I, Spy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She reached behind her to unclasp her bra but he stopped her. "No, leave it on. You always look so sexy in it."

Mom blushed at her son's words and she did as she asked.

Holy shit, mom wore that to work?

"You're soaked, mom," he said when one of his hands trailed down her body, down to her panties. Mom had helpfully worn her panties over the garter belt. "Did you get any work done today?"

"God, no. Why do you think I came home so early? I couldn't stop thinking about this." She reached down and ran a finger down the outline of his dick through his tented shorts. "Did you think about me at school?"

"Yes," he practically hissed the word as mom continued to run a hand up and down his shorts. "I had to hold a textbook in front of me almost the entire day."

Jess almost laughed along with mom.

It was his turn to get undressed and it took far less time. Jess had always knew her brother was in shape but seeing him in this light was a far different thing. The flex of his arms as he stripped off his shirt. The curl of his abs when bent over to shove his shorts down. His dick bounced free, so hard it pointed up towards mom.

"How do you want mommy?"

His only answer was to kneel and pull her panties down. Multiple strands of mom's clear juice stretched between her panties and pussy. Her brother must have seen it too because he took his time pulling them off and when they snapped he pulled them off all the way. He brought them up to his face and took a deep breath and quick lick. He kept them in his hands as he pushed mom to lean back against the island.

Before his head covered it, Jess saw a small, trimmed triangle of hair on mom's pussy. She expected James to dive right in but he began kissing mom's thighs and running his hands up and down the pantyhose. He kept it up for longer than she thought he would and began to grow impatient for things to move along. Mom must have felt the same because she took the back of his head into her hands and moved his face where she, and Jess, wanted it.

As soon as he was in place, his head bobbed up and down and side to side and in circles, never using the same motion for too long. His lips and tongue touching every inch of mom's lips before moving to her clit then back to her lips. Someone had taught him well. Those soft moans from mom grew louder and louder until they turned into a deep, aching groan coming from the back of her throat. That must have been the sign her brother was waiting for because he brought a hand into the picture. Jess couldn't tell exactly what he was doing but the steady up and down motion of his arm was clear enough.

"Oh, god," mom said. "Just like that!"

Her brother couldn't respond.

"Don't stop, baby. Don't stop," she said as she brought her hands to up to squeeze her own breasts.

And then Jess noticed what his other hand was doing: Running the soft lace of mom's panties up and down his huge, hard dick. She brought a hand up to her mouth to stifle the noise—she told herself it wasn't a groan—that threatened to escape her mouth. In her surprise, she almost missed what happened next but mom's shriek as she tipped over the edge helped bring Jess back into focus.

Mom writhed up against the island, moaning "Yes" over and over again, in time with the up and down motion of her brother's arm. Soon, mom slumped back and down, only holding herself upright with her elbows propped on the island. Soon, she was moaning again because her brother hadn't stopped moving his lips, tongue, or arm.

"Please! Please!" No one knew if mom was begging him to stop or to keep going, not even her. But she kept chanting the word, louder and louder.

The second time mom shrieked, her brother stood up and spun her around mid-shriek. One hand went to the back of her neck, pushing her down on the island. The other lined up his dick with her pussy, panties now wrapped around the base. When he pushed forward, he let out a moan. If a dick pushing into her pussy felt as good as the other way around, Jess understood why he sounded the way he did. She absolutely understood why mom let out a drawn out grunt.

Her brother stopped pushing in for a moment to kick mom's legs out from under her, her heels sliding across the tiled floor. Mom let out a gasp as her abdomen landed on the island and his cock sunk a few inches into her all of a sudden. Even as wet as mom had to be, her brother still took his time to push into her: An inch at a time then a pause to let mom get used to him before pulling back a bit only to push another inch into her.

"God Baby, you're so big and thick. Fill mommy's pussy up."

"You feel so fucking good, mom" her brother said when all nine and a half inches of him were inside her. "You're so tight."

He started with slow strokes, pulling out more and more of his cock every time until half his cock was moving in and out of mom's pussy. Jess wanted to see him use his entire cock but with mom pressed up against the island and no footing there was no way to move her forward. They all took what they could get.

"Oh god, yes. Fuck me!"

