All Comments on 'I Want To Live'

by Slirpuff

Sort by:
  • 68 Comments
chytownchytownover 8 years ago
Deep*****

Something to think about. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Excellent.

This is excellent writing.

I read another story here about a spoiled rich girl who owned a oil company.

she had her army of lawers try to screw over her husband.

THAT story was so ridiculous and devoid of any realism I felt robbed of time.

This is totally realistic and superbly written.

5*

whirlwind_66whirlwind_66over 8 years ago
Back to the livings ...!

The journey from death to life is a step so short ..like a thin line .... you cover this thin line so well ......

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 8 years ago
Wow

The best reason in the world to live. Damn

Five Stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Nicely done

Simple and clearly told. Thanks.

And to the guy still whining about the other story...get a life, moron.

sugnasugnaover 8 years ago
Great

Another Loving Husband story. We don't know much about the wife.

impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
Very good...Short, to the point...

Very good...Short, to the point...the thoughts, alone in a hospital bed can be tremendously disturbing for someone that saw his life transformed to worst in seconds...Only angels can sent those thoughts away...4*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I love being depressed in the morning.

This was no fun at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Man that...

sucked! Still a five though.

Kids will do that to you.

Keep at it!

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 8 years ago
Gave this a 3, But...

Why is this in this category?

I thought we were going to find out that he was trying to kill himself because he found out his wife was cheating, but apparently not.

It might have been a 4 or even 5 in a different category, but frankly I don't think it belongs in Literotica at all.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 8 years ago
If it was a vehicular accident, then insurance will be covering it.

And not your medical insurance, vehicular insurance.

JounarJounarover 8 years ago
3 * but posted in the wrong section

An interesting if bleak story but it should really have been posted in non erotic.

patilliepatillieover 8 years ago
Ugly and dark

but very well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Erotic?

Only a warped puppy thinks this is hot.

Take this mess to the Lifetime Channel forums.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very true to life

It's a powerful glimpse at a moment in the life an Intensive Care Unit patient. I have to agree that it is in the wrong category, but that doesn't take away from the story itself.

I've been a respiratory therapist for 20 years and I have had patients who have tried and sometimes succeeded in disconnecting themselves from the ventilator. Even with restraints it happens because if you are determined to pull out your tube, you'll find a way. If the doctors think you are suicidal vs just confused from injury and drugs, then you can bet on a psych consult. I have seen something like this scenario before. It's tough on us healthcare professionals too. I can sympathize with this man. His quality of life is definitely going to be hard. I've asked myself many times what would I do if I was going through "this" when I am treating patients. Most people in healthcare do and if you haven't heard this before, most doctors and healthcare professionals don't die in a hospital. They have made arrangements for themselves and their families if/when the time nears.

Sorry for the speech, this story just touched something in me.

Thank you for the story. Well done.

P.s. There is always a nurse just like this one in every hospital. It's usually the new nurse who hasn't been changed by the day after day of healthcare reality.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
thanks for the relief !

I'll always look forward to one of the masters of this category ! Please post more, because this L.W. category has been overrun by cuckold ' s and sissy boys ! My god its nice to get a story from you and Daniel Q. Steel in one week ! Wish some of these newbies posting now would go back and read some of yours and afore mentioned DQS, Qhm1l, Rehnquist, Laptopwriter, leapyearguy, just to name a few of the really good L.W. writers , and stop posting this drivel that this category is getting now !

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
This is one flash story

For loving wife category. Some wives may discard their husband knowing the future difficulty esp especially starting in at lower economic status

jonthechaosmanjonthechaosmanover 8 years ago
Hits home

The story really spoke to me. I faced a time in my life when I was having much the same thoughts for similar reasons. Someone was there to stop me as well. It's not exactly a happy memory you've dredged up but it is a powerful one and it reminds me of how precious my life actually is. Thank you

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 8 years ago
Excellent flash story

Brought 1 tear to my eye. Well done as usual SP!

BTTapBTTapover 8 years ago
Prelude?

Are these recent flash submissions prelude to a longer tale? I hope so.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I get it

But I didn't like it. Not really a LW story. More like Non-erotic. And in that condition he would have been better off dead. So would his family. After some time passes they'll be able to move on with their lives, find a replacement husband and Father and live their lives not taking care of a shell of a man. Not worrying about where the money is going to come from to pay the mortgage or put food on the table. A man that can't take care of them. That will drag them down everyday they have to try and take care of him. So no, I think he had it right in the first place. The right to die should be a choice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
?

Is the pair of "Stuff" Sirlpluff's gem story?

Duna

movermoverover 8 years ago
GR8

Very good. Made my hurt all over ache. This was word smithing at its finest. Thank you.

RePhilRePhilover 8 years ago
BRILLIANT!

It seems we are all worth more than the sum of our personal equation. Thanks for this one 5 & FAV

tazz317tazz317over 8 years ago
WHAT IS NEEDED NOW

is the supernatural and comic power. TK U MLJ LV NV

xtremeddxtremeddover 8 years ago
Sometimes it is best to squeeze...

Slirpuff, decided his story character chose to make lemonade.

Obvious (3) reasons, If you ain't got family you ain't got nothing.

Thanks for sharing on Lit.

x

bruce22bruce22over 8 years ago
A Brilliant Flash Story

I found that it left my emotional reactions dancing in circles. His pain and the sense of uselessness call for death but the kids call for life. Still the deciding vote comes from his wife who knows what is going on in his heart or head.

carbinemastercarbinemasterover 8 years ago
Good, however. ..

Great flash story about something that is a personal nightmare of mine. It left me feeling emotionally raw, just reading about his pain and desire to die. Of course, the reversal at the end was uplifting. I wonder, though: why put this story in LW?

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 8 years ago
Rifleman Got it Right

Carbinemaster nailed it. Great scary, thought provoking, tale ... we could feel the pain! But it is NOT Erotic and there is NO adventurous wife included!

Non-Erotic

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I do enjoy your presentations

and this one is a top drawer...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Why is LW story?

This story is LW story to show if the wife had been cheater bitch and the kids had supported her he would have gotten suicide instead of being a creampieeating cuckold!

I do understand why the cuck supporters do not like this story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
5 for effort and content

fuck you annony you pig!

tazz317tazz317almost 7 years ago
OBLIGATIONS AND LOVE FOR FAMILY

makes a man overcome all obstacles. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Good for him. I hope it works out.

Besides, he'll have plenty of other opportunities to do the right thing. And after a while, Sue will eagerly help him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
What

What the hell is this story all about?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Gave it a low score

Because of the WTF factor. This seems to be several paragraphs out of another story. Made no sense at all.

MichaelFitzgeraldMichaelFitzgeraldalmost 5 years ago
A surprise here but ...

... welcome all the same. Short, sweet and strong. Wonderfully written. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Painful

Usually you just make it too easy for people, sometimes you force us to think on our own. That's too difficult for some to grasp, good job. Signed: BTW

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I know how this feels.

My children and my grandchildren are all that keeps me here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Needs to be longer

A lot longer. This is a tiny fraction of a story that should have much more depth to it. Also, wtf at the nurse threatening him? Could have been a good story, but it falls far short of the mark.

ChagrinedChagrinedover 4 years ago
Well Done

I wish I had something like that to keep me here!

tazz317tazz317over 4 years ago
SOMETIMES,,,,,A MAN JUST NEEDS A LITTLE NUDGE

to move him over the top of any hill. TK U MLJ LV NV

tazz317tazz317over 4 years ago
FOR THE LIT EXEC & MODERATION TEAM

FROM 8-9-19 I HAVE APPROXIMATELY 123, OF MY COMMENTS, STORED IN A MODERATION CHAMBER. I HAVE NOT REASON FOR THEM BEING PLACED THERE BY LIT EXEC PERSONNEL. I HAVE ASKED WHY SEVERAL TIMES BUT HAVE RECEIVED NO EXPLANATION AS TO WHY, HOW COME OR ANY REASON, PLEASE EXPLAIN, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Fuck no!

Pull the tube or whatever you need to do to get out of the life. His family will survive on his life insurance, the mortgage insurance will pay off the house and her lawyer will get her enough money so she and the girls can live well from whoever it was that caused the accident. She'll even get her Miata back! Bad ending

Grimjack01Grimjack01about 4 years ago
Ummm wow just great

Short and beyond great, well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
why is this in LW?

no sex, no cheating? why in LW?

MarkT63MarkT63about 4 years ago
Huh??

WTF was this about? Cheating?? LW??

NitpicNitpicalmost 4 years ago
What

What was the point of the story?.As for medical expenses,if the driver of the SUV was in the wrong,then he pays big time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Wow! I've never given Slirpuff 1 star before but my only regret here is that I can't give him a minus star. What a stupid waste of time this is.

MarkT63MarkT63over 3 years ago

You can and have done better work...

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Liked it

I liked it. A lot. Because I’ve been where he was and made it back. Great story.

oldtwitoldtwitalmost 3 years ago

Sorry just the wrong site to post this to, no good old fashioned sex

NitpicNitpicover 2 years ago
If

If he is in La La land how does he know his foot is amputated and that his arm will never work properly in future?.

DeanofMeanDeanofMeanabout 2 years ago

not what i expected and would love to know more about how he got there but in usa i get his motivation

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Where's the other half of the story?

What is here is good...but it's not finished.

eljjeljjalmost 2 years ago
What happens when you don't want to live?

I'm a 71-year-old man and I didn't want to live 15 times in my life. The first time I was 7 years old. My mom and her boyfriend beat and tortured and molested me everyday. I was scared 24/7 I could never get rid of the pain. I woke up 3:00 in the morning one morning and mom was holding the butcher knife to my throat. She said I was no damn good and she might as well put me out of everyone's misery. Finally she left and I laid back down on the bare mattress in the Attic where I had to sleep. I set fire to the mattress. Hoping that my pain and suffering was over. No such luck. A fireman saved me.

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesalmost 2 years ago

Thanks for your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A longer of version of this would have been priceless.

Bmcn509299Bmcn509299over 1 year ago

It's not finished

Simon_MastersSimon_Masters12 months ago

Odd, why in loving wives, unless we missed Sue was driving the white SUV?

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Incomplete.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

A different vignette, I like it.

Captcha

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Is there a sequel or prequel to this story anywhere?

Pjam1968Pjam196822 days ago

What in hell passed trough his mind?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous