I Take a Short Trip to Mexico

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I groaned as her mouth went over the head of my cock and her tongue swirled as relived the event.

"She was humping my face in seconds and pulling on those big titties of her and she came very quickly. I think it was a very intense orgasm for her and she started shivering after she came so I held her until she stopped."

Catherine lowered her head and licked at my balls.

I spread my legs in response. I loved getting my balls licked.

"Jack, I think she wants you to fuck her. I saw her last night at dinner, her eyes were on you every second. I don't know what Monica told her about you but Lourdes wouldn't turn you down, that's for sure. I know you would love sticking this big cock into that tiny pussy."

At that Catherine deep throated me and I groaned as she went balls deep.

All this talk about the two of them got me worked up and I quickly came into Catherine's throat and when I was back to semi-normal she finished the story.

She said they rinsed off in the shower and Lourdes dried Catherine first and took her to bed, then Lourdes dried herself off and slipped into bed with Catherine after turning out the lights.

Catherine and Lourdes spooned together, and Catherine finger fucked Lourdes to a second orgasm before they both drifted off to sleep.

Catherine said "We slept well together but I missed you."

I joined the two ladies about two hours later, slipping into the bed with my nude bride to be and her nude young lady friend.

When I went in to the bedroom to go to bed, Monica came in and took Lourdes to the second bedroom in the suite.

Twice that night Catherine and I had sex and I shot my baby batter into her tight pussy both times.

Both times I climbed on top of Catherine and just pounded away, rather selfishly in hindsight, until I came.

This was not making love this was about satisfying a very strong need I had.

Catherine came at least one time and after each time I came, we fell asleep intertwined with one another.

I know that Catherine wanted me to fuck Lourdes too but I didn't want to assume anything because Lourdes was Monica's girl.

++++

The next morning, our first in Mexico, I woke up to a fantastic feeling.

First I sighed. Then I groaned.

I was face down on the hotel bed, nude, and felt my cheeks being very gently separated by a tiny pair of soft hands as a warm wet stiff tongue immediately introduced itself to my now exposed starfish.

It was a tentative lick, with some hesitation.

I heard a small female voice say in a Mexican accent "You like?"

I whispered "Si. Don't stop" and I heard Monica say some words softly in Spanish.

The licking immediately grew more urgent and less hesitant.

The hands continued to massage and roam my ass.

The tongue was not forceful, but constant; solely interested in bringing me pleasure.

As the tongue continued to do its magic, I responded with more sighs of pleasure.

I moved my ass in appreciation.

I heard a laugh behind me and then felt some lips on my ass, kissing it and lightly spanking it.

"You like, Mr. Jack?" whispered Monica, the world's best ass kisser.

"Yes" I responded, "it feels great."

The ass kissing ended and a new focused effort of her tongue felt unbelievable on my starfish and combined with the kneading my ass cheeks were getting, I grew hard quite quickly.

Almost immediately my cock felt uncomfortable because it was so hard so I lifted my ass up to get it better situated and the very satisfying, pleasing tongue moved from my starfish down to my sack, where it found two new treasures to pleasure hanging in a fleshy sack covered lightly with hair.

A small nose situated itself right on my starfish, the feeling by itself was quite pleasurable.

She must have enjoyed my dusky aroma.

The hands kneading my ass moved down to my inner thighs and pulled them up, exposing my cock bobbing under my body.

Without delay the small hands moved under me and began to tease, play with, my already rock hard cock.

Her tongue lapped at my balls.

Catherine was right, Lourdes was delicious.

Whomever taught her what she was doing, well, they did it right.

++++

I was surprised to hear Catherine groan.

For the first time since the licking of my starfish started I opened my eyes to see a nude Monica sitting on the back of Catherine's naked thighs massaging her bare neck and shoulders.

I have to confess I was a little jealous, but not for long.

Monica knew I loved to be woken up with a massage but I had also just had a massage before going to bed so I smiled at Monica who was leaning over working on some knots in Catherine's shoulders.

Monica smiled back at me as her large breasts only slightly swayed as the massage continued.

Her nipples were at attention.

Monica asked softly "Does your massage feel good Mr. Jack?" and I smiled and nodded.