His hips pistoned his cock in and out of mom's pussy at a steady pace, like he was swimming a modified butterfly stroke. One of his hands was on her shoulder, the other spreading apart her right ass cheek. Mom's hands were behind her, gripping onto the edge of the island, trying to pull herself back onto her son's cock as much she could. The smacking of their hips filled the kitchen, reverberated off the tile and hit Jess in the living room like a slap.

If she had a different point of view, if she was pressed up against her brother's side, she would have seen thick, white cream coating her mom's pussy lips and forming a ring at the base of her brother's cock, soaking mom's panties even further. If she had seen that, there was no telling what she might have done. As it was now, her thighs were moving back and forth against each other ever so slightly and her hand still covering her mouth.

If Jess was pressed up against her brother's side, she would have heard him sucking in deep breaths through clenched teeth. She would have heard her mom saying "fuck" on every other stroke because her brother was now fucking her too quickly to keep air in her lungs. She would have seen him squeeze her ass check then move his hand between them so his thumb could rub mom's asshole. She would have seen him drool spit down onto her and then press his thumb into mom's ass.

But she wasn't in position and all of that went unknown to her, at least until mom screamed, "Yes baby! My ass! Thumb! My ass!" and wasn't sure if she heard mom incorrectly or if mom couldn't put together a sentence anymore.

"Oh, God! Harder, baby, harder! Don't stop!"

Jess didn't think it was possible but the smacking sound got louder.

Mom shrieked for the third time this afternoon. That didn't stop her brother though. He kept pounding away at her pussy, his body shining from sweat, his rhythm never changing. Long distance events had always been his best. The hand on mom's shoulder moved to her hair and tugged. Mom had no choice but to lift her body off the island, her heels scrambling for footing on the tile floor.

"Take off your bra, mom"

Mom didn't respond so he had to repeat his command again. When she did, she unknowingly revealed her champagne glass shaped breasts to her own daughter. They had a slight sag to them, whether from her age or two children, and were capped off with hard, pink nipples. Jess didn't see them for long as her brother let go of mom's hair and reached around, across her chest, and covered her tits. His hand clenched mom's breast then his fingers pinched the nipple so hard Jess was amazed mom didn't scream in pain.

Instead of a scream of pain, a fourth shriek erupted from mom and he pushed her back down on the island again as he kept fucking her. This shriek didn't just die in mom's mouth; it turned into a deep, guttural moan. Her hands that had been gripping the edge of the island went slack, along with the rest of her body. Her brother finally lost his rhythm. He slowed down then began slamming into mom with heavy, powerful strokes.

"Gonna cum!"

"Yes, baby! Inside me! Fill me up! Fill mommy up with your cum!"

He moaned again and again as he pushed mom back down onto the island, both hands on her ass now, moving her forward and back in time with every contraction of his ass cheeks, with every blast into her pussy. Even after this morning's experience, Jess was still surprised at how long her brother's orgasm lasted but eventually he stopped pushing at mom's ass and stayed pressed up against her, moving himself up and down ever so slightly.

The room filling sounds had faded and all that was left was quiet panting from both of them. It took a minute before one of them spoke.

"You filled mommy up so much she can feel it dripping down her legs."

"Mom," her brother said, still gasping for breath.

"We really should consider regular breaks. I really do love the bigger loads." He chuckled. "Baby, where are my panties?"

"Wrapped around my dick."

Mom laughed. "Well, pull them off as you pull out and use them to keep your cum inside of me. I don't want wash cum out of the carpet."

"Okay."

Jess was about to leave but stopped when they both let out a sigh as he pulled out of her. Mom turned around and they kissed while her brother slid an arm between her legs. They kept kissing until mom took over the panty holding duties then crouched down and started licking their combined juices off her son's dick.

"Oh god, mom. What are you—"

"I'm cleaning you off, and keeping you hard so we can go again."

"But," he groaned as mom took his cock into her throat, "you said only once today."

"I changed my mind. Your thumb wasn't enough. Mommy needs your big cock in her ass now."

Jess didn't have time to be shocked at mom's words. She was too busy scrambling back into shoe closet before they could get themselves together. In was only in the quiet of the closet did she think about her brother's long, thick dick inside mom's ass. Although Jess hadn't ever had anything inside her ass she figured it had to hurt to take something that big in there. But then, it couldn't hurt that much if mom wanted it. Confusion turned into curiosity but footsteps on the stairs shook that from her mind and she snuck out the front door.

XXX

Jess rang the doorbell to Emily's house still shaken from what she had just seen. What was worse was that she couldn't get the image of her brother pounding her mom out of her head but not just what she saw. She imagined mom riding him, mom on her hands and knees, her brother with her legs on her shoulders.

"Hey, looks like you've seen a ghost."

She almost jumped when she heard Emily's dad, and her mouth was almost too dry to say, "Oh, no. Just a lot on my mind."

"Well, I'm sure you and Em will talk it out. Everyone is already in the basement."

"Thanks, Mr. Franklin."

Jess made her way to the basement where her high school crew always hung out. Back in high school, there were eight of them that always hung out. Three of the crew didn't come back for spring vacation. Two of them had drifted away during the first semester of school. That left just Emily and Mike in the basement.

Emily was her best friend ever since elementary school. She was a pretty, petite brunette, a flyer on the cheerleading team in high school and on her college's team. Jess had been a flyer too, but stopped after graduating, not caring enough to continue college. Mike joined the crew in middle school after moving from out of town. He had had a crush on Jess for most of high school which she knew about but nothing ever happened with it because he was too shy to do anything. She never knew what she would have done if he had done something.

In any case, he was a good friend and Jess loved hanging out with them but right now she needed a drink. Emily's parents were cool and figured that it was better for them to drink where none of them had to drive home. In turn, the gang kept things under control, no wanting to disappoint them. Jess took out a bottle of beer from the mini-fridge at the back of room, popped the cap and chugged half it.

"Everything ok?" Emily asked with a raised eyebrow.

Of course, she couldn't actually talk things out with Emily.

"Yea, just thirsty." And hungry because she hadn't actually had dinner, so she grabbed an already opened bag of chips and started eating.

Not the best of dinners, and not the best of ideas since she was drinking on an empty stomach. They spent the night as they sometimes did: Watching a bad movie and laughing about it. Jess stopped after a second beer but she was already feeling pretty drunk. The other two stopped after one because yesterday they had gone to a house party and everyone had gotten far too drunk. Hence, Jess's headache this morning.

God, is it still the same day? Jess thought. She felt as though she had pulled an all-nighter. "I think I'm gonna head home."

It was only 10:30 but they understood because they had all felt like shit this morning. Mike said he'd head home too and walk Jess home since it was on the way. The walk only took a few minutes and they stood at the gate to her house's backyard. Mike said his goodbyes while Jess thought about things. Things like how Mike was pretty cute, not in the best of shapes because if he wasn't hanging out with everyone, he was more than likely to be playing video games. Just like her brother.

"Mike, why didn't you ever do anything when you had a crush on me?"

"What? I never had a crush on you."

"C'mon, it was pretty obvious. Everyone knew."

"Shit," he said rubbing his face.

"Don't worry about it. I'm just curious."

"Well, you were a cheerleader, always dating a basketball player and I was just some nerd. I still don't know how I got to hang out with you guys."

"That's not fair. You're cute, smart, and funny. And you had plenty of dates senior year."

"None of them was you though." Jess blushed. "If we didn't start hanging out in middle school, do you think you would have hung out with me in high school?"

She wanted to lie to herself and him but she knew it was true. He must have seen the guilt on her face and turned away to leave.

"Wait." She pulled on his arm and when he turned around she kissed him. She told herself it was because she was drunk.

He didn't do much at first but all of his pent up desire overtook him as he pulled her close. His hands squeezing her ass felt good, almost as good as his tongue on hers, but as good as all this felt she wanted more.

"C'mon," she said before pulling him into her back yard. She had them hug the back fence so they wouldn't turn on the automatic lights until they reached the picnic table by the side of the yard under a tree. Hopefully, it would hide them. She kissed him again before pushing him down onto the bench.

"Holy shit," he said as he watched her kneel between his legs.

"Is this what you always wanted? A cheerleader on her knees?"

"No, not exactly."

"Well, you should take what you can get."

