I Stole More Than Jewelry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fearthisss
fearthisss
2,174 Followers

While she finished Steve off, it was my turn. With a couple of firm strokes, "Mmmmmmmmfuuuuuuck!" I dropped a huge load of sticky cum across the top of her tits, kind of catching her by surprise. She released Steve from her mouth and quickly rolled towards me, just in time for my second shot to hit her square in the sternum. Before the third shot could escape my hose she opened wide and clamped her lips around it, stroking the last of the jizz into her mouth. Once my hips had stopped thrusting she removed her lips from my cock, looked up at me, and opened her mouth, again showing what she had sucked out. She closed her mouth and gulped it down.

She took a finger and wiped some of Steve's cum from her face and licked it off. "Mmmmmm, yummy."

Steve and I climbed off the bed, spent. "Stevie, I think that's our cue to gather our belongings and exit stage left." He nodded in agreement.

"Wait, wait," she said. "I'll show you where the really good stuff is." Steve and I were completely stunned by this comment and she knew it. "He's got this shit insured for twice what it's worth. You'd be doing him a favor."

She got her cum covered body off the bed and proceeded to open several safes that contained the finest diamonds, jewelry, and precious stones a thief like myself could only dream of.

Steve and I were about finished loading the van when she came to the back door, still naked, cum running down her body.

"Hey, ummmmm, guys..." She paused. "He'll have all of this stuff replaced within the next month. You know, I, ummmmm, just might forget to activate the alarm and, uhhhh, just might come home early then..." she said, looking very coy.

Steve and I looked at each other grinning. I looked back at the princess.

"We'll think about it. We'll see."

"Don't think about it too hard, guys. Just get hard."

fearthisss
fearthisss
2,174 Followers
12