All Comments on 'I was Becoming Concerned'

by friskycharlene

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fantastic

A fantastic story of family love. I loved the slow seduction of the mother by her son. The fathers willing voyerism as he not only watched his son mount his own mother, but I loved how the dad became so excited discussing the son's debasement of the loving wife and mom. I thought the twist of adding the son's girlfriend and eventual wife to the mix was brilliant. The constant sex in this house will result in many more babies as dad mounts the young pert little vixen. He will grunt and groan in orgasm as he fills her womb with seed again and again. Next door in the master bedroom mommy will be flat on her back as her son thrusts his baby maker into mommy again and again. What a wonderful story, thanks again.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 7 years ago
A beautiful love story

So much love. A true masterpiece

CoolBreez3CoolBreez3over 7 years ago
Beautiful

Wonderful story line. Can't wait for the next story

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Carla

Why Carla?

It just made the story silly...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Re: Why Carla?

Why not? If the name Carla doesn't do it for you, you can create your own story, you know.

Nr1cowgirlNr1cowgirlover 7 years ago
Switch Hitters.......

Interesting take on the rather routine mother-son equation. Want to see more--after the marriage, after the porn shoot, after the move away to college, etc. ...please....

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Carla

That is, Carla the character...

Silly addition, like as if a young teenager would all of a sudden, with no previous contact, go for the father...

I know it's a story but at least I like a LITTLE realism...

This just felt too contrived and SILLY... not believable at all. And it didn't add anything to the story.

Just my opinion...

rightbankrightbankover 7 years ago
dear anonymous

re: re: Carla

not the name silly, the character.

The first major portion of the story was filled with tension, anxiety, nervous guilt, between a concerned mother and her insecure and angst ridden teenaged son. They started with manual (self) stimulation, followed by mutual masturbation, then it progressed beyond "cuddling" and shifted ultimately to full penetration. It changed again when dad asked to watch. That was one step too far for me, and I lost interest. But to go even further by including Carla seemed completely unnecessary. She changed the focus, altered the personalities, and complicated the internal dynamic of the family.

So yes, why Carla?

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 7 years ago
Nicely rounded out finish to the story.

I love how you wrote this where everyone was not left out.

Seriously. All nice and happy.

Great story Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

dads involvement in the story ruined this for me. especially carla and allen. it grossed me out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Carla

Carla had to be dealt with. As the antagonist, she was central to the story, unless wham-bam is what you expect. Carla was dealt with in a relatively benign way, inclusion. If she had been dealt a bad hand or humiliated the story would be a BTB story and we would all be complaining about that. I like this way better, much better, everyone wins!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Welcome Back

Glad to see you're back

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
too cerebral

projection. freudian. ministrations?

why so cerebral when all we want is a couple pages of smutt.

mood was killed by 2nd page.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
4

Not too cerebral. I don't want it too simpleton. Great ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
complicated but sensual ,,,,,

very interesting read,,,,,thanks

Jen

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A Great Story Until...

It slammed into a wall when Allan caught mother and son in bed together. Bradley comes off as the most selfish juvenile on the planet. He did so many childish things. He tore his mother. He insisted she start coming to his bed at night. They almost got caught before they were caught. And like most teenagers, be did not learn from his near catastrophic blunder. He brought his friend Matt in on it. He brought Carla in on it. He got excited about doing a porn movie, giving no thought to the many repercussions once his mother's identity was revealed. When Allan found out, all Bradley was concerned with was if that meant sex with his mom was over. He was such a baby. Story ended when Allan found out.

Jutah3995Jutah3995over 2 years ago

Pretty good story if I say so myself. Articulate wording along with fine writing..5🌟

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

5stars. I thought you had spoiled it when you introduced Carla but when Allan got his share of the fucking it turned out ok

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous