I Take My Brother, My Father to Bed Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And, Sir, you probably won't believe it at the time, but I guarantee that you'll be surprised how rapidly your lady is back begging you to discipline her again! So good luck."

In the car on the way home I indicated to Mark that if he was to do what the Discipline Master had suggested, my front and rear tunnels and my mouth were strictly off limits. He could punish me externally, but under no circumstances was his discipline to involve penile or digital penetration. Mark assured me that he accepted this.

Mark pretty much followed the Discipline Master's script.

And I must say, I did not enjoy it one little bit.

I particularly felt so vulnerable and helpless when he applied the lube to my ass and squeezed a little lube from the tube directly up my ass - but I guess that's a feeling I will have to get used to, having already decided (although Mark did not know this at the time) that I should lose my anal virginity sometime soon.

Strangely, this was the one thing that I felt uncomfortable about that whole weekend. I was quite comfortable being fucked by my brother, I was more than prepared to have him play with my tits and my clit...but...somehow...I thought that allowing my brother to lubricate Sis' rear entrance, as if a prelude to penile penetration, was simply something that should NEVER be countenanced.

But...I had agreed to accept whatever form of 'discipline' Mark decided to mete out...and Discipline Master had been absolutely correct when he had indicated that I would have 'an overwhelmingly humbling and an intensely salutary experience' as I was bent over, having Mark's finger moisten that particularly private area!

Mark had a little feel of my pubes while I was 'on display,' and he teased me by leaving to fetch his electric razor - but, thankfully, my well-trimmed pubic heart remains in place.

And I certainly did not enjoy the challenge I was given towards the end to keep Mark's manhood in my mouth. The resultant tugging of my tits really hurt.

The final indignity, though, was that sucking of his cock inevitably resulted in Mark ejaculating - straight into my mouth...and I was then instructed to swallow his cum!

Yuk!

After my punishment had ended, Mark told me it was time to go home...dressed exactly the same way as when I had arrived. Wearing just my day dress, a pair of sandals - and nothing more.

As we said farewell to one another, Mark said he hoped I'd enjoyed my First Fuck anniversary...because he had certainly enjoyed all of the unexpected pleasures I'd shared with him that weekend.

I gave him a parting kiss - one that was very much more than a brother usually receives from his sister!

And on the way home I wondered why, in this day and age when reliable contraception is readily available, we are not applauding families that encourage incest among consenting adult members of the family. I had absolutely enjoyed our 'incestuous activities'...and it seemed to me that being comfortable enough, being relaxed enough to be bedded (in my instance) by my brother and by my Dad is surely a sign of a VERY healthy family relationship - and is, therefore, something that should be encouraged, not something that should be considered 'taboo'.

But perhaps I'm just weird...as well as, obviously, being an unusually lucky girl!

12