She undid his belt and jeans. And even though this wasn't exactly what he wanted, he still lifted his ass off the bench so she could pull his jeans and boxers down. His dick popped out, almost fully hard. At about five and a half inches, it was about the same length as every other dick she'd seen, minus one large exception, but a little thicker than most of the others, minus that one exception again. Before starting, she looked up at her house and only saw a light from mom's bedroom.

They couldn't still be at it, could they?

A shiver ran through her and she grabbed Mike's thighs to steady herself. Her hands ran up and down his thighs and his cock hardened all the way. Happy with his current state, she slid a finger up the underside of his shaft from just above his balls to the tip. It twitched when she reached the underside of his ridge and she figured he wouldn't last too long. That wasn't a problem with her since she didn't want to be found sucking off a guy in her back yard.

Jess always thought she gave pretty good head but seeing her mom this morning made her realize she had a lot more to learn. No time like the present then. She took the cock in front of her in both hands and started stroking. He moaned and a drop of precum oozed out of the slit of his cock. Her tongue snuck out and licked up the drop. The taste of salt flooded her senses and she pressed the tip of her tongue into his slit, hunting for more.

Finding none, she swirled her tongue around his crown, making sure to pay special attention to the underside. When she felt him flex his cock on her tongue, she knew it was time to move on. She kissed her way down to his balls and took them in her mouth, one then the other, before licking her way back to his tip. Unlike earlier in the night, saliva flooded her mouth and she drooled a long, thick strand of it down onto his dick.

Moonlight glistened off his spit covered dick as she wrapped a hand around him and stroked, giving the head a bit of a twist like mom had done this morning. She looked up and saw that he had his head thrown back. Her buzzed mind flashed an image of her brother in the same position from this morning causing her to shake her head. She wanted Mike to watch because she enjoyed it. She needed him to watch to force her brother's face from her mind so she tapped on his hip until he was staring down at her.

Taking him into her mouth, she copied what mom did by moving her tongue in and out as she swallowed more and more of him.

"Oh, shit," he groaned. "That feels so good."

A little more than half his dick was in her mouth now so she pulled back while increasing the suction, caving her cheeks onto him. He cursed again before she reversed her motion until only the tip was in her mouth. Her tongue gave it a quick swirl before she took him back in again. She repeated the entire motion again, enjoying Mike's groans, then a third time but something felt missing. That something revealed itself on her next upstroke when Mike put one tentative hand then the other on the sides of her head.

At first, she almost jumped out of surprise. When she realized what was happening, coupled with Mike beginning to massage and stroke her scalp, a long, deep moan made its way out of her throat. This morning made her assume it felt good for the guy but there was nothing like first-hand experience as Mike thrust up into her mouth. It caught her unprepared and she pulled away.

"Sorry, sorry," he said.

"Don't feel sorry for enjoying it. A girl likes knowing how good it makes you feel." she said, hands stroking his thighs to give him a chance to calm down. "Besides, I should be the one to apologize for stopping for no reason. So, let me apologize."

Her apology began with a trick she saw in a porn video. The palm of her hand cupped his balls and her fingers wrapped themselves around the base of his dick. It continued with her tongue gently flicking the underside of his crown. All through this, their eyes stayed locked together. His started out in wonder then quickly turned to desire and lust, still she didn't do anything more. She hoped hers looked as mischievous as she felt.

That playfulness turned into annoyance at how patient he was being, even as his eyes pleaded with her to do more. It wasn't as though she wanted him to shove her face onto his dick but a little initiative would have been nice. Her patience lost to his. With her free hand, she took one of his hands and moved it up towards her head. Any action must have shaken him out of whatever stupor he was in and soon his hands were cradling her head again.

Jess hoped Mike could see the smile on her face as he pulled her towards his cock, hoped he could see how much she wanted this. His cock filled her mouth. The steady pressure on the back of her head guided her up and down, taking more and more of his cock until he pushed her further than she had gone before. She couldn't believe how much she enjoyed the touch and heat coming from his hands surrounding her head as they guided her up and down on his cock. The combined heat from his cock in her mouth and hands on her scalp flowed from her head, through her body, and straight into her pussy. Regret over wearing tight jeans instead of a skirt or dress filled her mind. She would have given anything in the world to be able to touch herself instead of just squirming her legs, trying to draw any sensation should could.