I, Spy

Story Info
Jessica spies on mom and brother.
8.8k words
4.54
98.7k
220

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/24/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ladidai
ladidai
177 Followers

Jessica Sullivan didn't realize how much she missed sleeping in her own bed until she had come home from her first year in college for spring break. Everything in college was fantastic except for the old twin mattress that god knows how many other kids had slept on in her dorm room. It could never compare to the queen sized mattress in her room at home. Of course, it didn't matter how big and comfortable her mattress was when she was this hungover. It had been great to see her high school friends, and especially her best friend, who had decided to come home too this week. But they all might have over done it at the house party they went to last night.

She picked up her phone and couldn't believe she had woken up at 6:30 after stumbling back home at 2am last night. There was no way she was getting back to sleep without some aspirin or Tylenol or whatever so after lying in agony for 15 minutes she pushed herself up and headed downstairs to the kitchen and the medicine cabinet.

Turning the corner at the bottom of the stairs, she saw her kid brother, James, and mom, Rachel, standing in front of one another in the kitchen. James in a t-shirt and jeans, as always. Mom in one of her new silk robes, which Jessica had been happy to see since it meant mom splurged on something for herself. It made sense that they were both up. He was a senior in high school and their spring breaks didn't sync up so she had the week off while he had to wait until next week. Mom was up to make him breakfast like she made breakfast for both her kids every day until Jessica had left for college.

Jessica was about to say "good morning" to them when Mom tilted her head up and her brother lowered his. They kissed. It wasn't a quick goodbye peck but a hungry, passionate kiss that went on and on. Mom wrapped her arms around James's neck and his hands ran down her lower back then ass. His fingers squeezed and her mom moaned into her brother's mouth, making Jessica shiver in horror.

"What if Jess comes down?"

"She won't. I heard her come home at 2." Mom, always one to worry.

They kissed again, tongues dancing against each other, for a few more moments before mom pulled away. She smiled up at her son before she ran her hands down his chest and stomach, her head and torso following her hands downwards. Jess wasn't a virgin but it still took her a second to process what she was seeing.

"We don't have a lot of time before I gotta go," James said as sound of a belt and zipper being undone filled the kitchen.

Her mother laughed. "I don't think a senior in high school has ever cared about getting to school on time, especially when he's about to get his cock sucked."

"Mom," he whined, dragging the word out. Even though he was one of the best swimmers on the school team, her brother had always been on the bookish side.

"Well then, you better make it fast."

The floor plan of the house didn't hide anything in the kitchen from the living room but not vice versa which was good because Jess was too stunned to move. Not that it mattered since her brother and mom were too engrossed in their current activity to notice anything but each other. Mom undid the button to his jeans with a flourish and a grin. Jess saw the outline of her brother's dick pressed up against his jeans but couldn't believe how big it looked. That is, she didn't believe it, until her mom tugged his jeans down.

It was the longest and thickest she'd seen, at least eight inches long and wide enough her mom could only just reach around it with her hand. And it wasn't fully hard yet. Jess swallowed a gasp. She wasn't a size queen and pretty easy to please. Every guy she had been with got her off as long he didn't blow too fast. Her last boyfriend, though, had been thicker than anything she'd had before and she liked that it got her off sooner than usual. She pushed that thought from her brain.

Her mom stroked it a few times while kissing it all over before her tongue snaked out and ran around the head. Her brother groaned and his hips pushed forward, hunting for more pleasure. Mom gave it to him. She took him into her mouth with her tongue extended, all while continuing her strokes. Jess watched as her mom's tongue moved in and out, rubbing the underside of the crown of her brother's dick over and over again.

"Mom." This time her brother drew the word out because of pleasure.

"Do you like when mom sucks you off before you go to school?" she asked when she pulled away. His fully hard dick had to have been nine inches long. "Mommy loves going into work with a belly full of her baby boy's cum."

Mom took the dick back into her mouth with a swirl of her tongue around the head. This time she moved down inch by thick inch until her lips touched the shaved skin of her brother's groin. Her brother had his fingers intertwined in mom's blonde hair, loosening the tight bun she wore for work.

