All Comments on 'I Was Bored Ch. 05'

by Harddaysknight

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
fumunda cheezefumunda cheezeabout 20 years ago
getting better

Well, at least the poor fucker finally got a gal to give him some head.

What is Master Jerry to say bout this development? He may not be very happy about his slave going over his head (get the pun) to get head. He may not like it that hubby has got his own slut now either, with his bud, Ellen's husband not asking him, (Jerry)if it was ok for him to offer his wife to his slave. After all, Jerry let Ellen's husband use his slut, he should have at least had first chance to train Ellen. I see punishment coming, either for hubby, or for Susan. Jerry may even fuck Susan's hubby in the ass or make him suck his cock for this infraction. This is getting good now. I was however, disappointed that the traveling companions did not stop at a truck stop, and Ellen be told to be a "lot Lizzard" at a truck stop for a couple of hours at $25 bucks for a blow job, and $50 for a condom fuck. $100 for a bareback fuck with no rubber, and $125 for an ass fuck with no rubber. that would have paid for the trip with no problem. Any proceeds would have been given to Ellen's husband after returning home. A disgruntled trucker might have got a little mad at Ellen, as she nipped his cock with a tooth, and maybe hit her, and broke her jaw.

After her husband saw her in this condition after being brought home, he takes her to bed, eats her truck driver's cum filled pussy and asshole, and then fucks her wet, engorged, hot, pussy for two hours before finally coming in her ear.

Gary

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
HOT!!!

Hey HARD -

Great Tale, you have developed the plot and characters masterfully. There is nothing more exciting than a HORNEY WOMAN, and a man brave enough to allow her to LIBERATE HER LUST!!! MORE - MORE - MORE!

Thanks and keep it cumming!

Dave Martin

Douglas, AZ

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
ending

You can't let it end now need at least one more chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Illogical

A women may be used to obtain a contract if she 18 to 24. Not some old women over forty. Never has happened and never will.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
making the sale

Wow is thar how you make a contract sale?

Pat Murray

Atlanta,Ga.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Getting Hotter

Great series just got hotter. Hope thiseries just continues to grow. I'm a 63 year old widower. My firm is filled hot 40 to 60. The top sales rep is hot 55 slut. i know she seals deals with her body. I don't know wlat thad reviewer was comming from. Most mowen oveer 40 want sex more then the 2o sonethings.

oldwinooldwinoover 17 years ago
Geting hotter

Great hot series just got much hotter. hope seies continues to grow. I'm a 63yo widower. There are many hot 40'6o yo women were I work. I now one hot 55yo sales rep(a top grosser) who seals many deals with fliting, exposing and sex. I don't know what planet "Illogical" lives on. They har hotter for cock then yong girls and really know what to do with it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Sexually Transmitted Disease Anyone

I am fairly sure you cant get them from reading this story, but if you live like this you will die young. Oral sex is just as good as the real thing at passing disease on

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Ok, you win again

5

johsunjohsunabout 4 years ago

Whow! Good chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well, the chapter was hot but I have to ask a question about how Bob knew about how to train a woman to act like a slut? Sure Jerry had some training before he worked on Sue but Bob knew nothing. Now he takes a woman out and pimps her without feeling any guilt at all. Not sure how Ellen's husband is going to like that his wife was pimped without him first knowing about it. Trust is something earned but Bob is treading on thin ice until he gets trained himself. At least he finally got a blowjob for the first time in a long time. Ellen's ass is next for Bob.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHarddaysknight@Harddaysknight
I enjoy comments and seldom delete them. Writing is a pleasure for me. Reading comments, even negative comments, is a perverse pleasure. I thank Lit for providing a free forum to showcase my vast talent. Writing is recreation and fun for me. I am simply making shit up as I g...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES