I Was Bored Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ellen gasped, then she took her finger and slid the cum from her chin into her mouth. Then she waved to the lucky voyeur. She never replaced her shirt. That trucker, and more than a few motorists, had an eyeful of Ellen on this trip, at least until it got dark. She was turning out to be a very good traveling companion!

We checked into our motel and I stripped down and took a shower. I saw no reason to be modest. Ellen had already given me two blowjobs. She watched me as I came into the room and flopped into bed.

Then she went into the bathroom and I heard the shower running. I dozed off watching TV and was awakened by movement next to me. I looked over and saw Ellen looking at me.

"I will do my best, Bob, but I am nervous. Art was the only man I ever slept with. I know Sue is more experienced and..,"

I put my lips on hers and she was silent. I then lifted the sheets and saw her bare pussy. It looked perfect.

"Art shaved it, just as you wanted. I have to admit it took a few hours. He kept stopping to f..fuck me," she stuttered.

"That is the right word," I told her. "Now I am going to eat you!" I slid down and gave her little pussy some serious attention, She came twice before I stopped and her breathing was ragged. I worked my way back up her and placed my cock at her opening. She tried to slide down and get more inside. I held her tight and she was getting frustrated.

"You have to tell me what you want," I told her. " I want to hear you ask for it. So ask!" Ellen was so hot she had steam rising from her box.

"Please fuck me with that big cock! Does that make you happy? Is that what you....ahhh!"

Ellen moaned as I drove my cock to the hilt into her tight cunt. She came right away. I had some staying power since my earlier blowjob so I stroked in and out for quite some time. She came at least three more times before I left my deposit. Ellen was bathed in sweat and jabbering nonsense by the time I finished.

I moved up and put my cock on her lips. Wordlessly, she sucked and cleaned it. When she finished I lay down next to her and she moved against me.

She whispered in my ear as I was falling asleep, "That was the best sex I ever had! Thanks, Bob, Good night."

The next day when I went to my appointments, Ellen rode with me. I was trying to convince a potential customer of the advantages of doing business with our company. It seemed like I was not going to make the sale.

He was one of those guys that always wants something for his business. I was not going to give up any of my commission and we were at loggerheads. That was when he looked out the office window and saw Ellen. She had been doing some window-shopping and was walking back to the car.

"Is that your wife," he asked

I was tired and discouraged and didn't feel like explaining the situation to him. "Yeah, she is my wife. She likes to get away now and then. This contract will save you...,"

"Tell you what, Bob," he interrupted. "If your wife will come in here and try to persuade me, I may listen. How bad do you want my business?" he grinned.

I felt like knocking his head off. It was a control thing, a desire to show he was top dog.

"Am I understanding you?" I asked. "If Ellen uses her considerable persuasive powers, you will sign this contract?"

Again he gave me his grin. "That's right, but she has to be pretty persuasive, if you know what I mean."

I stood up and walked out to Ellen. She smiled when she saw me and started to enter the car.

"Ellen, come here!" I called. She stood back up and looked at me. "I am trying to close a pretty big deal and I need you to persuade this asshole to do business with me. I expect you to do it." I told her bluntly.

"I have no idea what to say to him, Bob. I'm not sure what you are even trying to sell him. I don't think I can help," replied Ellen.

I took her by the arm and escorted her toward the office.

"You don't have to talk! You are a smart girl. I want this contract and you will get it for me, regardless of what it takes. Do you understand me?"

Ellen gasped and slowed her step. I swung her around and kissed her hard.

"You do want to be trained, don't you? This is a lesson. You do as I say. Now let's go."

To her credit, Ellen resumed walking and we went into the room together.

"Ellen, this is Mike. Mike, meet Ellen," I introduced them.

Mike was looking at Ellen's chest like it was gold. She blushed and trembled a little.

"Ellen, it is a bit warm in here, don't you think? Perhaps you should remove your shirt," I told her.

I knew she had no bra on. She glanced at me and pulled her shirt over her head. Her nipples were like small stones. She stood still and Mike's mouth dropped open.

"So Mike, will you sign the contract?" I asked.

He took a couple steps and reached out and squeezed Ellen's nipples. I allowed him a few minutes as he pulled and squeezed her tits like he had never seen a pair before. Then he bent over and sucked on Ellen's big nipples. Ellen was very still; her hands were at her sides.

"Mike!" I called. "Are you going to sign now or not?" He came out of his trance, took Ellen's nipple from his mouth, and looked at me.

"She is nice, but I need more for that contract. I want some of her pussy," he declared. "Then I sign."

"Like Hell," I told him.

I knew he expected me to negotiate. "I'll go for a blowjob. Take it or leave it. She is a great cocksucker!"

Mike took half a second to take me up on that offer. He nodded and pulled his cock out and waved it at Ellen. What a trooper Ellen was! She kneeled down and started sucking Mike's cock right there.

I marveled at her. How long ago was it she was an unhappy, sexually frustrated housewife? About a week ago, I thought. Now she was sucking some prick's cock because I told her to do it. I knew I should feel guilty, but didn't. I decided I would make it up to her with a nice dinner or something.

I took the contract and placed it on the desk in front of Mike.

"Ellen, dear, please allow Mike to sign my contract before you finish."

Then I held a pen out to Mike. He was about to bust a nut! He couldn't sign fast enough. As soon as he finished, he pushed his cock back into what appeared to be, a rather eager mouth. Within a minute, he was shooting into Ellen's mouth. Then he pulled out and sprayed a few ropes over her face and hair. Then he put his cock next to her lips and she sucked and licked him clean. Mike staggered back to his chair as I helped Ellen to her feet. I picked up the contract and turned to Mike.

"Thanks, Mike. It was a pleasure!" Mike offered a feeble wave as we went out the door. I hustled Ellen to the car and helped her in. As I sat down and buckled my belt, I looked over at Ellen. She was covered in Mikes' cum. Her face was flushed.

"How did I do, Bob?" she asked. "I thought you were going to have me fuck him. He had a nice enough cock. I would have fucked him if you told me." This woman was amazing. She enjoyed being used like this!

"Next time, I'll let him." I promised. "I was saving you for myself. Let's get showered and head home, you slut."

She slid over next to me and put my hand in her shirt as she spoke,

"Thanks, again, Bob. That was so intense! I am such a slut. I can't wait to tell Art. He will be so proud of me."

12