I Take a Short Trip to Mexico

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We really hit it off and I arranged for him to come to the hotel for dinner that night and he met Catherine, Monica, and Lourdes and everything was explained. There were a lot of questions and for a time Lourdes looked lost so I asked Monica to bring her up to speed.

Lourdes eyes grew wide when Monica said that they were going to travel to Canada soon. Lourdes had never been on a plane before.

After dinner, the four of us talked about what kind of business we could build in Canada. I was thinking a line of clothing but also making and selling products and I was intrigued with that breast firming lotion Monica used. I was sure there were other personal care products we could license, manufacturer and distribute, in Canada, the US and maybe globally.

When we got back to the suite Monica again offered to massage me and with a kiss and a smile, Catherine once again took Lourdes by the hand to the bedroom to retire for the night. Catherine's parting words were "Don't stay up too late, Jack."

I didn't stay up too late but Monica gave me a great, relaxing massage starting with kissing my ass in gratitude before she climbed up on the massage table next to me and we kissed and then she climbed on top of me and rode me. Monica came first and I didn't last too long after that.

I hadn't had sex since the morning and being around Catherine, Monica and Lourdes in various stages of dress and undress had me at the tipping point.

Monica rolled me onto my back and licked me back to hardness, which, given her very talented mouth, and teasing fingers didn't take too long, then she said "Fuck my ass, Mr. Jack, please fuck my ass. No lube, just the way you like it."

I did what she asked.

I took her doggy style. I put a cushion under her belly to push her ass up to fuck her. Monica howled as I pushed past the dry tight ring, stopping my first thrust with about half my cock buried in her hot bat cave.

Monica was shaking and groaning. Her knuckles were white as they gripped the sheet on the massage table.

She hadn't expected me to be so urgent.

But this is how she wanted it. Dry. Deep. Hard. Fast.

Monica tried to move her ass around a bit to make it more accommodating for her but all she did was make it more pleasurable for me, as my dick felt every move and she had me groaning in pleasure.

With a sudden push I went as deep as I could into the cavern, touching nerves that had been long dormant. She moaned and started fucking me back. In and out, I went fast, then slow, each time pushing deeper into new territory.

My hands were on her hips, her head down on the sheet, and with her right hand she started to play with her wet pussy, hoping to make herself cum. She got close, on the edge, as I steadily pounded her but then I pulled out, completely, slapped her on her ass and said "On your back."

She groaned in frustration, knowing full well I was denying her the orgasm she wanted.

Monica rolled over and I grabbed her by her ankles and twisted her so I could fuck her with her legs up and her calves on either side of my head, resting on my shoulders.

Her ass was spread open for me, right at cock level.

My hands were busy holding her legs up and my cock found its own way back into her ass.

I pushed into the winking hole, and went balls deep to reintroduce myself.

Monica groaned at this penetration.

Monica, now covered with sweat, reached down with her right hand to rub her clit and with her left hand started pulling on her tits.

As I pumped I told her to wet her nipples for me and pull on them, make them as big as you can.

After fucking her ass about five minutes like this I pulled out all the way and told her "Don't move."

I quickly returned with some hardcore nipple clamps.

Monica had worn them before, in LA, a time or two and was no fan of them.

I didn't care.

I was a fan of nipple clamps. Especially on Monica.

But she didn't say anything as I sucked her right breast and pulled her nipple with my teeth. Holding her firm tit with my left hand I clamped her nipple and she drew a sharp breath.

"Breath through it" I said as a single tear ran down her face.

Her left nipple was aroused by the pain and I said to Monica "Hold your nipple up for me sweetie" and she did. There was no tear this time but she whispered to me "They hurt Mr. Jack."

I replied, "I know Monica. Tomorrow you will wear nipple jewelry at the pool so I need to prepare your breasts for a bit of pain. I might also have you wear a butt plug."

I moved her over, still on her back, to the side of the table and said "Suck."

My cock being table high, she rolled on to her right side, mouth opening, tongue ready, strengthening my now softening erection with her mouth and tongue, groaning as she did so.

Monica loved cock.

She really loved my cock.

I massaged her large firm bare breast, careful not to disturb the clamp.

She looked up at me and said "I love sucking your cock Mr. Jack."

My hand on her head, I pushed head down and smiled and said "All the way Monica. Deeper."

She reached the base of my cock without much effort and I leaned back and loudly groaned at the pleasure she was giving me.

I let her pleasure me this way. But, not wanting to cum in her mouth, I soon pulled her down off the table so she was bent over, feet on the floor, leaning over the side of the massage table.

I told her to "Spread your cheeks for me honey" as she reached back, showing me her rosebud, I said "Good girl."

I kissed the back of her neck and she smiled.

Quickly I lubed her up using two fingers and as I entered her ass from this different angle I whispered to her "Yes, yes, so tight, so fucking tight, just the way I like it Monica" as I pushed in without mercy, going balls deep in a single stroke.

Monica groaned loudly at this lubed invasion and her body shook as she tried to accommodate my large, hard, demanding penis.

I kept my cock lodged into her as I reached around to play with both of her tits, being careful not to disturb the clamps.

I started pounding her ass, sometimes completely pulling out and then slamming back in, full force and sometimes pulling out and just leaving the head of my penis inside of her and then slamming in, full force, to her nether region deep inside her body cavity.

Once I got a steady pounding going, flesh slapping flesh, I relieved both clamps at the same time, the blood rushing back into Monica's starved nipples, causing her to groan in pain.

She started to remove her hands from holding her cheeks open and I barked, "Keep your cheeks spread for me" and I kissed her neck as I pushed as deep as I could into her ass.

That penetration into new territory caused a moan, something pretty pleasurable for Monica.

I quickly moved my hands to those prominent points and my fingers took the place of the clamps, squeezing them and pulling on them.

Monica had great tits before and these firmer, larger versions, all still natural, were outstanding.

I kissed her neck and then the side of her face and she smiled.

It didn't take too long before I came again, deep, oh so deep into her tight back passage.

I groaned as I spurted and Monica squeezed her sphincter muscle to maximize my pleasure.

Cumming felt so fucking good I swear I pumped into her for another full minute, pushing my swimmers as deep as possible.

I collapsed onto her back, my hands on her tits as I panted.

I finally pulled out, still dripping and took a step back.

Monica turned around and kissed me, smiling at me.

"Was that what you had in mind Mr. Jack?"

I laughed and said "Yes, I love cumming in your ass. It's unbelievable."

Having fully pleased me, Monica took me by the hand into the shower and she soaped me up and washed me off. Slowly.

While she was on her knees washing my penis she looked up at me and said "I want you to enjoy Lourdes Mr. Jack. Did you like how she took care of you this morning?"

I replied "Yes. I sure did."

Silently, Monica stroked me and then looked up at me through the spray and said "She is not a virgin but close. She likes you Mr. Jack and wants to thank you for all you have done for the two of us."

I smiled and nodded.

My eyes were closed and I was holding myself up in the shower.

Monica's face was at cock level.

My cock was not soft, but it wasn't hard either.

Then Monica said something that caused a reaction.

"Mr. Jack" Monica asked, "Will you allow Miss Catherine to fuck me with the strap on, like Miss Lisa did the last time you were here?"

What she asked didn't register for a moment.

Then, as Monica's stroking, I mean washing continued, and I envisioned beautiful blonde Catherine fucking beautiful brunette Monica, my erection returned.

"You like the idea, Mr. Jack?" Monica said with a smile.

I nodded as I got harder.

Then, Monica spoke to me again, as the stroking continued "I need for Lourdes to learn how to use it to satisfy me. Do you think Miss Catherine would like to use it on Lourdes?"

Almost instantly I grew rock hard at the thought of my suburban MILF fucking that tasty morsel Lourdes.

Monica's stroking continued, as she pushed my legs apart and started licking my balls.

Her right hand was stroking me, her tongue was on my balls, and her left hand was rubbing my crack, in search of my starfish.

I don't mind saying I reached back with both hands and pulled my cheeks apart so Monica could access my sensitive exit.

The silence was broken when Monica said "You can have Lourdes tonight Mr. Jack, she told me she wants you. She is on the pill, so no babies. And Miss Catherine told me it is okay."

I was rock hard and here was my maid asking me if I was up for fucking a knockout 18 year old.

Is this a great life or what?

My grin must have been a mile wide because Monica got up, kissed the tip of my cock, then French kissed it, causing me to sigh then turned off the water and dried me, putting me into the bed in the second bedroom in the suite.

Monica went and got a warm and nude Lourdes who had been sleeping next to Catherine, and brought her to my bed.

So that Catherine had someone to sleep with, a nude Monica climbed into bed with her.

That night I fucked Lourdes, cumming into that tight young pussy four times times in about 90 minutes.

It was a record for me.

I wasn't 16 anymore but my recovery time was fast due to Lourdes pussy and mouth and Viagra.

It was late in the evening, and I was tired, well, except for my dick, so I kept the sexual positions we used to a minimum with a goal of getting Lourdes to orgasm as often as I could.

I wouldn't say she was highly orgasmic but I had her moaning multiple times on my cock as she came and in the end she asked me, begged me, to alto, to stop.

Both Catherine and Monica has alluded to Lourdes tight pussy and her lack of sexual experience.

I found her to be a willing partner in our hour and a half nude wrestling match, despite her initial fear about the size of my cock.

Lourdes had sucked me that morning and so she wasn't a stranger to my erection but blowing is different from being penetrated by the cock of a 6'1' man who is fully aroused.

I licked that pussy like I was a starving man.

She went ape shit, I think I was the first male tongue to explore her female parts.

I had her cum twice on my tongue before I even attempted entry.

It took me a couple of minutes to get it all in, and I loved every second of it, she came twice during my initial penetration.

Suffice to say, once I was in her, balls deep after I got her very ready with my tongue, she didn't want me to pull out.

She was a fast learner when it came to undulating on my cock and after I came she just clung to me and we keep fucking and kissing and I was soon hard again.

Several times I had her doggy and reverse cowgirl and I had a finger in her ass so she knew I was interested in that.

I didn't let her quit without cleaning me and she did a great job doing that, so much so that I got hard again.

I slipped back into the master bedroom and woke Monica and her go join Lourdes.

As I slipped into bed with Catherine, and came up behind her, my hard cock seeking sanctuary between her cheeks she surprised me with "I hope you have some gas left in your tank Jack. I want some of that big cock. I need you to make love to me."

I made to love to Catherine twice, each time depositing a big load into her welcoming pussy.

I'm not sure where the energy or the swimmers came from but I satisfied my fiancée before we fell asleep in the wee hours.

The next morning Lourdes cleaned Catherine's pussy while Monica blew me.

I give Lourdes a lot of credit, she never flinched at eating my sperm out of Catherine and Catherine loved the attention the young lady paid to her pussy.

Before we got out of bed I told Monica in English, who told Lourdes in Spanish, that there would a photo shoot today, starring Lourdes on the beach and by the pool in and out of swimsuits.

It was a great way to start our business trip in Mexico.