I Take My Brother, My Father to Bed Ch. 02

Story Info
My brother is 'given another go'.
4.1k words
4.18
41.9k
31
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/23/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrsJ
MrsJ
342 Followers

Prop69 asks 'Why not give her brother another go?" Indeed, why not?...so, prop69, you might be interested to learn what subsequently occurred:

* * * * *

It was almost a year since I'd lost my virginity when I read that 'the man who takes your virginity is an exceptionally special man to you. Perhaps, on each anniversary of your defloration, you should make the effort to get together again and mark that unforgettable milestone in your life in the only appropriate way - at least every year until you or he settles down in a committed long-term monogamous relationship... that is, presuming you and he have remained good mates since that first night!'

My relationship with Mark, my brother, had not changed in the past 12 months. I still love him dearly...which is the best way a girl can wish to feel about her brother.

And I owe him a lot. He had prompted me to lose my virginity, then helped me to do so. He had organised for two of his friends to take me to bed, and he had suggested I ask Dad to give me a fucking - a fucking I will never forget for several different reasons!!

And, come to think of it, every cock I have ever had up my vagina (Mark's cock, Dad's cock, Mark's friend's cocks, Mark's friends-of-friend's cocks) has been there, either directly or indirectly, as a result of something my brother Mark had done, had organised, or had suggested to me. So. dear brother Mark, you surely deserve an A++ for your contribution to the spreading of this girl's legs!

Guys obviously brag about their sexual conquests - the girls they have laid, the girls they have shagged, or whatever the appropriate expression is! - because, after I had lost my virginity, suddenly I started receiving numerous invitations to go on dates and to go away with guys for the weekend.

Not that I am now complaining!

I realised I am basically shy, I quickly realised I love the feeling of a hard-on inching its way down my vaginal canal, so soon after I'd lost my virginity I made up my mind that I would not let my shyness stop me 'having some fun' whenever it was on offer.

So I've seen - sorry, experienced...sorry, enjoyed! - a reasonable variety of male meat over the past eight or nine months. And I'm still very much looking forward to more!!

In that time, Mark moved out of home to attend college in a nearby town - or that's what he told Mum and Dad! I've missed having him around...but his move made it easy for me to try out what I had read about the ideal way to celebrate the anniversary of my defloration.

So, on the anniversary weekend, I made the effort to visit him and 'mark that unforgettable milestone in your life in the only possible way.'

Mark, of course, had no idea I was then to offer him the opportunity to have 'another go!'

...Which, I had decided would start the minute I arrived.

"Hey, Mark, how's your sex life been down here?" was the first question I asked him when I entered his apartment.

"Oh, Sis!..." he started to reply, before he was gobsmacked as I stepped out of my elegantly simple day dress.

I'd previously removed my bra and my panties at a public bathroom just out of town - so I was stark naked...except for my sandals.

"For the past twelve months I've been longing for more of your meat," I half lied.

"So show the girl your meat," I continued.

Mark is male. He wasn't going to refuse!

While he was dropping his pants and undies, I quickly explained the brilliant idea I had read about for celebrating the anniversary of that most important milestone in my life.

"A year ago you promised you would never again ask me to have sex with you, and you haven't - so this is as much your reward for keeping your promise as it is my way of celebrating what you gave to me a year ago," I suggested.

"But don't now think you will automatically get this from me every year from now on!" I added.

His meat was soon in my mouth. And I wasn't marinading or tenderising it! I was working to get it as engorged and as stiff as possible...so that I would soon receive a really good fucking from my brother. One that I knew I was absolutely going to enjoy.

Before you could say 'but that's incest,' I was flat on my back on Mark's bed, legs pointing skywards, legs splayed apart, and he was entering me.

Oh, how good that felt. Oh, how wickedly good that felt!

My little cunt then received a pounding.

Mark is young, Mark is fit, Mark is obviously extremely sexually active.

And Mark knows exactly how to give it to a lady - even if that lady is his (sexually eager!) younger sister.

I tried to squeeze Mark's manhood really hard while it was up my vagina, hoping this would help bring on an ejaculation.

At some point I must have succeeded because, suddenly, I was feeling his cum fill whatever parts inside me were not already choked by his very manly erection.

That was SO satisfying...and the weekend had only just begun!

As we lay together recovering, Mark observed that "I can see and feel you've changed a little in the past year."

I was thrilled that he had noticed, but I had to ask the mock-naïve question: "How's that?"

"Well, I like your new hair style down there, and I could feel you've been doing pelvic exercises since we were last in bed together."

Indeed I had!

And I'd taken Dad's advice to shave pussy. I'd done some research - in other words, I'd done a Google search or two...discovering some REALLY revealing photos and videos - and I'd considered a number of quite interesting options.

My bush, of course, could have given way to a Brazilian - but everyone seems to be sporting one of those, so I decided that if I was going to do some lady gardening I might as well sculpt something that men (those few who were lucky-enough to see it!) would remember me by.

I had considered becoming a baldie again. I had read that being offered the opportunity to fuck an absolutely bare twat is every man's dream come-true, enabling him to fulfil his fantasy of deflowering young virgins before they are cruelly ravaged by some other man...and that having an absolutely hairless cunt is every girl's guarantee of receiving the ultimate in sexual attention.

I decided that maybe, just maybe, one day I might become completely hairless. But not just yet.

For now I quite liked the concept of a Y extension to a narrow Brazilian.

I also thought the concept of my pubes shaped into two teardrops above my clitoral slit - so the whole lot looked like ovaries and fallopian tubes - was clever...and particularly feminine!

My pubic hair is fairly thick and is dark, so I almost settled for a square 'box' (ahem!) with the thinnest of line cut down the middle - so ending up displaying my bush in the shape of two upright rectangles. Very artistically modern!

But I ended up with a thick, black, heart shape. Different, stunning, feminine if you ask me.

And Mark agreed!

(I must say, Dad really liked it too, when I showed it to him - as I had promised I would do.)

It takes me a little time each week to keep my pubic heart neatly trimmed - but, whilst I have my panties off, I usually reward myself by masturbating myself to orgasm...along the way checking that my clit and my g-spot are still in peak receptive mode!

And I do like that!!

So having a heart-shape bush that requires a little regular maintenance has its rewards!

"And you're a better fuck than I remember from last time," I indicated to Mark, returning his compliment.

"But you know, you've yet to bring me to orgasm...and I love orgasms," I then told Mark. "And I'm not leaving this weekend until you've given me at least one," I added.

"And, you'd better think about how you're going to punish me, because I've been extremely naughty once more, allowing you to again fuck your little sister."

Cleverly, Mark checked with me whether I really wanted to be punished, or whether I was just playing at being punished. I indicated it was the former - that I should definitely be made to feel some pain for doing something that I should never have been considering.

"Well, you are going to have to accept whatever I decide I am going to give you," he warned.

Mark then gave the idea some thought and suggested that, before we had dinner that night, we drive down to the red-light district of the town and visit a few sex shops. "I'm sure they'll have something appropriate to punish you with," he suggested.

So that was a totally new experience for me. We purchased...well, I'm now getting ahead of myself, because Mark kept me waiting until the end of the weekend before I could experience just how much pain that purchase would inflict.

My experience in bed that evening with Mark can best be described as a long, slow, enjoyable build-up to a powerful climax.

Perhaps Mark had taken on board that I wanted him to bring me to orgasm...or perhaps my ordering a Long Slow Comfortable Screw cocktail before dinner (my cocktail of choice - invariably either eliciting a 'I'm sure ma'am will enjoy that' or a 'we can organise one for you right now, ma'am' from the bartenders - and sexist grubs!!) provided a hint to him about what I was expecting to receive in bed that night.

By now, of course, I was absolutely convinced that Mark had screwed Mum, at least when she was - if my hunch proved to be correct - providing him with practical instruction about how to satisfyingly 'service' women.

How else would he have learned exactly how to enter a girl, how to pleasure her whilst making her wait, and wait, for what she was ultimately seeking...and who else would have suggested to him that he end a night of love-making with a session of 'discipline' other than someone who, herself, obviously regularly received exactly that from her husband?

It's something I would love to know more about...but I certainly couldn't ask Mum about it...and Mark had already indicated he was not going to say anything more to me about that possibility than he had already said.

So, for now, I just had to enjoy the sex that Mark provided.

Which I did.

That evening in bed started with a long - very long - session of foreplay. Once again, Mark ran his hands down every square centimetre of my body from the top of my head to the very tips of my toes. I liked that. It gave me a tingling feeling...especially knowing exactly what was to follow.

My breasts got significant attention from Mark - from his fingers, from his tongue, from his mouth. I'm sure Mark was aiming to get my nipples as erect as his male member was to become just a few minutes later.

Mark played with my bottom, running his fingers up my anal cleavage and just brushing the entrance to the asshole that my Dad had so admired.

Mark didn't attempt entry, he didn't even suggest entry, which was a relief to me because, at that time, I was still anally a virgin. Not that I had intended to remain so for long - but that's a whole other story.

And then he paid a lot of attention to my clitoral-vaginal area. The sort of attention a girl craves. The sort of attention that invariably brings her to orgasm.

Lots of fingering my clit and, later, lots of tongue-flicking and sucking of my clit.

At times there were two fingers up my love tunnel. At other times my clit and my g-spot were being given simultaneous stimulation. And, every now and then, I'd be delighted finding my tits were being sucked or my ass was being played with at the same time as my clit was receiving the attention it so enjoyed.

It was wonderful that I could just lie there, accepting what was happening to me, focussing on whatever it was that brought me to that wonderful orgasm.

So, when Mark eventually penetrated me, his thrusting his hard-on up my love tunnel, was simply a bonus for me.

I love the special feeling that a guy's erection gives to me. I love the anticipation of being filled by those gushes of cum.

And I love the lingering wet feeling of that cum.

I tried to hold Mark's erection inside me as tightly as possible...to experience the satisfying feeling, the real dividends, that I was now receiving from regular vaginal exercises.

I also had no doubt that Mark would be finding my love tunnel was a lot tighter than anything he had felt twelve months ago. And I was pleased that was the case!!

My reward, of course, was receiving another satisfying shot of cum. The fifth I had illicitly received from my brother!

Sometime later that evening Mark commented that it didn't seem to bother me that I was being fucked by my brother. I had to admit it didn't - possibly because I had no fear of becoming pregnant, and possibly because Mark, after all, was 'just a male who can give me what I need' - even if that male happened to be my brother!

Cheekily, I then asked Mark if he would be troubled if he was to also fuck cousin Chloe, aunt Lesley, or even our Mum. Unfortunately, he gave me a non-committal "I don't know, but I suspect not" type of answer. So I became no wiser as to whether he had been to bed with Mum.

At dawn we re-coupled and I again was pleasured by Mark. What a great anniversary trip this had become...one well-worth the drive!

If I hadn't already realised it, at least I now had experienced multiple confirmations that my brother delivers an EXTREMELY satisfying screw - something, no doubt, a good number of girls at his college had also discovered!

For me, I was wondering whether I could wait another 12 months to have Mark between my legs again...and I also wondered what percentage of other girls who have the experience of having their brother's erection fill their vagina have it in there TOTALLY willingly. Tragically, I suspect it is very small. (The percentage, not the erection, that is!)

Eventually it was time for me to be disciplined.

I'd been a very naughty girl for even thinking of inviting my brother to fuck me again, so it was only right that I should now suffer for this - particularly as I had simply enjoyed what had followed after I had issued that usually 'forbidden invitation' to Mark the previous afternoon AND the previous evening AND that morning.

I had a fair idea of how Mark would punish me. And I HAD asked Mark to punish me.

But what I didn't know was how severely he would do so...or how I would then react to what I was expecting he was about to do to me.

Our visit to the sex shop the previous evening was a real eye-opener to me. I'd never visited a sex shop before and I was amazed at the range of merchandise available.

Hundreds of things to insert, tickle, stimulate, fill, moisten, prod, pull, suck dry, freshen, make edible, 'pleasure' a girl's vagina. Manual things, things that one wears inside or straps on, fierce-looking mechanical contraptions.

The range of 'discipline' merchandise was just as extensive: ropes, ties, cuffs, restraints, gags, clips, wax, creams, tawse, canes, paddles, whips, crops...more than enough to do serious damage to any girl's dainty derrière!

Mark chose to take home just two nipple clips and a chain, along with a tube of lube.

The shop assistant, who described himself as a 'Discipline Master', had advised Mark about the most appropriate punishment he should give 'his lady' and, in explicit detail, advised how it should be administered.

"If your lady needs disciplining," he observed "she needs to feel real pain, to be humiliated, and to be significantly embarrassed. You must ensure all three of these basic elements of punishment are provided."

"You can give her a good thrashing on her bottom if you just want to inflict pain, but I usually recommend something more than just a beating if your lady really needs disciplining."

"And I'm not a great believer in touching a lady's genital area when punishing her. I believe that area should be reserved for pleasuring."

"So for first-time punishment I'd recommend a serious session that just pays attention to her tits - that is, assuming your lady is fully mature and nubile. It's a sensitive area for her, so it's an area where she will certainly feel pain, and disciplining her there is something she won't quickly forget."

"But start by stripping her naked and have her lie on her back, legs splayed, on your 'display table' for about an hour. This will allow 'master' to closely inspect EVERYTHING the lady has to offer, and it will give her ample time to reflect on why she is being disciplined...and to ready herself for what is to follow."

"A few good sucks of her boobs while she is laying there would not go astray, and would be an appropriate teaser for her."

"And, Sir, while she is lying there you might even feel the urge to shave her pussy off, if she has one that she has neglected to keep in trim," he then suggested. "That will do her no harm...and deliver an immediate message to her that she must look after herself more appropriately."

"After 60 minutes or so, have her stand up, legs slightly apart, and instruct her to bend over. You might provide the back of a chair to her on which she can rest her arms and her head because she will be standing there for a while. You'll immediately have a very good view of her little ass and an enticing orifice," he continued.

"I suggest you immediately give that ass a number of heavy whacks with your open hand and humiliate her a little by requiring that she, after each slap, repeat to you 'That is because I have been a very naughty girl. I deserve this punishment'."

"Then to really humiliate her, liberally grease her little orifice with lubricant. If she is up to it, of course give her a good anal fucking...not one that pleasures her, but one that delivers her a bit of grief."

"If she's anally virgin, having a man lubricate her down there while she is bending over will be an overwhelmingly humbling and an intensely salutary and valuable experience for her. You don't need to take her anal virginity, but she'll be shit-scarred while you are playing down there, which again won't hurt her."

"You should then slide under her. Her boobs will be good and relaxed, hanging down like a pair of cow's teats ready for milking."

"Repeatedly flick her nipples with your fingernails and with the end of a ruler - as hard as you can. Imagine you are playing totem-tennis with her nipples and you are using a ping-pong bat to do so. The idea is to get her boobs rapidly swinging back and forth."

"Once you do so, any initial pleasure she receives from your flicking her tits will rapidly turn to pain."

"Eventually, you should then firmly secure her by-then very sore nipples in the nipple clamps. And you, Sir, should lead her on an extended tour of your home, as if you are taking your dog for a walk. If you can take her out into the garden, or parade her past an open window where others might see her in all her nakedness, so much the better."

"At times when she doesn't quite keep up with you, and at times when you change direction, she might yelp a bit...so just remind her that her misbehaviour cannot be tolerated and that is why she is being treated this way."

"Finally, Sir, your manhood will by now be showing signs that it needs some relief."

"So I suggest, Sir, you take the chain that connects the nipple clamps and spread it across her back, before securing the centre of it to a table leg. You'll then instruct her to suck your cock to give you the relief you require - and, of course, you'll regularly move yourself back a little, so that your manhood is just out of reach of her mouth, and she will be compelled to bend a little further forward to keep it in her mouth. She will certainly not enjoy that novel way you are punishing her!"

"For punishment, nipple clamps are the ideal choice because she'll feel the greatest pain immediately after you remove them, as blood rushes back into the area where she had been clamped - so her punishment will invariably end in the most painful, the most lingering way."

MrsJ
MrsJ
342 Followers
12