Like mother, like daughter. Jess almost laughed. So this is where she had gotten her lack of a gag reflex from. Her group of girlfriends in college had gotten one of their own a big, black dildo as a joke and one drunken night it had been taken out. Everyone got it as deep as they could but only Jess could take the 10 inches all the way, and she took it as easy as the rest of them took the first inch. She wouldn't say she enjoyed sucking actual dick but she didn't hate it like some of her friends. The hard plastic taste of the dildo definitely didn't do anything for her though.

Her kid brother's moan brought her out of that memory as he pushed his dick in and out of their mother's throat. The profile view let Jess see her mom's throat bulging out over and over again and she wondered if her friends had found the sight of it happening to her as fascinating as she did with her mom. She also couldn't believe how long mom could keep it up. Her experiments with the dildo had her gasping for breath after every few strokes, though trying not to laugh along with her friends might have had something to do with it.

Thick strands of spit covered every vein crisscrossing her brother's dick. Mom's hands took advantage of all the natural lube, pumping the entire length with a corkscrew motion as she caught her breath. A soft grunt escaped her brother's mouth every time their mom gave the head a gentle twist. She brought her mouth back into play, taking a couple of inches in even while continuing the motion of her hands. Soon her mouth and hands matched their rhythm and her brother's soft grunts had grown louder as their mom touched almost every inch of skin of his dick at once.

Jess couldn't tear her eyes away from her mom's mouth, moving back and forth on the first couple of inches. The underside of her tongue swirled around the head right as she took it in before she repeated what she had done before with the topside of her tongue on the underside the crown of his dick. It must have felt fantastic since he moved her head faster and faster but keeping her at the same depth. How her brother was taking their mom's willing mouth just for his pleasure differed so much from how Jess normally saw her quiet brother, she wouldn't have believed it if she wasn't watching it with her own eyes.

The face-fucking continued and Jess realized a scene like this had to have happened before. She wondered when and how it started. She stopped wondering when her brother's groans turned into loud grunts and the concentration on his face start to slip into agony when mom pushed on his thighs to pull away.

"Remember to tell mommy how her throat feels."

His fingers flexed as she pulled her face back towards his dick. Her mouth opened and he plunged himself to the root.

"Oh god mom, your throat feels incredible. It's so fucking tight."

Mom hummed low and long in response causing James to start thrusting.

"So wet. So hot. So tight," her brother chanted like a religious mantra, each phrase timed with pulling almost his entire dick out of mom's throat and shoving it back down. The wet sound of his cock entering and exiting mom's throat filled the kitchen and living room. None of the guys Jess had been with had ever done anything like this before. They all treated her with kindness and respect which she had always appreciated and loved. The sight in front of her didn't change a thing. Being used for someone else's pleasure held no interest for her.

"That's it, mom. Take my cock. Take it all!" Her baby brother stopped his thrusting and forced his entire dick into mom's throat and held it there. "You like my cock in your throat?!"

Then Jess heard someone moaning. Her brother was still chanting and it definitely wasn't her, which left one person. Mom was moaning around her son's cock. Even more surprising to Jess, mom had a hand under her robe, the steady rhythmic motion giving away the hidden action, and answering her brother's question.

As her brother's face tightened, his jaw went slack and his head tilted back. He yanked mom completely off his dick, letting her gulp down some much needed air, and said, "Lick my balls, mom." His dick went right back down her throat and mom did as she was told, her tongue extended to lap at his balls, large and heavy balls proportional in size with his dick and tight up against his body. Balls that shook faster and faster as her brother pumped his hips with more and more speed. Balls that jerked up further against his body.

"Fuck. I'm cumming, mom!" her brother yelled, his fingers massaging mom's scalp as he held her face tight up against his crotch as the rest of his body curled up around her head.

Jess's eyes flicked around, barely stopping on any one detail as she tried to see it all: his ass cheeks contracting, his balls convulsing, the spasms of his hips as he tried to take every ounce of pleasure from mom's throat, the subtle expansion of her mom's bright red lips around the base of his dick as it pulsed and jerked with every shot, and perhaps most amazing, mom's throat swallowing in time with every pulse.

Jess unconsciously licked her lips as she thought about how those large set of balls must have spat out a massive amount of cum if mom had to swallow so much. When mom pushed on his thighs, Jess thought he had finally finished cumming but mom kept her mouth around his tip. The movement behind her caved in cheeks meant mom's tongue was swirling around his head. His cock was still pulsing, and mom kept at it as his dick stopped twitching then even after he had finished.

After maybe a minute of this, her brother said, "Mom." Mom kept going. Her brother's thighs started to shake and it spread outward. She only stopped when he fell over sideways on to the kitchen island. Her lips, still tightly wrapped around him, left streaks of red lipstick on his still mostly hard dick when she pulled away.

Her brother's change from being so dominant to being in the palm of mom's hand confused Jess. Sometimes after she had brought off one of her boyfriends with her mouth she had the urge to keep sucking but they always asked her to stop. From her own experience she knew how sensitive things were post orgasm so she always did as they asked but now second thoughts crept into her mind.

What would it feel like to make her man shiver and whimper?

Mom certainly appeared to enjoy it as she sat back on her heels but she didn't do anything to stand up. Jess wondered why then she stopped wondering when mom leaned her head back and opened her mouth. Mom kept her pose until James recovered enough to stand up straight and look down at her. When he did that, mom swallowed her prize and then showed him an empty mouth. She stood up, licked her lips, and kissed him.

Something else she had never done with her boyfriends. Never trying because she assumed they would find it disgusting.

"You know," mom said, "we might have to try not having you cum for a couple of days more often. I love the even bigger load I got."

"Mom," her brother whined again. His hand stroked his cock, keeping it semi-hard.

"No time for a second load, you're going to be late for school and you need to change your jeans. Mommy made a bit of a mess."

Jess hurried back to her room and spent a long time trying to fall asleep again. The pounding at her temples had only gotten worse, and it covered up the feeling of her hard nipples rubbing against the shirt she wore and the throbbing in her groin.

XXX

The Sullivans were a pretty typical American family. Rachel was in her mid 40s. Her parents had moved from Sweden to the US for work before she was born and her heritage showed: Tall at 5'10"and lithe with shoulder length blonde hair, bright blue eyes and elfin features. Rachel's helpful genetics made it so she didn't have to work out too much to keep her body toned, extremely helpful with dealing with the aftermath of having two kids in back to back years. She just had to suffer through life with an A cup of breasts capped with small nipples. In another life, she might have modeled for an underwear/lingerie company. In this one, she worked as the director of fundraising for the biggest university in the city.

James was his mother's son. Sandy mop of blonde hair. A couple of inches taller than Rachel at 6'1". Blue eyes, just a touch duller than mom's. A decade plus of swimming had filled him out though. Jessica took after her father's French/Irish heritage: curvier, fuller featured with thick lips on a rounder face, dark brown hair that almost reached her ass, and full C cups capped with dark nipples. At least her mom gave her the whole not working out thing to keep her body, and some of her height at 5'7". When she was younger, she had thrown fits that she didn't match with her brother. It only got worse when their father left them, something about falling in love with another person. Mom accepted it but it was harder to accept that their dad only sent them presents and cards with generic words.

XXX

Jess woke up hours later after a restless sleep but at least the headache was almost gone. Phone in hand, she was about to tell Emily, her best friend, what she had seen but stopped herself. Telling anyone about this wouldn't do any good. She had to keep what she saw a secret. She also had to keep what she heard one the way back to her room a secret.

"Give me—"

"I thought you were in a rush to get to school?"

"But we haven't had sex in almost a week!"

"Only a couple of days more then things can go back to normal."

"Jess is gonna be out with her fiends all night again. What if—"

"No, that's way too risky."

"C'mon mom, we can do it right after she leaves. We'll be finished way before she gets back. She'll never know."

Mom laughed. "You're really going to stop after one?"

"Yes."

"Ok, fine. Just this once then nothing else until she goes back to school."