She smiled and said "Lourdes is nude for you today, Mr. Jack."

I grew harder, if it were possible, at the thought.

Monica said something in Spanish and the tongue moved from my now tight ball sack back to my asshole. One hand left my cock and started teasing my balls, very lightly. I had a tongue probing my starfish, fingernails teasing my tight sack and her other hand was stoking, oh so slowly, my very hard cock. Under this triple assault I don't think I had ever been larger. Or harder.

After this pleasurable transition had been made, Monica said "You no cum yet Mr. Jack. You let Lourdes take care of you."

I nodded, eyes closed, just enjoying the experience.

Monica continued to work on Catherine's back and shoulders.

All the while Lourdes is pleasuring me.

That tongue moved from my starfish to my sack and I lifted myself up on my knees exposing myself totally to Lourdes.

Lourdes quickly ended up on her back, her head underneath my groin, those tiny hands pulling my thighs down so that my erection would find and enter her mouth.

My cock was large and hard.

Lourdes introduced her mouth to my erection by kissing the tip, which caused me to groan and for Lourdes to giggle.

"Beeg so beeg" I heard her whisper as she kissed my tip again.

I pushed in a bit, but her lips remained closed.

Maybe she didn't know how much power she had over me, or maybe she did.

After making her intentions known, Lourdes licked quickly at my tip, cleaning it, making it stiff.

I am going to say this only one time so as not to interrupt the story: she was so good at what she was doing to me I was constantly groaning.

Then, Lourdes licked all around my tip like my cock was an ice cream cone.

Finally, when my cock was wet enough for her, she opened her mouth wide and pulled me into her mouth.

Lourdes had some trouble getting the bulbous head past her stretched lips.

Once it made it past that barrier, I had no intention of withdrawing it until it shrank by natural causes.

Lourdes' put her hands to work while her tongue, lips and tonsils were employed satisfying my erection.

I was pumping my cock in her mouth but not pulling it out of her mouth.

She was breathing through her nose because my cock filled her mouth to her throat.

Her delicate right hand went to my sack which she gingerly touched before she started caressing it with greater intention with her fingertips.

Her left hand searched and successfully found my starfish; her fingers ran up and down my crack before gingerly probing all around the entrance before pushing in just her fingertip to see what kind of reaction she would get.

I must have pushed back on her finger because I heard Monica say something in Spanish and the finger started fucking me, oh so slowly.

Monica spoke again to Lourdes in Spanish but Lourdes could not answer with a mouthful of cock.

But Lourdes didn't have to answer because she heard Monica's instructions and started to hum around my cock and the vibration felt great on my stiffness.

She pushed her finger into my starfish and the fingers on the other hand played with my captive balls, and I soon had the familiar feeling as my essence started its journey into a welcoming mouth of an 18 year old.

I thrust into her mouth so deep my tip went into her throat but God bless her, she didn't gag but continued to massage me with her fingers and tongue as I unloaded my warm salty seed into her.

It was such a good feeling, such an incredible feeling, I pumped until every drop was out of me.

Lourdes swallowed it all, no gagging and she worked her lips and tongue on me as my penis shrunk and I finally pulled it out.

As it came out of her mouth she kissed the tip and ran her tongue all over my balls, sort of a celebratory lap around the track for the victor.

Catherine was still enjoying the massage that Monica was giving her and hadn't moved a muscle or uttered more than a groan or two during the blowjob I was enjoying. But I am pretty sure Catherine was smiling because Monica sure was.

Monica said something in Spanish and Lourdes got out from underneath me, turned me on my side, facing away from Catherine, and she moved down the bed, her head at my crotch.

I was still somewhat aroused and wet and Lourdes again took me into her mouth and suckled my cock.

And licked my balls, and while she was doing this, she had one hand massaging my butt.

It felt good, very good, and she seemed to be in no hurry for me to get hard.

Monica said to me "Please Mr. Jack, let Lourdes pleasure you this morning."

I have no idea how long Lourdes kissed, licked and sucked me that morning.

It was like a tongue bath and it was refreshing, soothing, arousing.

Finally Monica finished with Catherine's back and butt and said something in Spanish to Lourdes.

The two of them got off the bed and Monica asked us to please turn over on our backs.

Catherine and I rolled over, my now hard erection bobbing as I turned and got comfortable.

The two switched sides, Lourdes climbing between Catherine's spread thighs and Monica getting comfortable between my knees.

Monica bent down and gently pulled my cock up and licked my tip.

I groaned and looked over at Catherine who smiled and said "Good morning Jack."

I rolled a bit to my left and kissed my bride to be.

Monica interrupted and said "We want to get you ready so you can practice making a beautiful baby this morning."

Lourdes wanted to get Catherine nice and wet for my cock, which Monica was doing her best to make larger and harder, if that was possible.

The massage had Catherine worked up and in just a few minutes Lourdes had Catherine coming on her young but apparently well experienced tongue.

Catherine's orgasmic discharge included a couple of loads of my sperm which I had deposited the night before.

Lourdes didn't seem to mind eating a cream pie.

Monica didn't have much work to do getting me hard so she spent her time making sure my balls were filled with swimmers (making my sack tight) and insuring my pleasure stick was nice and wet for easy penetration into Catherine.

Having quickly accomplished their tasks, they left us to make love by ourselves.

Catherine and I stayed in bed and I took her three times in the next hour, filling her with more swimmers.

Catherine was convinced I was thinking of fucking Lourdes.

Although she hadn't said a word when I was getting blown, she knew I wanted that young tight pussy and she teased me about it.

We had decided that it would be best for our new family if we had a baby boy first; that way Marie or Natalie, Catherine's children from her first marriage, would be jealous.

We figured they would both enjoy having a baby brother and we knew that Tom and Isabella would love the idea so we planned on naming him Thomas after Catherine's dad.

The best positions for getting a boy, so the legend goes, is either doggy style or missionary, as both allow the deepest deposit and penetration of sperm. Catherine was still on the pill, so this was all just fun and fantasy for both of us, and we both liked these positions.

We made sure that when we were making love we practiced these two, and when we did it doggy, I made sure to play with Catherine's rosebud which she seemed to enjoy more and more.

++++

While Lourdes and Catherine took their bath and went to bed (and actually slept) Monica took me by the hand to the second bedroom in the suite.

She stripped off while I watched, teasing me. By the time she was nude, I was hard, again.

This was the first time I had seen her nude since May.

When I was here last, we spent our time together with Lisa.

I took her all in, every inch of her.

She was more beautiful than that first morning she blew me in the bathtub in my house.

I was especially intrigued about the firmness of her tits.

I knew she hadn't had plastic surgery because it was easy to see she was all natural but something was different.

In a good way.

So, as I studied that glorious nude body, my eyes never leaving her body, Monica took off my clothes, taking care to hang them in the closet.

As she took off each piece she kissed me on the mouth and on a piece of bare skin ... my hand ... my chest ... my cock.

I asked Monica what she and Catherine had said to each other as we left the restaurant.

Monica came over to me and she kissed me like a lover.

My hands instinctively went around her waist and then to her bare bottom.

I rubbed and patted and squeezed her firm ass, and playfully spanked her too.

My index finger slid down her crack and found her rosebud.

As our tongues dueled, I pushed down gently on the natural indentation.

She groaned into my mouth, knowing that I wasn't wasting any time showing her what I had in mind.

She pulled away from my kiss, her eyes searching mine.

Monica laughed, her bare breasts and hard nipples crushed into my chest.

She said "Miss Catherine wanted you to enjoy me tonight. She thanked me for allowing you to fuck me in the ass and asked that I allow you to do it a lot this trip."

"What did you say?"

"How else could I reply to a woman who has asked me to sleep with her fiancé? I thanked her and told her I would do whatever I could to please her."

"And what about pleasing me Monica?" I asked, laughing, my cock sandwiched between us.

"Mr. Jack, it goes without saying I will please you. I always please you and I always will. Nothing is off limits to you."

With that she started crying and I held her as she sobbed.

She was happy to see me, she missed America, she didn't like Mexico, when could I come back again and when could I send her daughters?

What is it with these women and their crying I asked myself.

My hands caressed her back, her butt, and I found her rosebud again and probed it with my finger, whispering to her that I was going to cum in her three holes before I went to bed with Catherine.

I didn't, actually.

I fucked Monica in all three holes but I only came in her pussy, because that is where she wanted me to make a deposit.

But I spent a lot of time fondling her ass and her tits and she noticed my attraction.

"You like Mr. Jack?" she smiled at me as I played with what I was certain were firmer breasts on a forty something than I had last fondled a few months back.

"Yes, Monica these are bigger and better than before" I observed.

She said "I met Lourdes in a pharmacia. One of the creams they sell was an enhancing lotion. It was a slow day in the store and I spent a lot of time speaking with Lourdes. Not just about the lotion but about life and I came back the next day and hired her to come work for me. "

"What exactly does she do Monica?"

"Mr. Jack, she is my special assistant and her most important responsibility is to take care of me and to do what I say."

"How much do you pay her?"

"Four thousand dollars a year, US, which is a fortune for an 18 year old girl with only a high school education."

"Does she live with you?"

"Yes, since no one knows me here I tell them she is my niece and that is fine with everyone."

"Monica, what about the cream?"

Monica, misunderstanding me, said, "Lourdes is responsible for making sure I get it rubbed into me nice and good at least four times a day" she laughed.

I was amazed at the transformation in Monica's body and my first thought was that there would some medical side effects, perhaps long term.

I asked Monica to go bring me the lotion so I could read the ingredients and find out who made the stuff.

While I read the label and thought about the possibilities, Monica got me very hard with her talented tongue, lips and mouth.

++++

The next morning, after Catherine and I made love, I met with Monica for a late breakfast.

Catherine was upstairs and Lourdes was doing something.

I wanted to know what was going on or what had gone on with Susan.

Monica explained that it was not a personal thing. Susan and she had gotten along fine.

It was a cultural thing. Monica and Susan would make sales calls on hotels and other outlets and the buyers were usually men.

They loved the whole CYN Suits line but they wanted something in exchange for bringing in the swimwear.

Money would be nice, and that usually went a long way, but these guys were more interested in getting laid.

They wanted Susan, the blonde gringo but they wouldn't reject Monica if she was willing.

Blow jobs, anal sex, regular sex. Group sex.

And the sales process was going to be drawn out, because each time they met the buyer was going to have sex. So the buyer wasn't interested in hurrying to close the deal.

Susan thought the whole thing was vile and wanted nothing to do with it but Monica knew that this was the Mexican way.

At Monica's insistence, the two of them went out for drinks and dinner with two buyers and for Susan, it was horrible.

These guys had their hands all over her, they wanted to make out with her in public, they drank too much, the ordered the best of everything, knowing that the two ladies would be paying.

So, in an effort to get some sales, Susan ended up blowing the buyers but drew the line at having sex.

She wasn't happy about this; she was unhappy with Monica because Monica didn't seem to think that this was a big deal.

In reality, Monica wasn't thrilled with it but she understood it for what it was: how they do business in Mexico.

When Susan got angry, she tended not to argue or discuss things but rather to withdraw and sulk.

Monica didn't put up with that and promptly went out and found Lourdes and that was what caused Susan to leave for Las Vegas.

I asked Monica "Are you okay here?" and she replied "Not really."

I had been thinking this for sometime and I asked her if she would consider moving elsewhere and she said "With what money and where would I go?"

She looked at me and I replied "Canada."

She laughed at me and I said "Hear me out. They speak English, the West Coast has four seasons but the weather is pretty mild, its closer to LA with lots of flights for your daughters to come and visit you and they generally follow the same laws as in the US."

She replied, "I had no idea."

"Monica," I told her, "Get out your iPad and start looking. While you're doing that let me see what we can do to get the ball rolling."

I met with the Canadian Counsel General about two hours later and he explained how the immigration policy worked.

The biggest concern they had was Monica immigrating to Canada without a job.

I asked him to let me know if I started a company in Canada, with sufficient capital in the bank, and had Monica as the second employee, after me, would that work. He smiled and said "Yes, it would, and I can put you in touch with a Barrister in Vancouver who can get things moving. In the meantime, I can arrange for a six month travel visa to facilitate things for as many people as need to travel there."