All Comments on 'I Want a Divorce Ch. 02'

by DG Hear

Sort by:
  • 100 Comments
francemanfranceman11 months ago

Very sad story of the end of a marriage.

Two people find themselves married by circumstance, they're comfortable together and seem like good partners but there's certainly no passion between them even though they love each other.

It could have been a good marriage if not a great one.

But that makes these marriages more fragile and difficult to recover when there's cheating and lying involved.

Thanks for sharing.

Not a great story but a much more real and usual one. A story of everyday life.

TajfaTajfa11 months ago

Very good and apart from the orgy with the men whores seemed a lot like what might happen in real life. Just a sad story. 4 stars.

Bronco56Bronco5611 months ago

That was a great story. Your characters had depth. You felt bad for both of them Very sad life for both of them. 5stars

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy11 months ago

A sad ending to a all too common situation!

5

demanderdemander11 months ago

The marriage started wrong. It's surprising it lasted so long. D

jasonnhjasonnh11 months ago

Sorry, neither character was likeable. They both were cheating. They didn't respect each other as spouses. They fell into many stereotypes, girls nights out cheating, drunk with his buddies, ...

Unfortunately, this may be an accurate description of many marriages but, IMO, it makes a dreary story. As for this piece of advice "For those who don't like my stories, all you have to do is 'Stop reading them'.", that's a great disrespect for your readers and I DO like many of your stories but this one is a turkey.

bioman57bioman5711 months ago

They both are better off away from each other. He made a mistake, but she betrayed her friend for her revenge. In her case she was bitter and did not care. Why did she want to talk about what she had done, what to rub it in. Just go with the divorce, it is what vshe wanted.. And he gave it to her..

someoneothersomeoneother11 months ago

I gave a 5*. All characters have some real flaws, but that is life. I am just a bit surprised that over the years, April did not make more effort to make love with her husband.

One minor note. Author said in this chapter that "Her parents seemed to like me also." But in Chapter 1, the story was "April's dad had died before I met her and her mom was in a mental institution."

Phoenix2019Phoenix201911 months ago

No winners here. They both characters lost. Thank you for writing

onlythelonelyloveonlythelonelylove11 months ago

It would have been interesting if they had talked about her decision to cut him off. After her affair with Tony she could have found her way back—tit for tat—so why not?

DreddrasDreddras11 months ago

Making her a deceitful c*** who never actually loved him kind of cheapens it for me.

gatorhermitgatorhermit11 months ago
Logical Story

They sure had a lot of years of mostly loneliness before the wife blew up the marriage. Realistic and sad story. Five stars.

Rocky62Rocky6211 months ago

Years of sexual denial will get this sort of result, whatcha gonna do, who knows till you have to live it yourself

Harryin VAHarryin VA11 months ago

Kind of ordinary.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Thank you for finishing the story, I enjoyed reading it.

It boggles my mind that Jerry did not reveal the adultery. Sex and lovemaking (the lack of it, to be precise) is exactly why they got divorced. It is kind of a shame that they never realized what they meant to each other, their communication habits had a lot to do with that.

The foibles of humanity are many

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Well of the two I found Jerry to be the more likable. April seemed nice enough on the surface but when you peeled back her outer layer she turned out to be a little wormy! Jerry admitted his flaws. April threw attitude at Jerry until it stuck. That and the way she weaponized sex and denying Jerry further contact and suggesting he get service from his girlfriends, whew! And then Jerry finds her physically cheating on him. Compounded by learning she had a past affair with his friend Tony. April is literally a 'f-ing hypocrite'.

So, score card:

○ Jerry flirted with multiple female friends and acquaintances

○ Jerry had a single tryst with Marge but was forthcoming with April when when she confronted him, he then made efforts to change his behavior

□ April used sex as a weapon alienating Jerry in response to his flirting

□ April refused numerous attempts from Jerry to enter into a dialog about their relationship

□ April believed others telling her things regarding Jerry that were not accurate, but would not follow-up with Jerry afterwards

□ April entered a two month affair with Tony ending it because she felt guilty towards Carol, Tony's wife and her friend, she did not feel guilty about what she was doing towards Jerry

□ April lied to Jerry over the years as well as about what the real reason of her trip would be with her card club

□ April got wasted on her card club trip and was getting basted by the turkeys from the strip club in her hotel room when Jerry walked in and caught her in the act.

□ April refused to make herself come clean and be truthful and honest with Jerry in the aftermath of her hypocrisy

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Hey DG, some of us love your stories. Let those of us that have good comments for your writing have just as much impact on your self-esteem as those that trash your stuff because they have some deep-seated mommy issues.

Please keep them coming!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Sorry, but boffing multiple guys is a really dumb idea when you're married. Drunk or not.

She got what she deserved.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I'm afraid there was no added value here after chapter 1.

leofric35leofric3511 months ago

Thanks for writing this. I found it realistic if sad with characters that were well thought through. As other commenters have said, it must be difficult to post in LW with the extreme views and comments even for authors like you who have posted so much. I know it’s not viewed favourably but I for one would like more chapters and maybe a reconciliation? They have both been wrong so it’s not unreasonable for them to work something out (you’d have to put up with the “cuck” comments though so I uderstand if it ends here.) Thanks for the work.

Burner70Burner7011 months ago

Whore bag just missing her meal ticket.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodle11 months ago

4 stars:

Jerry assaulted a man, without any evidence of an affair, by striking him over the head with a golf club. He is a hypocrite and generally unlikeable. No wonder she cheated.

He had an affair but rather than either divorce or forgiveness, she treats him like dog excrement for 12 years. To compound matters, she has her own affairs, culminating in a 3 way.

No wonder he divorced her.

Both of these clowns are toxic and honestly, divorce is the best option.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I'm sorry, I usually like your stories but this one was lackluster at best. Also don't put the caption as " can a marriage be saved". You gave no inclination that it would.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

So part 1 we found out he never had sex. Now we find out she more fucked up. I would love for a part 3 where it's 10 years later he's found love became a widower and she struggle with the facts she's a slut. Then lead to a raac if she's redeemable

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Ummm. Aprils thoughts about the attack on Tony? That missing is a big hole for me. 4*

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlenny11 months ago

She's a cold fish, staying for the kids is never a great plan, they will grow up with a remedial understanding of love subconsciously picking up on your cues. Better to be along but content with your surroundings and be the best parent when given the opportunity.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Mediocre.

silentsoundsilentsound11 months ago

I liked the wrap up and April's side of it.

She pretty much destroyed her marriage. Having an affair with Tony was a shitty thing to do to her friend Carol but if she had just had a one off , got her head on straight, then started working on her marriage they probably would have been fine even if her husband found out about it.

kirei8kirei811 months ago

He fucked up and tried. She fucked up worse, betrayed her friend, and then fucked up again in an even worse way. And still, he stayed a wimpy nice guy. Sorry, but this tale should have ended with a BTB with Bitch the key word and Carol doing the Burning.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Interesting story. Yes he cheated and apologized. She either accepts it or moves on. Yet she continues the marriage and hold it over him like the sword of damacles and with holds sex. Btw, didn’t she tell him to find it elsewhere?? Meanwhile she has an affair with her best friends husband. At this point she is now a cake eater. He finds out about Tony and yeah he hurt him bad but he deserved it. All throughout she lied to him….,not that he is in a great person except for the beating he was honest about his conduct and still did things he did not have to. He is flawed but I get him and even like him while she is just a narcissistic woman…. Hope she ends up with nothing….she never forgave or appreciated anything he did. Nice job DG. ..,,olg

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Never understand the need for the other person’s point of view when it just rehashes the first side.

mainer42mainer4211 months ago

sad tale but you handled it very well, as usual

lc69hunterlc69hunter11 months ago

Two weak individuals who couldn't get past each other's mistakes. A shame

MasterKoteMasterKote11 months ago

They were both in the wrong, but she took it way too far and should've just divorced. Can't believe she expects to be friends with him after all that time. Seems like he was devoted and tried to make it up to her but she just shied away without wanting to work on their marriage. Then she has the balls to not want a divorce after all that. Glad that this story ended but sucks that he didn't get a happy ending but that is life.

drmrbludrmrblu11 months ago

I always like your stories, this one follows the way life turns out... there could be a long term illness that is a separating factor, or sudden change in health that affects a person's short & medium term memory and the partner no longer is same time stream. People are always changing, either separately or together, it just takes work to do it together, one will inevitably fail, thanks again

ttt59ttt5911 months ago

OK, not great, not terrible. Two pretty crummy characters, nobody really to cheer for.

DG HearDG Hear11 months agoAuthor

Thank you for reading my stories. I feel honored to have so many followers. I just want to say that I always try and give you my best. I know every story isn't for everyone, I'm just an old guy who likes to tell stories. I am pretty opinionated but often change my mind. I know that there are more than two sides to every story. Thanks again for reading and commenting on my stories. It is very much appreciated,

With respect

DG Hear

CindyTVCindyTV11 months ago

Good finish to this story. Thank you for posting.

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal196911 months ago

thank you for giving us second part and a better ending. It still wasn't entirely satisfying to me because it read as rushed and I was hoping for a harsher ending filled with some/more remorse on her part. A husband cheated on his wife and she denied her husband sex and affection for years instead of divorce. She in turn cheated a couple of times and felt more empathy for the other wife than her husband. That deserves some emotion. (Also, the Tony assault, didn't prove it was him before the assault, after it was cleared up)

The revelation that she never loved him was rough. If you don't feel love, do both of you a favor, cut your losses and just leave them. Makes her look pretty crappy from the start. But then, he stuck with her for some lean years.

Thankfully you didn't go crazy with it, some have written characters off to suicide or they blindly get back together and forgive each other.

I will just end this with one request of the author going forward. Please write stories that center around and INCLUDE erotica. It's why I come to this site, and it should be why 99% of people come here. We are looking escapism about sex and characters that love and enjoy it in a variety of ways, plain to kinky to freaky.

I don't come for moral warnings about the evils of cheating, unprotected sex, bullet points on the divorce process and how best to get revenge on a cheating spouse. Everyone knows those things and hear enough of it on the news, at church, on social media or at work, we don't need it on a website that's mission is to provide "original self-published sex stories."

There are too many authors that focus on this class of story and it is Literotica's second biggest problem, behind Loving Wives category comment trolls and ahead of authors that yank their stories to sell online.

If you want to write those stories and Literotica had a sad and depressing category, great, put them there. Otherwise, please put them on another online service or a blog because this isn't the right place for them.

KenfromIndyKenfromIndy11 months ago

Solid writing and good storytelling! I can’t say it was great or that I really loved it! I still gave it 5 stars because the writing is very well done and solid story telling. Most of all I can say I was entertained so it deserved the 5 star. I do wonder if other writers will take up the challenge to write a third chapter. As for me I don’t see them ever being friends just at events! I see Jerry with another women in the future and start to bring her to family events. I doubt April will ever be with another man maybe have a few drunken hook ups but No relationship.

Overall logical and solid finish to the story. Thank you for your conclusions.

rockdoctor63rockdoctor6311 months ago

This was a story that rings true to life. Both of these characters where at fault. The wife told him that she was not going to have sex with him anymore, why was she surprised that he went elsewhere? He had sex once, but once is too much in many cases. Then she had a affair with his best friend for two months. At this point why could she not have tried to make everything right in her marriage? Both where wrong, but she instigated the whole thing and could have made their marriage work. It's too bad that she did not even try.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Just a sad and somewhat unrealistic story. They would have been better off not marrying. The story didn’t go into detail about the kids but …. On another note the stories format was right on point. The marriage was somewhat sterile and the telling tracked this great. I am maybe somewhat bias as I really enjoy your story telling,

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I just don’t get entries like this. No real plot, no drama, no surprises. No interest. If I wanted to hear about mundane, bland retellings of boring people’s lives, I have plenty of folks around me more than willing to step up. Hell, I’m mystified as to what you the author get out of it.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Really liked these two stories, kind of want a flash forward story of the two of them talking after a grandchild’s birthday or during a joint family Christmas. Get it all out and resolved.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Thank God Jerry ended that charade of a marriage. You usually do RAAC.

BlueEyd2BlueEyd211 months ago

Don't understand why, after she got even with Jerry, she didn't work to fix her marriage. Doesn't make sense to me.

And since they lived in a sexless marriage, why was she so concerned about getting his forgiveness for cheating with the dancers? And why would her having sex with the dancers push him to get a divorce. Was he thinking that she was celibate too?

Also, why, if she kept him cut off from sex, would she expect them to 'still' be friends?

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

To be an experienced writer, you still confuse TOO and TO. Your word processing program should have a way to check that.

-

This was a good story, but there seemed to be more of a documentary feel to it than a plotline story. That was obviously your intent, and you did well. You excelled at avoiding the tropes, memes, stereotypes, and clichés which seem to constitute 99% of LW stories. In fact, you seemed to actually turn that on its head, which you did well. 5* effort.

nixroxnixrox11 months ago

1 star - not much to like in this sad tale.

Staying together 'for the kids' for whatever reason, is probably one of the worst ideas ever.

The kids can sense the lack of love and it gives them a serious long-term legacy of mistrust and anger.

This family would have been better of with divorce after the first adultery.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

again, this did not meet your usual standards.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Good idea. I will stop reading your stories.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

The first installment was rather blah, but you took the story to new depths with this one. Poorly thought out, poorly written, and rather boring overall.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bc11 months ago

Just left a note about chapter 1 and noticed some of the shortcomings I identified in it were addressed here. The ideal solution would be to combine the two into a single, integrated story. Still too much reliance on narrative to drive the story, but decent effort overall. 4.1*

CumminginsiderherCumminginsiderher11 months ago
Boring and waste of time

Why did you bother???

You need to get out of your funk and back to writing good stories again.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x11 months ago

"I'm sorry. I had to much to drink and you know how I get." - SHE knows how she gets, so should watch her drinking.

\

"She told me that she went out with him to get even with you for cheating on her." - So, she had already "gotten even" with him, yet was still cheating.

\

"I wanted to find out which one was the bastard who helped ruin my marriage." - He didn't help ruin the marriage, April did, by holding his cheating over his head even after she also cheated. For MONTHS compare to his one time.

\

One thing I hated about April was how easily she believed his friends when they said he fooled around, but wouldn't believe them when they said he didn't.

RanDog025RanDog02511 months ago

Good story Mr. Hear! 5 BIG ONES!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

36 comments already? WOW What a testimony to a long time great author on this site.

I know I will catch flack for this, but here goes.

Some of DG Hear's stories like this one (perhaps with slight modification) should be required reading in either 10th or 11th grade English classes unless the school has "life" classes. Stories like this one would help get our youth ready for real life. Discussing what went right and what went wrong could help prevent the tragedy of so many broken marriages. I had parents that prepared me well by telling me stories like this one from the lives of their friends and even a few family members.

My wife and I had 53 nearly perfect years because we were prepared for the bumps in life and learned to look for the good and understand and deal with the bad with true unselfish love. So much could have been done for the sad couple with some careful early counseling, but our culture often leaves our youth in the lurch.

So well done from the experience of great observer of life as well as a great story teller.

Great literature? NO! Amazing information about life and a must read? Absolutely!!! 5+++++

A tip of a professional hat,

A marriage counselor with decades of experience who has to remain anonymous for professional reasons.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Well-written story, but Good God Our Hero Jerry is an asshole. Hitting the guy from behind with a golf club to the head? Ol’ Jerry has a serious gonad deficit. He also is totally unwilling o work with Alice in the slightest - classic LW husband: closed off, unwilling to talk, rigid, self-righteous, self-pitying. SMH…

muskyboymuskyboy11 months ago

She never loved Jerry, not ever. Such a sad story.

Ridiculous69Ridiculous6911 months ago

Usually enjoy your stories but this one is just too sad and inane. I don’t think a couple could live like you had this one do for way too long. The animosity and disrespect was just too much to take day after day. Any sane man would have divorced her once the kids were teenagers. This isn’t the ‘50s, so staying together for the kids just doesn’t fly anymore.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

IDK who's writing under this name or if the author had a stroke or mental breakdown, but this shit sucks! DGHear was a very good writer

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Sad, just a sad tale of two individuals, one who does care enough to care enough to make a difference. Reliably told but not with your usual depth of character insight.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

The primary characters are a mess and did everything wrong. It really was sad they couldn't get helped, aimed in the right direction and live a happy life. Enjoyed the story.

