All Comments on 'I.T. Ch. 03'

by BenLong

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
lc69hunterlc69hunter27 days ago

love where this is going, Ben

tennesseeredtennesseered27 days ago

Subtle handling, I must say. Of the plot, I mean, not Maryann's delightful breasts. Here's a thought. Instead of a local I.T. department confined to one business, extrapolate this plot out to Big Tech in general and imagine what they might do with the decades of data they have squirreled away.

"You say you want to run for office? Hmmm. Let us check your, uh, rather voluminous file . . . Oh, my!"

Strong work, Master Ben.

OGHMNWOGHMNW25 days ago

Wonderful chapter with Barry satisfying Helen’s needs. It seems he had opened a flood gate that has been closed for 4 years. Barry’s confession as to turning over to LE the coworker with child porn was excellent. Barry is busy managing these 2 women. Maryanne is slowly getting back into her role as a sub and We know more about Barry as a Dom now. The touching of the background was good to refresh memories. Thank You for sharing this Hot Erotic story and looking forward to the future chapters.

Helen1899Helen189923 days ago

Love all the story, but I want to read more of Helen, she is one I would love in my be 5*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBenLong@BenLong
Started writing as submissions on the old Voyeurweb.com bulletin boards. Found I had a bit of a knack for stories that people like, and just continued. I love to hear back from readers when they like a story, or with story ideas, suggestions, or just discussions on anything.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

I.T. Ch. 04 Next Part
I.T. Ch. 01 Previous Part
I.T. Series Info