All Comments on 'I Want You, Professor'

by bi_cathy

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
vggirl08vggirl08over 9 years ago
HOT!!

That was VERY HOTT!!! Please continue.......

bgmisfunbgmisfunover 9 years ago
You have a way with words

Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Very well written

As someone who knows the power of words... This is 'REAL'. That's what I mean by very well written. Please continue the story!!

waterfrontwaterfrontover 9 years ago
WOW

That was an awesome seduction.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Well, Well, Well

More PLEASE

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

sooooo fucking hot! there needs to be more pleaaaaase!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
oh boy!

It has to be said....I think you shot your self in the foot. That seduction is going to be HARD to top with what comes next. I have read works where the build up was better than the climax...excellent work. Very well done..good luck with out doing yourself on this :)

germanchocolate4ugermanchocolate4uover 9 years ago
Driving me crazy!

I've been seduced and reduced by the story, now I want to be _____

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Beautiful!

This was one of the most powerfully erotic and beautifully written stories in any genre I have read. Every word was well judged, the seduction was perfectly paced, it left me breathless. I'm in two minds about a follow up - on one hand, I want to know where they go from here, on the other, the story is such a flawless jewel in itself, leading to that simple but perfect climax, that it needs no sequel.

FiveWolvesFiveWolvesover 9 years ago
This is sooooo hot!

Perfect exactly as it it. Thanks!

vggirl08vggirl08over 9 years ago
2nd time around!

Read it again and had to add to my first comment - VERY VERY few stories on this site actually really get me fully turned on and worked up. Let me tell you this DID it twice - had me hot and bothered and on the prowl - so I know its a gem ;-) It stands alone and deserves hall of fame status!!!! Thank you for sharing it with us - you are a brilliant writer!!!

blackash01blackash01over 9 years ago
WTF. Dude!

the second part better be as good as if not better than the first part. Please

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
brilliant!

so perfect and i like the battle of seduction speech you really get me there...CINDER

NC22371NC22371over 9 years ago
Amazing

I've read all the comments and I can't seem to find the words to describe how I loved this seduction story, other than "ditto", times 13.

gia365gia365over 9 years ago
wow

that was incredible!!! absolutely incredible!

LcnmdLcnmdalmost 9 years ago
OMG!

this is so good!

Thank you!

L

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
seduced by a young woman

Wow. That's the most beautiful seduction I have ever read. Just the way that the student comes on to her professor was enough to make my own pussy wet.

Very well written and it makes me want to find out what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow!

I absolutely loved it. In my head i was thinking "go ahead and touch the professor. Touch her".

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Erotic perfection..

Erotic perfection!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great job.

I thought there was going to be a slight touch lol

guerreiraguerreiraover 6 years ago
Beautiful

This was so smooth, erotic and beautiful...thank you for this story. Pure beauty

luvinglesluvinglesalmost 5 years ago
I am a tease queen

But come on bi_cathy! I wanted to read the happy ending on this one. 😆 I wanted it but you wrote the buildup perfectly and that's always the best part for me. Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Plz

Omg finish this it’s so sexy

Yogie32Yogie32over 4 years ago

I do believe that this is one of the most erotic stories I've read, and I've read a great many. The fact that there has been no contact with the tension so great is overwhelming. This is how it should be between any couple, man and woman, woman and woman, or two men. This is how we should feel about our partners. Very well written.....

AnyMooseAnyMoosealmost 4 years ago
And?

When you next put pen to paper, or fingertips to keyboard, this needs, if not demands, to be continued!

TheserialwaffleTheserialwaffleover 3 years ago

So absolutely sexy, the power of words

Paddy57Paddy57over 3 years ago
Please

This is so evocative, so sensual but please more.... :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Please... please... please... finish this... !!! Spectacular!

GoldenredDragonGoldenredDragonabout 3 years ago

Call me crayzay but the fact that it stops right where it begins makes the story so much better. Bravo

RhysSpoonerRhysSpooneralmost 3 years ago

Beautifully done. Highly recommended.

lilshymynxlilshymynxover 2 years ago

Hands down, one of the most erotic things I've read on this site. Sooooo amazingly done!!

saragalsaragalover 2 years ago

That was amazing, erotic ... My own heart was beating quicker, my breath held... Just an incredible tale

okami1061okami1061almost 2 years ago

That was, without a doubt, one of the meanest stories I've read in quite a while.

And that student is a supreme asshole without any real feeling for the Professor (or likely anyone else either). A total narcissist, through and through.

And any relationship that Professor decides to start is so totally doomed. It's not remotely plausible that they could create any sort of normal relationship with such a dishonest start. It would be a total struggle of supremacy the entire time. And it would not last a month.

That kind of seductive playfulness can only work when there is a balance of power. And there was no sign of that here at all. The student's behavior was the worst kind of condescension. I'd fail her and let her try to talk her way out of it, no matter what her real intentions were. It was so incredibly disrespectful.

The erotic actions here could have been very effective, but because of the prior relationship of the characters and the highly improbably scenario, they fell totally flat to me. They were just more elaborate disrespect.

I said before you are good at build-ups, and you are, but this one fails completely due to bad scenario.

bilustlover22bilustlover22over 1 year ago

Powerfully arousing!

LaurieF83LaurieF8311 months ago

My best way to rate an erotic story is to see how wet it makes me.

You have a winner........

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

A very erotic story. Reminds me of my professor in American and English literature at Cornell.

Roti8211Chanai643Roti8211Chanai643about 2 months ago

Great quicky!

Very erotic!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbi_cathy@bi_cathy
Update: My new story "A Spectacular Pair Of Tits" is done. It's 38K words, so I'm debating whether to post it as a single story or as 2-3 chapters. I hope to make up my mind by next week and publish / start publishing it. --- Hello, fellow Literotica lovers! If you're new he...