WargamerWargamer11 months ago

Yeah the second part cleared things a bit. Her version helped. She was the central cause the marriage failed. She wanted to cheat she did and enjoyed until caught. Then everything went to hell for her. He wanted out and got what he wanted.

She now understands what she’s lost and regrets her actions.

Is there a way back?

Only if there’s a chapter 3

Chapter3 please and let’s see if they get back together.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

"Time will tell, maybe, just maybe Jerry and I can become friends again."

I heard from him the other day. He's still pissed off. You got a long wait ahead of you, woman.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Yeah, good thing he got free, he only did it once and aimed for her forgiveness, she carried out an affair for two months, once should have been enough, she wasn't just hurting her friend, she hurt Jerry even more, at least he confessed about it. She couldn't, but it's like she said "you never know that you love something until it's gone", he can try with Sarah, but who knows because she is a stripper, either way, he can get himself back together, he was smart not to trust her and get answers, though I don't see them being friends like she hopes

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Story is probably more realistic than you would want it to be.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

April's strong desire to reconcile with Jerry doesn't chime with her professed lack of love for him. I get how a woman might stay with a man she doesn't love because he's a good provider but once he's made the decision to up sticks it's not a good enough reason to reconcile. Similarly, why would be so angry about Jerry's cheating if she doesn't love him. This is a curiously tepid tale featuring two characters that are difficult to get invested in so I rate this a three star read.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Neither good or bad, just depressing and sad.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Author just phoned this one in. He’s usually better than this.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

It was more like real life than a lot of people know who have gone through a divorce. All divorces are different and the feelings toward each other also. Been my experience that the x husband ends up remarried before his x wife moves st of them realize that when they get taken out they are expected to have sex with the guy

OOAAOOAA11 months ago

Very good story!!!!! Well done!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Actually not a bad portrayal of how forced marriages often end up. They are probably both better off apart rather than in each other's hair. Yeah, maybe someday, far in the future, they can find some reconciliation. But they should have divorced much much sooner and spared the kids the bullshit relationship posing. What good did that do in the long run?

sxyilmsxyilm11 months ago

As much as April tried to get Jerry to talk with her after, I am surprised she didn' get the judge to order mariatl counseling. Probably too little too late Of course, they should done counseling long before

The other thing is if she saw Jerry at the door, she should have done whatever she could have to get home immediately (Uber, Taxi something) waiting til the next day was ill-advised

BSreaderBSreader11 months ago
Personally

It's not one of your best, it was ok but I feel you've better. Thank you, you are one heck of a writer and I for one appreciate it.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

QuickMagazine again, still un-registered. Don't remember why I posted a comment on the first installment, since I had sworn not to post comments this year until they could be under QuickMagazine rather than Anonymous. Maybe I broke this rule because DG Hear is one of the few still-active writers who was there more or less at the birth? Anyway, I remarked that it was a sad story then, and it's still sad. Many comments have criticized the characters (Jerry and April), but I think that was the point. Two immature people married too young, and neither fully grew up over the next twenty years. This sad state of affairs was depicted well by the author, and it’s not the first time he went there. Remember “Regrets?” My only quibble here is that between writing the first and second chapters, DG apparently forgot that in the first chapter "April's dad had died before I met her and her mom was in a mental institution." So “her parents seemed to like me” in chapter 2 doesn’t compute. Anyway, although I don't think DGH has any plans to do so, this five-star two-parter is still ripe for continuation.

Rayjag1980Rayjag198011 months ago

This story would have been better without a chapter 2. It left the realization that MC wasted 12 years living with a hypocrite. Where would hos life be today had they ended it back then. The fact the wife said prior to the infidelity of the MC that he could get his sex elsewhere said a lot about the wife. Then to blame him for weakness and tell him he could live there but no sex?

Again, pt 1 by itself would have been better.

012Say012Say11 months ago

Loved the closing comment (and all that preceded it, for that matter). Always slays me to find people who read these stories to tell the author how bad it was. 5 from me, I particularly liked her story, discovering her loss. Well done.

1959richard21959richard210 months ago

Ouch☹️.

A very poor example of DG Hear writing.

A much better story written by this author 18 years ago. "A Double Standard". Also about divorce. It has plot twists, dramatic tension, and a surprising ending.

DG Hear always had an entertaining story until now 😖.

I will always glance at a story by DG Hear.

Thank you very much for all your work. I'm

*

*

*

*

AMerryman

MasterKoteMasterKote10 months ago

Liked it because there was no raac... Sometimes u just can't come back from that situation and this was one of those especially after all those yrs of neglect and disrespect

StruckwrongStruckwrong10 months ago

A case of not getting what you want at home the way you want it and giving up genitalia to others in response.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

As I said before..."Well written sad tale."

rn2711rn271110 months ago

Sad, sad story of miscommunication. Two people waisted their lives.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Cheaters cheat. That's what they both were that's what they did. End of story.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Seemed like a tale of two autistic people.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Not one of your best,3/5

ScorpioJJScorpioJJ9 months ago

April's parents liked Jerry? In chapter one he said her dad was dead and her mom was institutionalized.

drbenchpress66drbenchpress669 months ago

They wasted their lives almost as bad as I wasted my time reading

someoneothersomeoneother8 months ago

Wasted life, but so are many real-life marriages.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

You left out a very important part about Tony and his mugging at the country club. Alice having to come face to face with her affair. Her ex husband denying anything to do with it and her friend almost loosing her husband,( cheating bastad that he was).

TechumsahTechumsah6 months ago

That's the end?

oksideshow859419oksideshow8594196 months ago

IDK I don't think this story can be finished to questions on my pov

🙉🙈🙊💨😮‍💨

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

As drbenchpress said, it was a waste of their lives. AndI do not believe they would have stayed together for 12 years, with no sex.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Thank you DG, I've been off Lit for a year (health reasons) so this was a first read for this tale. My favorite of your stories is 'Penny Whimsey'. 5 stars

somewhere east of Omaha

RePhilRePhil4 months ago

UDABEST 🎯a fan from your very first story

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Didn't seem like much of a marriage to lose. He cheated once. She cheated while drunk with Tony as a type of payback. They had a sexless, loveless marriage from his cheating with Sara on. She had threesome sex in a hotel bedroom. After the decree came in as final, ge did the same with Sarah (again) and Cherie. 12 years with sex once ever 3 months because she could not forgive him, and sex was not a significant part. Any surprise when he saw her in the hotel with two guys that no matter what she said, that it cut the small tether between them. Just sad. Notice her reaction to the final decree and his. Very different. Sex was important to him. Not so.much former but she never forgave him.and then broke his trust completely. Marge was a bitch. Even the conversation with Marge hinted at more than actually happened. One time drunken fling vs Marge allleging an affair. What a terrible friend.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I think his wife was looking for a reason to not have sex which is why she always accused him of cheating. She decides to have sex when she wants and cheats on him more than he cheated on her. He screwed one woman once and she had a multi-month affair with her friends husband. I think she was the bigger piece of shit for all her constant bullshit and he should have divorced her right after the kids went to college.

OlefishermanOlefisherman2 months ago

People read your comments then think these are just stories. I had to deal the real thing and I burned out. . People really go to great lengths to fuck each other up and sometimes they pay the ultimate price for it. Then no one understands. The hate in the room can be so thick you can see it. You can barely breathe and you have to work to do. People to interview gather information, facts and the grief is so heavy it's like a blanket that is trying to smother the life out of the living. So if you take stuff like this to serious it will give you gas.

BSreaderBSreader29 days ago
Second

Or third reading and it's just a horrible ending. Not my way of doing things

Philk48Philk4825 days ago

I have a similar life except that is chronic UTI's. Stayed married, however. I'll be damned to give up half of what I have worked for all my life. We haven't had relations or even kissing for the past 25 years and won't have any now as I'm old and the equipment doesn't work very well....except for masturbation. Just waiting for take that long nap.

AnonymousAnonymous11 days ago

Enjoyed a few times DG, thank you!

somewhere east of Omaha

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDG Hear@DG Hear
I want to thank all the readers who read and comment on my stories. If anyone would have told me 8 yrs ago (now it's 16 yrs ago) I would be writing stories (on an adult web site) I would have laughed at them. Thank you so much for the feedback and comments. It's what keep m...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

I Want a Divorce Previous Part