All Comments on 'I Want To See'

by tdallyn

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
swingerjoeswingerjoeover 8 years ago
Amazing

I haven't visited this site in a while, but out of boredom I looked to see if you had written anything recently. I'm so glad I checked. WOW.

As always, your writing style is perfect, and the situations you explain couldn't be more exciting and erotic. I'm dumbfounded that no one has commented on this story. Expending so much time and effort for so little reward is part of what drove me away from this site. You deserve better.

Glad to see you're still having hot and sexy times at Desire. Man, do I miss that place! Keep 'em coming.

argeelogargeelogabout 6 years ago
Very well done

5 stars. You are a talented writer with great character building and realistic dialog; a trait few achieve. Please continue writing for us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
No longer exclusive

Great story! Your buildup with the other stories eventually led to this point where they are no longer exclusive with each other and are now full fledged swingers.

76fellow4876fellow48over 1 year ago

Talk about a cooperative! Every member puts in and every member receives.

Another fun read. I enjoy stories in which the actors work together to raise the pleasure in all.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous