All Comments on 'I Want to Peg You'

by pwlrstr

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
SomethingInTheWaySheMovesSomethingInTheWaySheMovesalmost 7 years ago
Not the worst example of writing in the first-person/present-tense.

But it suffers (in my opinion) from the stricture of FP/PT. It's really, really difficult to pull off that particular style of writing without coming across as "streaming of consciousness", which in turn comes across as "I'm making this shit up as I go."

I'd be interested in reading the story told in a more reader-friendly version: you could attempt first person in the past tense. ("I walked into the bedroom and found a naked woman in my bed." As opposed to, "I walk into the bedroom and find a naked woman in my bed.") This relates more as something that has happened, than something happening to me--as I type the story.

You could try second person in past OR present tense. Or the third person, if you're really, really hung up on it. The stumbling block you're encountering in this story (again, in my opinion) is that the style you've chosen, here, doesn't lend itself to "suspending disbelief" to let you immerse yourself in the story: It's constantly yanking us back into the present, which is, frankly, us reading a story on an erotica website.

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesalmost 7 years ago
Disagree

I disagree with Something's comment! I found the story well done, well written, arousing! I rate it 5 stars. Or, to make Something happy, I rated it 5 stars!

akeyesxakeyesxalmost 7 years ago
Just like it should be...

If this was a published, edited, authored book/story/reading website I'd get into details of prose and promise...but it's not. It's you and me, just us, as if we're talking around the water cooler, campfire or having a congenial discussion. Unless it's totally unreadable, written by a total illiterate with more misspellings than correct, no sentence structure, no paragraphing then I read it for the erotic stimulation. Damn the English majors.

This one was just fine. I'd love to have my wife or FWB (much more likely) do this to me just like it's told. She could use this as an 'instruction manual' on how to do it.

Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Just perfect

I absolutely loved this. The first time in my life I have simultaneously been extremely turned on and admired someone's use of language at the same time. A read I will be returning to again and again.

I'm not sure who I want to be more; the man in the story, or the writer who wrote it.

charliebillcharliebillover 6 years ago
Great story, well written, properly paced.

OK, I loved it and really hope to find a woman who knows how to use it ON ME!!!

muffloverbillmuffloverbillover 6 years ago
Very hot

Never thought id like sometin like this but if the wife came at me like you did i just might let her peg me

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Pegged to brink

Tied spreadeagled face down my wife used my virgin ass to bring me to brink then let me fuck the bed as her busty sister watched me smile on her lovely face.Punish him deny him my sister in law called out make him an anal slave to all women.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Ultra hot

Amazingly hot fantasy. Can't wait to try it!

Iwanttotry7777Iwanttotry7777almost 4 years ago
Nice

I have had my wife peg me before and I loved it. We try to work it into our love life every so often.

Client8Client8about 3 years ago

As it should be - a partner with, almost as much or even more, wanton desire to fuck her man, without reservation nor regret

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This.... this is a dreamwife, a keeper... i need this in my life...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I'd let you take my virgin boi pussy mistress mynumismyname@gmail.com

lc69hunterlc69hunteralmost 2 years ago

Pegging should be done with love, like this

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The way pegging should be! My sexy wife could never bring herself to do it, she thought it was too odd.

But, when it's done like this, it's all good!!

AkpervertAkpervert5 months ago

This is told like I'd LOVE to tell it. I wish this was MY sexperience that was being related.

Take my ass, honey, I want you to use it like I'd love to use yours.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous