I Take My Brother, My Father to Bed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You'll probably need some instruction, and if I can help, for example, by paying for some visits to a physio so you can learn how to really control your vaginal muscles whilst having sex, then that's the least your Dad can do to help enhance your sex life."

"And, please, think about giving that bush of yours a trim. Guys will want to kiss and suck you down there, and really don't want to receive a mouthful of your pubic hair as they do so."

I indicated to Dad that I would think seriously about his first suggestion, and promised him I'd give him a quick look sometime so he could see exactly how I'd implemented his suggestion that my pubes be given a haircut.

* * * * *

Dad had given my cunt a pummelling (I was unable to comfortably masturbate for days!) and left my bottom black and blue (I could hardly bear to sit on the loo that day...and don't even think about asking me about showering!) - but he'd given me all that I'd asked for (and a lot more!).

And what he had given me that evening has just made me love him more than ever.

You might remember that I told Dad he was being offered a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to screw his little girl. Well, now just a few weeks after we both were so intimately connected, I'm starting to think that – maybe, just maybe - that might not be the case.

And I'm wondering what Dad's reaction will be when I ask him to share some other things from his obviously-wide sexual repertoire (I'm even thinking that, because he knows exactly what to do, perhaps he should be the one to pop my anal cherry – which would then mean that the popping of all my cherries had been totally a family undertaking!).

And what he might dish-up as punishment when I suggest I must again be disciplined for allowing our incestuous father-daughter liaison to rekindle. (I suspect there might be a clue in his indication that "a good little session of anal usually keeps your Mum from misbehaving for quite some time"...or, instead, perhaps that cane might be used to really teach me a lesson about just who I should let play in that area between my legs!)