The conversation ran through Jess's head over and over again as she lay in bed until she made a decision and came up with a plan. She texted mom that she was going out for dinner tonight but she'd made dinner for them, like she had done before she went to college. Of course, back then it was because whoever got home first would make dinner. Now, it was because she didn't want them to waste a single minute after she left.

As she cooked, she wondered if what she saw this morning was real. There was no way mom had sucked her son's dick while kneeling on the kitchen floor. If it wasn't real, why the hell would she dream about her brother getting blown by mom, and why the hell would she dream that he had such a huge dick. At least she could blame the fucked up dream on the booze.

Yea, that's right. It was just a dream, she told herself. They'll come home, have dinner, and I'll make an ass of myself hiding in the hallway closet until they go to bed.

A pot of spaghetti sauce simmered on the stove next a stir fry of veggies with a pan of garlic bread in the oven when her brother got home that afternoon.

"Hey baby bro, you're home early."

"Practice ended early."

Jess almost raised an eyebrow at that. Her brother was more than likely to stay behind after practice ended just to keep swimming.

"Cool. Dinner is ready. All you guys need to do is cook the spaghetti."

He left to go shower off the chlorine and she flopped down on the living room couch with her phone, mindlessly tapping at it out of nervousness. He came back down in a t-shirt and basketball shorts and took the seat on the other side.

"Mmm, smells good in here," mom said 15 minutes later, walking in through the back door from the garage.

"Just like old times," Jess said, standing up to greet her. She had had to swallow a couple of times to get the words out because her mouth had gone dry. Mom was also home earlier than usual, much earlier.

Mom stood by the stove, tasting the sauce, in her work outfit: A grey suit, buttons already undone, and a white shirt underneath. Dark colored pantyhose wrapped her longs legs under her pencil skirt.

"What're you guys having for dinner?"

"We're gonna grab a pizza."

"So, when do you leave?"

Jess didn't think this was mom's way of rushing her out because she could be nosy but her mouth stayed dry and her heart sped up.

"10 minutes, maybe. Emily is gonna drive and it's only a short walk to her place."

Jess expected her mom to go get changed to save time but she just took a seat at the island and started sipping on a glass of water. If Jess hadn't been paying attention she would have missed the glances mom and her brother kept shooting at each other but she saw them, and they were too busy looking at each other to notice her looking at them. The anticipation must have been killing them like it was killing Jess, probably even more.

"What are you guys gonna do after dinner?"

"Dunno, probably hang out here or at Emily's."

"Shoot me a text if you guys decide to come over?"

Mom had never cared about know if Jess and her friends were coming over to hang out. "Sure."

"Well, time to go," Jess said as she made her way to the front door, her brother already walking past her to get to the kitchen. "Don't let the food get cold."

Jess opened and closed the front door then ducked into the shoe closet by the door and waited. She didn't have to wait long.

"So, do you want to eat?"

"Fuck the food," her brother said.

"That's kind of weird, but if that's what you really want."

"Very funny, mom."

Jess crept out of her hiding spot and made her way into the living room. Mom and her brother were already kissing each other, tongues hunting for their counterpart while their hands ran up and down each other's bodies. James undid the clasp to mom's skirt and had the zipper halfway down before she stopped him.

"Wait a second," mom said before she pulled off her sneakers and slipped on a pair of strappy black heels she had left by the back door. "I know how you like me in heels."

With the heels on, mom and her brother were almost the same height. Not that it helped or hurt his mission to get her out of her clothes. Mom shrugged off her suit jacket and flung it one of the stools surrounding the island. Her brother's hands shot up to her breasts and kneaded them for a few moments before he started to unbutton her shirt. She grabbed his hands and moved them back onto her breasts while she took over the undressing job.

Her shirt landed on top of her suit jacket and her skirt fell in a puddle around her feet. Mom stood there in a white lace bra and panties, topped off with a matching white lace garter belt, with her back arched pushing her breasts as far forward as possible into her son's hands. Mom's hard nipples stood out through the thin lace as they appeared and disappeared between his moving fingers. Soft moans escaped her mouth as she ran her hands along his arms and under his shirt then back to his arms.

ladidai
ladidai
177 Followers