I Take My Brother, My Father to Bed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrsJ
MrsJ
343 Followers

Mum had been talking of visiting her sister in the next major city – about 3½ hours drive away. So Mark volunteered to drive her there for a weekend. He had a female friend living there, who he wanted to visit again, so he would see her (all of her, I suspected!), and he would be more than happy to also hang out with cousin Chloe, who he told Mum was "a bit of alright".

This comment made me wonder whether he and Chloe were, or might become, kissing cousins. She was a little older than me, much prettier than me, and based on her willingness to display her breasts, I felt it very unlikely she would be sexually backwards. (Oh, how catty I am!)

But good luck to both of them if they had, or were to have, it off...and if Chloe needed a recommendation to invite Mark to bed, I'd be happy to provide her with one. After all, Mark had already demonstrated he was willing to share his personal male assets around the family, so why should Chloe not avail herself of what he would willingly make available? (Actually, I would NOT provide her with any sort of reference, as I didn't want anyone else to know my brother and I had spent that night in bed together – but 'my friend' would attest to how sexually satisfyingly he really was!)

And Mark, knowingly, assured Mum that "Sis will look after Dad whist we're away for the weekend!"

I'd planned the weekend with Dad many times in my head, so I started to get very excited once Mark and Mum drove away.

Nothing happened until just before dinner.

I was preparing it, wearing just an oversize t-shirt...and nothing else. Dad was sitting sipping a beer in front of the television.

"I have a very special birthday surprise for you tonight," I suddenly announced.

"What's that?" Dad enquired.

"You and I are spending the night together in bed," I replied. And before Dad had a chance to say anything I added "Mark told me that you once said you would love to get into my pants, so now I am a big girl, a sexually active big girl, a contraceptively protected big girl, I am going to make that dream of yours come true. You've been a wonderful father to me, and it's the very least I can do to show you how much I love you now."

"And now, just before dinner, I'm going to give you a sneak preview of what you'll be playing with," I said as I rapidly removed my tee.

I stood there stark naked and, as Dad got to his feet, I started to slowly turn around so he could see all of my feminine bumps, curves and crevasses.

I then grabbed him and gave him a hug, before starting to unbuckle his belt. "And I also want a sneak peak of what I'll be playing with later tonight," I added.

Dad was completely unnerved, but he didn't object. How could he?

Thankfully, Mark was right – Dad really did want to get into my pants...and now I was desperately wanting to have his just-revealed manhood in those pants!

Dinner was a little awkward, but improved after I firmly indicated I wasn't going to talk about why or what was about to happen – it was just going to happen, and he and I would be sharing the same bed together for the whole night!

After dinner, I suggested we start by having a shower together. "After all, I want to have a really good look and a feel of what you'll be delivering, and you'll probably want to see where you have to deliver it," I said.

It was strange showering together. I had a few of those 'you really shouldn't be doing this' pangs – but quickly dismissed them. Things had already gone too far and now there could be no turning back. So I concentrated on soaping Dad's back...and feeling his manhood and his balls, feeling his manhood and balls, feeling his...!

Dad, for his part, had a really good feel of my boobs...of my ass...and all around the area between my legs, and up into my little hole that is usually hidden away between my legs.

"I did a pretty good job that evening 19 years ago when I pumped your Mum full of sperm, don't you think?" he observed proudly.

"And who would have thought that 19 years later you'd be also be pumping your little girl full of sperm – because she's asked you to!" I responded.

"So come on," I suggested. "Show your little girl now how it feels to have her Dad inside...and show your little girl how it really feels to be pumped full of your sperm."

But Dad still needed to have 'a little chat' with me before we got down to business – something I had denied him the opportunity of having while we were eating dinner.

He indicated he was thrilled I was now sexually active and wished me many sexually active, many sexually fulfilling years ahead.

He told me he was surprised, but extremely touched, that I wanted to take him to bed that night...and he now couldn't wait to get inside me, as I had no doubt deduced from how erect his penis had become.

But first he again wanted to have a good feel of my teenage tits, and get really close-and-personal with my clitoris. He hoped I didn't mind.

I didn't! So after a bit of a hug and a kiss, and after he's moved his fingers gently around my neck, up and down my sides, up and down my inner thighs, and all around my bottom, his lips started teasing my tits and they nudged and nibbled my nipples.

I lay there, eyes closed, just enjoying Dad's attention. I could feel my boobs tighten. I could feel my nipples engorging. I was even getting tingles down between my legs.

I understand girls can orgasm just from having their tits played with properly. I didn't orgasm in this way that night – but I came close.

"Do it again, Dad," I wished to myself.

But Dad now had other areas to explore. Specifically, my clitoris.

Dad knew exactly what he was looking for when he parted my labia. And his attention down there worked wonderfully. I felt my orgasm building...building...building as my little nib was gently teased. And then...wham! – it hit me, sending a spasm through my whole body.

"You enjoyed that," Dad whispered lovingly – and somewhat proudly. "My little girl's clit is as responsive as her Mum's – which is hardly surprising," he added.

I now just wanted Dad's erection inside me. I could feel how stiff and ready it was...and I was ready – in fact, eager – to experience how it would feel inside.

But Dad first had to locate my g-spot to ensure the spongy area down there was fully engorged.

So in went a finger...and it had a good feel around. Oh, that felt fabulous to me!

I was, of course, on my back and my legs were spread. And the reception area to my most intimate parts was clearly 'open for business' to Dad.

So he moved on top. I could feel what was soon to be inside, so I helped position it at the entrance to my vagina.

Slowly, ever so slowly, Dad lowered himself...down, down.

Until his manhood felt it was totally in.

Dad then pushed down a couple of times, as if to ensure he was in as far as was possible.

I could hear him utter a quiet "mmmm".

And then the thrusting began. Oh how good that felt too.

Up and down, up and down, up almost to the entrance, then down, right down as far as his manhood could penetrate me.

I tried to hold Dad's hard-on tightly with my vaginal muscles – but soon realised I had yet to develop any real condition in my vaginal muscles.

The thrusting continued...and continued. And the pleasure it was giving me was indescribably good.

And then Dad came, filling his little girl's vagina and cervix with cum.

What had just occurred between Dad and me should never have happened. Everyone but me would probably say that having sex with Dad was wrong and condemn me for opportunistically tempting my father.

But to me, being fucked my own Dad seemed perfectly reasonable, perfectly natural...and perfectly enjoyable!

I loved Dad. I still love Dad – more than I have ever loved any other man. And, up until very recently, no other man had seemed to be accessible to me. So what option does a girl really have when she so desperately needs to be fucked?

And if Dad is secretly willing, then why not?

But that night in bed together was like heaven to me. Dad's warm body close to mine. He would cuddle me from behind, cupping my breasts and occasionally tweaking my nipples. And he'd cuddle me from the front with his manhood trapped tightly between my legs while he rubbed my buns.

Other times I held his manhood in my hand, just re-imagining what it had just given me.

I was a little surprised – and a little disappointed, I must admit – that Dad did not screw me again during the night. His hugging me, his playing with me was not quite the same thing as being penetrated.

At dawn I thanked Dad for being so considerate, so gentle with me. I explained that it had been the most enjoyable sexual experience of my short sexually-active life.

"This is your last opportunity, your last opportunity ever, to make love to your little girl. And you know what I'd love. I want you to be rough with me and to give me some hard discipline because I've really been a very naughty girl inviting you to fuck your own daughter," I explained.

What I didn't tell Dad was that Mark had ended our evening in bed (in this same bed!) being rough – and I'd quite enjoyed that novel experience.

"Are you sure?" Dad asked. "How rough do you want me to be?"

"Quite rough. I've been very, very naughty and I deserve something very, very harsh...something I will always remember."

"O.K.," said Dad as he leaned over to the drawer of his bedside table and took out a pair of padded cuffs, several rolls of crepe bandage and a roll of duct tape.

That was a complete surprise!

My own parents were into sexual bondage and discipline!!

"I'll give you a good fucking, then I'll warm your little bottom. And then we'll see how you feel!" he announced with some foreboding.

"Oh by the way, do you enjoy anal?" he enquired.

I told him I had not yet tried it and didn't want to start experiencing it this weekend.

"That's a pity," he replied. "When your Mother needs disciplining, it usually ends with a good little session of anal. That keeps her from misbehaving for quite some time – although she does enjoy the orgasms that inevitably result."

And that revelation was another real eye-opener to me!

So Dad made me move to the edge of the bed, lift my legs right up in the air, and...

He stood there just gazing at me.

"Nice little ass," he finally commented. "Just waiting to be looked-after good and proper, which it will be in a few minutes."

"And look at that cunt. Wide open and longing to be filled."

"And those beautifully round, well-filled little teenage tits."

He then extended both his arms between my legs and grabbed my breasts. He gave one an enormous squeeze. "Ouch!" Then he did the same to the other one. "Ouch!" And he repeated the treatment – first to one, then to the other.

"They needed that!" he laughed. And then he squeezed each of them in turn again, if anything a little harder than previously.

"Now, my little girl, time to pay some attention to that little fuck hole of yours. Hands up behind your head and keep still."

I did as I had been instructed.

The next thing I knew I had a finger thrust up my vagina. "Oh, that's good and moist," Dad observed. "It's obviously looking forward to what it is about to receive."

Dad positioned his manhood at my vaginal entrance, placed his hands on my shoulders and simultaneously pulled me towards him as he rapidly thrust in. I felt his knob travel down every millimetre of my vaginal canal until it was fully in. And to make doubly sure that his cock had fully penetrated, he gave it an extra push down before then bearing down hard on my pubic bone.

"Oh, that's good. One down, fifty to go. You can count them if you like," he suggested.

Very soon it started to feel like I was being violated by a poker. Most times Dad would withdraw his erection until it nearly emerged from my vagina and would immediately and rapidly thrust it down again. Firmly. Very firmly.

Occasionally he'd withdraw it completely, to resume his driving into me at the very opening to my fuck hole.

It started to hurt. I expected to end up becoming quite bruised from the combination of the speed of each penetration, the force of the thrusts, and being given absolutely no break between each successive push down.

Every now and then I'd receive an extra hard thrust, accompanied by some choice words: "an extra one for a little slut", "girls who solicit sex are whores, This one is specially for my little whore", "and now an extra thrust to satisfy your lust."

I don't know if I received 50 thrusts – but my pubic bone sure felt like it had received a pummelling.

"Enjoying that?" Dad asked as he completely withdrew his still totally-erect member.

"Not really," I replied.

"Good," he said. "And we're not half way there yet."

"I'd better check your little clit is still OK," he continued.

And with that, my clitoris was clasped between two fingers, given a quite vicious squeeze and was pulled upwards. "Ouch!"

"I'm still up to it, so how about another 50 thrusts. Just lie back and enjoy them, because you'll then have some serious work to do to get my little man to cum," I was informed.

The fucking I then received was worse than earlier. Inside I was already sore. Very sore. And each time Dad bore down, each time Dad withdrew his erection, became punishment to me.

Somehow I endured those second 50 thrusts. I just hoped that Dad would now cum quickly.

"Feeling a little hot down there?" Dad enquired. "When I insert him again, squeeze him really hard and you'll be rewarded with a big cooling spurt of semen."

"So, my little girl, for the final time tonight Daddy's going down inside. Ready?"

Thankfully Dad came fairly quickly. I was glad to feel those shots of jism propelled deep inside.

I was just so sore.

I had asked to be fucked roughly. I HAD been fucked roughly.

I was just thankful that Dad was involved, imaging (as some girls experience) the same rough treatment could well have been delivered by a stranger in non-consensual circumstances.

"Would you like a fist fuck to finish?" Dad then needlessly enquired.

"No, not today," I replied.

"Do you enjoying having your love tunnel filled with cum?" he then enquired in a much sweeter tone of voice. I replied that I did.

"Well, I'm now going to tape it tightly closed so none of it leaks out while I pay attention to your beautiful little ass," he announced. "I wouldn't want you to lose any of what's now inside."

And he tore off a length of duct tape and, while I obligingly spread my legs, he taped it firmly over my labial opening.

I had not been expecting that. But, then, the whole night had been full of surprises.

"I more often use that tape to pull your Mum's buttocks apart, so I have easier access to her cute little asshole when she's getting anal," he told me matter-of-factly. That was information I really did not need to know!

"Now for that little ass of yours," he announced.

"Would you like me to fetch the cane I sometimes use on your mother, and she sometimes uses on me...and would certainly use on me – and probably also use on your beautiful bare bottom – if she ever learned what occurred between us last night?"

I didn't know Dad had a cane, and that both Mum and Dad used it. How revealing!

"No, just a really good whack with your hand was what I was expecting," I replied.

"Then over my lap, young lady," Dad instructed me, as he sat down on the bed.

I meekly complied, perhaps being more conscious at that time of the feel of the tape that was now running the length of my clitoral cleavage.

The attention that Dad next paid to my backside was a combination of pleasure, pain and humiliation. And I'm sure Dad planned it to be exactly that.

He started by ever so gently running his hands over my buttocks, all over my buttocks. "Nicely rounded ass," he concluded. "I bet that it has not gone unnoticed by the guys."

Then he squeezed each of my buttocks a few times. "And nice and firm. Which is ideal for what they are about to receive."

"It's almost a pity that they will be severely bruised in a few minutes," he added, as he gave each of my buttocks a bit of a slap – as a sort of warning about what was to come.

"But first let me have a little look at your asshole," he said as he gently parted my buns.

"Oooh, extremely nice orifice. Probably the nicest little asshole I've ever laid my eyes on. And a virgin asshole! I bet it's just aching to take a man's dick inside."

I didn't comment.

But Dad was right!

"Close your eyes," Dad said. He leaned over to his bedside table drawer and retrieved something.

It was a feather which he slowly, gently ran around my asshole using one hand whilst the fingers of his other hand parted my buns. It felt fabulous.

So fabulous I was sure I could feel my love tunnel moistening further (if that was a possibility, considering how damp it already was).

And the longer Dad kept circling my rear entrance with that feather the closer I felt I was getting to suddenly orgasming. It was just such a fabulously sensuous, quite novel feeling.

All of a sudden – as if to tease me – Dad stopped...and announced it was "time to get some colour in those cheeks."

A gentle rubbing of each bun quickly became more intense and was accompanied by an ever-increasingly forceful whack, which each time pushed my two buns apart exposing the entrance to my anus.

This was followed by rhythmic drumming – at first quite gently (which I enjoyed), all over the surfaces of each of my buttocks, and then with an increasing intensity.

I could certainly feel my backside starting to heat up.

After a while Dad announced "we are starting to get some colour there at last, which is good," as he further intensified the ferocity of his whacks.

"A bit of a way to go yet," Dad teased as I was starting to really feel the pain he was inflicting.

"It's hurting," I volunteered.

"Good," he replied. "You'll get no pleasure until you've experienced the pain."

Dad held me quite tightly across my back with one hand, whilst he let his other hand continue to pound me. I wondered how long his routine would last.

I soon got to the stage where I knew I had a really red bottom and I wondered how much more pain I could endure. I was about to beg Dad to stop when suddenly...

Whack. It was a whack like I'd never felt before. Landed squarely on my left buttock.

I involuntarily burst into tears!

Whack. My right buttock received the same treatment.

Dad released his hand from my back and used it to squeeze my buttocks together before he firmly, very firmly, placed one last blow across both cheeks.

By now I was bawling.

I'd just been given a lot more than 'daddy's little girl' had ever expected...or probably deserved.

"O.K., up and give me a hug," he said.

We hugged as I composed myself. Then hugged some more.

"O.K., time to remove that tape," he eventually said. By then I'd forgotten it was there.

With one motion he ripped it off . That was excruciatingly painful – I swear he removed a layer of skin, not to mention more than a few of my pubic hairs as he completely exposed my pussy again.

He then ran a finger up my clitoral cleft.

"See how wet it is," he said. "It was a good job we had my little girl tightly closed up down there – there would have been mess everywhere if we hadn't."

I gave Dad another big hug.

That morning ended with some more advice from Dad. He was sitting. I was (of necessity) standing whilst we ate brunch.

"You're a really good fuck for someone with such limited experience," Dad started. "But two important bits of advice, if I may."

"First, could I remind you that every guy knows you have three fuck holes and that the accessibility you provide to these is interpreted as a sign of how much you like him, or potentially could like him. And this starts from the very first kiss you receive on your lips and from your first tongue kiss. So, to maximise the pleasure you give your men, and simultaneously receive yourself, you MUST learn how to be best able use each of your three unique female pleasure holes."

MrsJ
MrsJ
343 Followers