I Want To Watch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Well, I usually do it when you’re away or sleeping or whatever. First,” I sat down on the bed, “I’d start to think of something hot, but now that I see you here, I don’t think I…” Sheryl interrupted, “Well, what would you think of?”

“Hmm…Well, I’ll be honest, sometimes you, sometimes a hot girl I see somewhere, or I’ll look at some porn.” Pointing to the computer sitting near the bed, Sheryl started to lean back on the bedpost, resting on a pillow. “And then I’ll start thinking about or watching until I get hard, or I’ll start to play with myself a little to help along.”

I reached into my boxers and started fondling myself. For some odd reason, it was more of a turn on when I saw Sheryl looking at me. She was looking me over, smiling and licking her lips. I continued on with my demonstration, “So now that I’m hard,” I reached into a drawer and produced a bottle of lotion, “I lose the boxers,” I took them off and tossed them next to my other pair that lay on the floor, “Get a squirt of lotion and go to town.” I squirted some lotion into my right hand, laid back, and grasped myself.

Looking at Sheryl, I was thinking of all the things I wanted to do to her. Strip her of her bra and panties, get on top of her and fuck her soft tits. Or maybe I would’ve started by licking her pussy, getting it nice and wet and ready for my cock to fuck her. I started stroking faster. I looked at Sheryl’s full, cherry red lips, I thought about how good she could suck my cock. How she could deep throat me and let me face fuck her. Watch her jerk me off herself after she got me nice and wet with her spit. I started cupping my balls with my left hand.

My eyes averted down to Sheryl’s chest, undressing them of her bra and wanting to fondle her breasts so badly. Take a nipple into my mouth and suck and bite and lick it. I stroked faster. I knew I was studying her body as much as she was studying mine, it was such a turn on, watching her watch me, to see the want in my eyes as I saw it in hers. My eyes continued their descent, toward her pussy. I had become so familiar with it, the way she loved staying completely hairless to heighten sensation, the way she liked it eaten out, the way she liked to be fucked. I could smell her now, she was wet and hot, her scent drove me wild with the desire to be inside of her. I was close now, real close; I kept on jerking and jerking, never looking away from Sheryl.

I released my load, moaning out. It plopped onto my stomach and pubic area, my cock was still leaking cum when I let go of it. I took a deep breath and looked over at Sheryl, who was cupping a breast.

“Wow, that was, that was so fucking hot. I’m drenched down here.” Rubbing her pussy through her panties, I saw the dark spot of wetness that had accumulated from watching me. I laughed and diverted my attention back to my hand, covered in cum. Reaching to the floor, I looked for the tissues but Sheryl took my hand, guided it toward her mouth and licked the cum off. “Waste not, want not.” I placed my hand on her cheek, she placed hers over mine and she laid down next to me, swirling her finger in the pool of cum on my stomach. Another memorable night to look back on.

12