All Comments on 'I Stole My Aunt's Husband'

by FHH69

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
chytownchytownabout 10 years ago
I Didn't Like It Much**

Sorry.

redlion75redlion75about 10 years ago

kim was a bitch for ruining her aunts marriage or helping to do so. the rest of her family should disown her skank ass.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
wow

I actually loved it, if Carrie really loved Tony, she would've kept him a logn time ago. Those things never work when you're going back and forth. It's sad that Carrie is so desperate.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Brilliant!

Fucking Nasty! I absolutely loved it..... More, more, more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Fanfuckingtastic. More of this theme, please

Like Wannabeboytoy, SeducedHylas and TheTalkman, you have incredible potential in this field. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

"I actually loved it, if Carrie really loved Tony, she would've kept him a logn time ago..."

ummm... yeah, it really doesn't work like that.

in order to keep someone, THEY need to love YOU. you can love them and satisfy their every need and still be dumped, so...

I can't believe people don't get that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Cumming

Jeez if I can cum that many times on one page images the next chapter I would love to do that to my sex ass uncle get in there kimmi keep going you need to dump carrie in a fucking hole!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Bitch

Ok Kimi is a slut. But I love her cause if it wasn't her her I wouldn't have read such an enjoyable story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Horrid people

He then cheats on Kim and gets another whore pregnant. The wife laughs at them both while she find love and has children with a real man. Kim's family disowns her and she is left alone as a single parent. Because a nasty whore deserves it when she tricks a man with pregnancy and cares nothing for her aunt who was never bad to her

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Good but ...

This story was hot but I wasn’t really buying the idea that Tony chose Kimi over Carrie. If it hadn’t been for the baby she tricked him into giving her, he’d probably still choose Carrie whenever she came back. I mean, even Kimi admits he loves Carrie. They been fucking around for two years and only when Carrie was out of the picture! Seems Kimi is just a convenient baby maker for horn dog Tony. Nothing wrong with that but the romance the author tried to convey fell flat. This was a hot erotic taboo story but the emotional pull was missing. I actually ended up feeling bad for poor Carrie in the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Lord, this was steamy and salacious. I hope Kimmie and Tony get married and have so many babies together. They deserve a happy ending and a big family.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I hope Tony cheats on Kimi. She’s terrible. Actually, I hope the whole family disowns them and cuts them off financially. These two deserve to rot in the streets. Carrie deserves better

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous