem to lick or suck it fast enough. She moaned "slow down baby, slow down...that's it . . . y e a h, that's it. . ." I wanted to make her cum SO BAD. About 2 or 3 minutes into it, she did just that. It was awesome! When she finished I went in for seconds . . . and then thirds and fourths. I went down on her like I'd been doing it my whole life. I couldn't seem to get enough of pleasing her. (When I close my eyes and meditate for a bit, I can taste her.) After 20 minutes or so she pulled my head up and sat up and we kissed. My mouth and chin were covered with her juice. She licked it from my chin. Jumping out of bed, she said "I'll be right back." She soon was back with a tube of lubricant. She tossed it on the bed side table and stepped back into her latex panties and dildo. Jackie climbed back into bed and we switched positions, with me on my back and her hovering over the top of me. She worked her way down my body. She soon found her way between my wide open thighs and went to work. "Ohhh, I've been waiting for this moment too Jessie! . . . I love eating pussy Jess! I'm crazy about it!" And with the most seductive and sexy grin on her face, she leaned over and went to work.

I could go into a bunch of detail about how amazing she was, but I won't. I don't have a good enough vocabulary to explain the wondrous orgasmic heights she took me to. I don't remember how many orgasms I had. Jackie was insatiable with her passion for my pussy and my complete satisfaction. After I don't know how many orgasms I hear her tell me "Roll over. Flat on your tummy my love." I did as she commanded, legs and knees together. "Spread your beautiful legs for me." I did. "Move back and come up onto your knees . . . that's it. Put your head and shoulders back down on the mattress . . . arch that back. . ."

I felt her move in behind me. She was going to take me doggie style, or so I thought. I felt both her hands caressing my bottom which was up high in the air, completely exposing my crotch. "Your ass is so Goddamn gorgeous councilor!" and with that she slapped one of my cheeks causing me to yelp a bit. She bent over and spread my cheeks apart and I felt her tongue explore the crack of my butt. Soon it found its mark. Oh sweet heaven!!!

Side bar: I don't know if this is considered slutty or not. I've estimated I've had m a y b e 50 to 60 lovers in my sexual life. Only three of them have been another woman. Two of the 3 went down on me. I'd also guess that 25% OF them were any good at it. 5% were awesome. (The one other woman was in this 5%). NONE of them were even close to officer Jackie Bennett! Of those 50 some odd lucky souls who've had the pleasure of fucking me, only 4 have tongued my bottom. And all 4 quit way too soon. End side-bar.

Not only did Jackie tongue punch my ass hole (have I told you what an amazingly long and strong tongue she has?!) but she also inserted her middle finger into my vagina and found my G-spot and continuously rubbed it while she worked! I ALWAYS masturbate when I'm getting ass fucked . . . always. She was taking care of that while she loosened me up for our next stage. Left with two free hands, I pinched and twisted my nipples as she did her magic. Once again, I lost track of my orgasms. (Not that that really matters, but I've usually been able to count them. If a guy couldn't / can't give me at least 4 or 5, I consider them lame fucks. Sorry). One night mom drunkenly quipped "Women's ability to have multiple orgasms is Gods way of saying "Sorry about that menstrual cycle thing!" We laughed all night about that one! (Still laugh about it today!)

Jackie came to a breathless stop and rested her head on the top of my ass and began slowly stroking my thighs. "I think somebody's ready to get ass fucked. . ." she said after catching her breath.

"Oh God yeah. I am SO ready . . . yes Jackie, fuck me in my ass!" I whimpered.

She leaned over and grabbed the tube of lubricant from the bedside table. I heard it spurt into her fingers, and then felt those very same fingers gently work the goop inside me as Jackie softly hummed a non-descript tune. I felt her climb into position behind me. She began rubbing the small of my back with one hand and softly telling me to "relax . . . just relax . . . trust me. . . I promise I won't hurt you." and then I felt the head of her cock begin to penetrate me. The head slipped in without any resistance. She held it there for a few moments and cooed "Mmmm, that's it . . . n i c e" and then in one long and ever so slow motion, she began to enter me. Once completely mounted and penetrated, she once again held the large dildo in place and began lovingly massaging my back and butt. "How's that feel? Are you alright?"

"Oh my God, I'm in heaven. . . DO ME. Fuck my ass Jackie!"

Just as with the way she ate me, the way she ass fucked me was indescribable! It was without a doubt the best ever ass fucking I had ever had. Bar NONE. When the position allowed, she would masturbate me. If it wouldn't work, then I masturbated myself. Even though I lost track of the times I came, I do know that NONE of my previous lovers ever came close to what I was experiencing with Jackie! A few times in the past I've had ejaculatory orgasms, which are really something. I had MANY such orgasms with Jackie in less then 3 hours! I soon began to feel guilty about her working so hard to please me. (And please me she did, lemme' tell ya!)

I had her lay on her back and helped her out of her latex panties. Her little vibrating egg fell out onto the mattress. She was soppy, gooey wet! As I bent down to eat her she stopped me and said she wanted to dry her pussy off first. I wouldn't have it! I was so thirsty for her lovely nectar I could hardly wait to taste her! Taste lots of her. I leaned over and she reluctantly spread her legs. I opened my mouth and once again French kissed her vaginal lips, this time it was a sopping honey hole. I sucked and drank as though I was dying of thirst! It was heavenly! I loved every second and drop of it. I absolutely loved making her cum; the taste of her womanhood is fresh in my mind now. We ended up spending an entire week together. We both called in sick three days in a row!

That week was filled with the very best sex I have ever had. She was amazing! I miss her and think of her every single day.

About Jackie

Jackie Bennett is a police officer and a divorced mother of two. She has two teenage children. A boy and a girl. David and Jacquelyn Junior "J.J.". 13 and 15. She has custody for a week, and then her ex has custody for a week. Back and forth it goes, week after week. She is bisexual too. When it comes to sex, she's gets very butch. Her apparatus for becoming her masculine self is her only one. I call it an apparatus because calling it a strap on dildo is too non-descript. It consists of a flesh colored panty girdle. Right in front of her vagina is a sewn in hard plastic snap in mount. Its removable dildo has the matching hard plastic mounting base. It is made of 'cyber-skin' and feels completely like a fully erect, very large penis. Its penetrating length is nine wonderful inches! Behind the panties snap on mount is a tiny pouch where you can place a small vibrating egg. Once in place, the egg rest in front of her clitoris and vibrates. Depending on the angle of her attack and the force of her thrusting she's able to bring herself to a very intense orgasm when she's fucking somebody.

She is very closeted about her lesbian activity. There are only two people who know her true sexual appetite. Myself, and her best friend on the force, Tony. Tony is completely gay. And he too is completely closeted. Even though the law says you can't discriminate against homosexual police officers, once your co-workers catch wind of it, you life is made miserable with non stop harassment. Because of Tony's paranoia he doesn't get much man to man action. His relationship with Jackie works out perfectly. They pretend they're 'sbuddies'. A sbuddy is a 'sex buddy'. They go as a couple to all police functions where bringing a date is required. They kiss where co-workers can see them. And in the almost two years of this relationship, they've had sex four times. Gay sex. Jackie and he swap rolls and Jackie fucks him they way she fucks me and any other woman she get into bed. She tells me that he can give head as good as me, master at deep throating. And when she ass fucks him he's so receptive and passionate about it. If you ever saw Tony you'd never guess in a million years that he's gay. But the truth of the matter is he's as gay as a man can get.

Jackie is terrified her kids will somehow find out about her sex life. As far as they know though, mom has a boy friend she goes out with every once and a while, but they're not serious or anything.

I met Jackie's kids the second week we knew each other. It was a custody week and she introduced me simply as an attorney who was helping her with a case she was involved with. We enjoyed each others company and conversations and have become pretty good friends. The kids know their mom doesn't have many friends who aren't cops. Mom's always looking for 'normal' women friends. Her kids are not the monsters I thought they might be. A little bit spoiled but for the most part, nice respectable teenagers. I go over during custody weeks just to hang out for the companionship. We'd been seeing each other for a couple of months when the kids started asking "Is Jessie coming over for dinner?" and she would have them call and invite me. Some nights I'd stay late after they'd gone to bed. Jackie and I would sneak out to her garage and have real quiet, sneaky sex. She would never 'strap on' but we'd have hot and heavy kissing, petting and mutual masturbation. A couple of times we went down on each other. We'd catch our breath, get dressed and go back inside and watch TV for a bit and then I'd go home and break out my dildo for some penetration masturbation.

One Friday night after our garage sex we got talking about Tony. Jackie wanted to have a private party for him for his birthday. Her gift to him would be the two of us dressed as men and we would fulfill his fantasy of having two men at once. She and I had been seeing each other for a little over two months. In that time Jackie had always taken the masculine roll in our love making. She was always wearing the 'manhood' (as we jokingly called it). Not once had we switched rolls. I had penetrated her with hand held dildos and vibraters while I'd go down on her, but I'd never worn her apparatus before and taken her the way she'd taken me. She asked me if I was interested in helping her with this sex party for Tony. Actually, I was. She was delighted to hear that. We made plans for the following Friday night to celebrate Tony's 35th birthday. Me not man-handling Jackie was soon to change.

That Monday her kids were with their father. Jackie and I were alone once again. We had a nice dinner and two bottles of wine. I convinced Jackie to smoke some pot with me and then we got started. We had a nice warm and sensuous shower and got into bed. Jackie 'coached' me as how to act when wearing the 'manhood'. It wasn't only about wearing a penis; it was a lot about attitude. You needed to 'act' masculine . . . butch, as it were. It was certainly an interesting week. We had sex like this 4 nights in a row. I finally saw why she enjoyed it so much. Being in control of a penis and watching it sink into her beautiful body was a complete turn on! Looking down and seeing her 'suck my cock' was simply erotic beyond belief. As well as gently sinking into her anus. Watching the expression on her face as I slowly filled her. And that vibrating egg: Awesome! On Wednesday we went to an adult shop (one that was a 3 fucking hour drive away! She was paranoid about running into somebody from work, in a porn shop, with another woman, looking at strap on dildos.) and bought my own strap on harness and cyber-skin dildo. We couldn't find one like Jackie's though. She had purchased it in San Francisco from a specialty shop. She said she paid $300 for it! The one we ended up buying was a wonderful one none the less. A black leather harness, very comfortable to wear, with a cyber-skin dildo the same model as Jackie's. It too had a pouch on the inner part of the mount for a vibrating egg. On the drive home Jackie was driving and I removed my pants and got into the harness. It was dark out and we found a secluded spot on a side road off the highway. We parked and got into the back seat. What a hot round of sex we had! She sucked my cock and I pretended to cum in her mouth. After which we tore each others cloths off and I fucked her like crazy. The vibrating egg was so incredible! It was so touching for me to finally see such a feminine side of Jackie. She responded without a hint of Butch-ness. Her beautiful face and body under the glow of moonlight was simply breathtaking! For some reason she seemed to even taste better than before. At one point we were outside the car. We both were completely nude. Jackie knelt in front of me in a slightly muddy drainage ditch and sucked my cock. I stood there and looked down at her feverishly sucking my cock. When I came, I really came hard and lost my footing. I sipped and fell into a sitting position. Jackie never missed a beat and climbed on top of me slipping my cock inside her pussy. I pulled her face to mine as she began riding my cock. I think we kissed with more passion than we ever had before. We were in a perfect position for me to suck and nibble her breasts. It sounds so icky in retrospect: Having sex in a muddy ditch on the side of some dirt road. Bugs, and snakes and spiders and God only knows what! But in the heat of the moment, none of that bothered either of us. Thank God for the gallon jug of water I always carry in my trunk. When we finished our ditch sex, we used it to rinse the mud off ourselves in a very rustic but sexy makeshift shower. I removed my harness and dildo and we got back into the car. We ate each others pussies one last time and got dressed and drove home. On the way we made our plan for Friday night's birthday party for Tony.

Tony. Super nice guy, very handsome. Always in tough guy mode around other people, especially other cops. I'd only met him once up to our birthday encounters. A dinner date with just the three of us. Tony knew all about Jackie and I. It's so hard to believe he's gay, seriously, you'd never believe it. One of our biggest belly laughs together was when she was telling me all about Tony this one night. I asked her "How do you know he's really gay?" because I was speculating it was all a lie simply to get in her pants. She said "Well he and I have really gone at it! When I've put his cock in my mouth he almost instantly got soft. When I've had him fuck me, he's gone almost immediately soft as soon as he gets inside me. AND. . .he eats pussy horribly! But man oh man; you ought to see him suck cock!" We were laughing pretty hard as we came together for a giggly kiss. I slipped a hand into Jackie's panties and quickly found her slit. She was sopping wet. She moaned softly as our kiss parted and I said "Definitely a fagot!" And Jackie burst into hysterical laughter with me right behind her. We laughed so hard we cried! During our evening sex romp that night we both inadvertently began laughing in the middle of passionate love making. It was just so funny and all...

Here's something else that's funny: I know for a fact that what Jackie and I do in the bedroom is every guy's fantasy. Countless of porn movies have been made on the very subject. . . I've told Jackie that "Every man that meets you wants to fuck you. EVERY one of them". She in turn tells me that I am full of shit.

Your grandpa's best friend? Wants to fuck you.

Your dad's golf buddy? Wants to fuck you.

Any boy over the age of 13? Wants to fuck you.

A N D - It's probably the first thing they think about when coming face to face with you. They want to fuck you. She says I'm full of shit.

I / we know we're blessed with good looks. Looks are important when it comes to physical attraction. Men are dogs. I'm not saying that to be mean or funny or anything. I'm saying it because it's true. Sure, women can be dogs sometimes too. But men? Men are fuckin' dogs! You know what the most wonderful sex organ is? The most intimate, sexual part of the human body? The brain.

A question was posed on Experience Project (dot com) "Do You Masturbate?" Here is my response:

OK, not so much when I'm in a relationship. But during the non-relationship times of my life I'd say I did it 3 to 4 times a day. Not full blown, break out all the dildos and lube and get naked masturbation, but you know - rub out one in the stall in the restroom sort of thing. (I have very nice restrooms at my office, that's important!) And of course rubbing myself to sleep, maybe in the shower in the morning or at night...

Sometimes I just don't feel up to dressing up, going out bar hopping, and hope to find somebody decent and clean for a less than desirable condom wrapped romp. Sometimes I'd just rather spend that time, alone at home, break out a few toys, nice steamy naughty shower or bath . . . more fun when I climb into bed with 2 or 3 of my 'friends'. (I own 4 dildos. Is that normal?)

Here's something completely embarrassing that's really been bothering me lately: About 6 months ago I had one of these sorts of evenings with three of my little friends. I played with myself for a good hour and a half. I took three toys to bed with me and used them all. I wore myself out and climaxed countless of times...fell asleep. Woke up WAY late and hurried to get to court on time. Toys stayed right where they were, bed un-made. (I never make my bed anyway) One of the toys I dropped on the floor as not to get a stain on my sheets.

1...45678...16
English

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Version 1.96.0+ad886a019.bb63899