All Comments on 'I Was Curious'

by Henrythe9th

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
ChagrinedChagrinedalmost 19 years ago
Well neither am I!

This could have been better written. There was no real indication that they were interested in one another prior this? Were they drunk? Yousay this is true, and I can sort of believe it but you sure didn't supply much detail.

and the wrting was very bland and vanilla.

Regards,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
SHE CHEATED ON YOU

Even though you wanted to watch another man fuck her, she did all of this behind your back. Also like you said, she hasn't told you about it. Somethings are better left as fantasies. Dosen't make you wonder if she has fucked other guys before this or since than. If she did it this time whose to say how many other times she has fucked around on you. Than again since she is acting alot nicer to you probably means the she feels real guilty. The fact that she dosen't want to go to the wedding might mean one of two things,1)She dosen't want you to find out about the affair.2)She probably hates tim for taking advantage of her and dosen't want to see him again. Yes it is mostl;y her fault because all she had to do was say no. Hope you work this out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
You are either a the dumbest man on the face of

the earth or the sadest, I haven't made up my mine yet. Seeing your wife being fucked in an alley by one of the men at the party she was invired too and didn't stop it! You watched while the others yelled and cheered her and the man on. What the fuck is wrong with you letting your wife go to a stag party by herself in the first place? I guess you are the dumbest man on the face of the earth. What did you think would happen whe the only woman got there, spin the fucking bottle? She was invited to the party to be fucked and she was that, most likely by all the men at the party. Or she sucked them all off while her pussy was reservred for the groom. What a dumbass you are, you deserve anything and everything that is coming to you, like maybe AIDS or some other nice illness. Good fucking luck with chapter two if there is a chapter two. You dug yourself a deep hole and I bet your wife has one too! I was hoping for revenge!Dumbass.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
another wimp

ANOTHER FUCKING WIMP STORY OF A WHORE AND A CUM SUCKING FAG.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
How Puzzling

The contriteness of the ending that is. The morning after non-communicated thoughts are more soridly clear for both but the marriage is toast by most accounts.

The non-clarity of how long with her lover or how many lovers has left his fantasy in tatters having realized it wasn't for or about his deviant wishes but hers.

Each deserves thier hollow fate in reality it seems. Sad but real to life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
sad but true

While I am not going to be as harsh as the other critics I will put in my two cents and first type it as a story only.

I found the writing a little on the rushed side you could have put a little more detail in some of the parts also it was vague on how the guy's were not able to catch a glimpes of you when if you had a clear picture of them they had the same of you.

If this is true I have hate to break it to you but you have to make a choice of confront, forgive or leave.

Like the others said she cheated on you, she didnt ask you to bring screw another guy and you never told her your fantasy of seeing her with another guy. She hasnt told you about it so she is lying either because its a one time thing or something that is going to continue. After even that she has broken your trust you will never trust her again because in the back of your mind you will always suspect and that will kill the relationship alone.

Where is she going? Why did she take so long? Where has she been? Slowly you will either start to hate her for what she has done and suspect she still is doing it or you will become the wimp that everyone is saying you are. But to tell you the truth I think your already halfway there.

Finally how do you know that this is a first time deal? How many time has she gone out for a long period of time with a believable excuse. Working late, meeting, delayed in traffic etc.

And I agree with one guy who said she doesnt want to go to the wedding because she doesnt want to see him again or wants to continue the relationship. But I always said that being drunk doesnt make a reason to be grated a get out of free card. If you want to believe it was just the drinking thats you problem but no one told her she had to get drunk off her ass.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
sad fuck

should have kicked tims ass ...just so he wont try that again with your wife or any one elses...id make him jump at shadows for the next 25 years

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
You can rest assured

there was more to the party than just the end coupling of Tim and Emma. You can also rest assured that the two had fucked before and in all probability after his wedding too.

Women don't go to men's stag parties unless they are going to be fucked, or the provider of the evening's entertainment. Maybe gang banged too. I suspect she already had great quantities of spunk in her already and the future groom's last deposit was not the first.

I'm sure she felt a little melancholy about losing Tim to his future wife, and the fact it would be a bit more difficult for them to fuck in secret, hiding their activities from Emma's hubby, and now, Tim's new wife too.

Being her husband after witnessing their obvious adultery, I sure as hell would have been a little suspect about the situation if Emma had surprised her hubby with the newfound revelation that she was knocked up after that. As familiar as they seemed with each other, that sure as hell wasn't going to be their last coupling. Timmy or Emma wouldn't let a little thing like his wedding ring come between them.

Also, why was Emma not wearing any knickers when he raised her skirt to fuck her? that means she either didn't wear any to the stag party, or that she was the entertainment for the men and had left them upstairs after she had performed for the men at the party. Sorry old chap but your wife is a fucking whore and you'd do well to leave the sorry slut to Tim,his mates, anyone else that wanted to alley fuck her, and move on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Get Real

What you found out is that your wife is a sexual person, unlike a lot of women. Just because she had a fling does not mean she loves the guy. She is daring. That being the case, tell her that you saw her, found it exciting, and it is okay for her to do it again. And, that you love her. That makes you a conspirator, and a friend, so she will love you for it.

diskret45diskret45almost 19 years ago
True or False

I agree with all the critics that the story could have been written better but I think it just might be a true story tell me am I right there seems to be a little to much emotion for this not to have some truth. Would like to here from the writer on this.

fumunda cheezefumunda cheezealmost 19 years ago
He should

present her to tim and his mates as a gift. Quit having relations with her at all. If she asks him why, he can tell her that he knew what she did with Tim and the rest of the stag party participants and he was afraid she'd give him a social disease. If she was a good cook and housekeeper, let her fuck around from then on with the "crew". If she was not proficient at cooking or cleaning, divorce her and find someone who won't be the entertainment at stag parties and fuck strangers irresponsibly. I agree with the other poster that said she probably was the entertainment and knew when she went there that it was her honor to strip for them, and fuck and suck the entire crew.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
why all the haters?

Look this wasn't the best story I have read here but its far from the worst. What I don't get is all hatefull comments made by the "critics". If you don't like the subject matter don't read it! It's like picking a vegitarian restaurant and bashing the cook for not offering sirloin! Stories under the loving wives heading are often of this theme so don't be so suprised for god's sake. It is really tiring to read all the insecure, threatened people posting negative comments. It is so easy to be rude and hatefull on the web.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
More

Please do a sequel. I'm curious as to how she would handle his knowing about it. Does he find some one else. Can he use it to his advantage. Would he ever tell the bride.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
story itself isnt bad

but to not even take the wife up on what happened damn that man is just plain stupid. At least get her to take and STD test for God's sake. She took him bare in her mouth and in her cunt, and perhaps how many others. You dont keep a slut, you use them but you dont keep them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Well...welll poor widdle boy..you had your chance

to act like a man when he was first fucking her. All he had to do is too drop in on them and then ask Tim if this was the reason why he didn't invite me. Then I would have whipped his ass real good I would have ripped her clothes off her till she was naked and leave the slut after taking her purse and all her money. BUT NOOOOOOOO Henty the 9th is a wimp writer and non confrontational...Boy think I'll fuck his wife...naw she's probably old and a fat ass to boot. Perhaps I could fuck his butt...naw...he would like it too much...

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
be careful what you ask for?

she was a bit more inclined, and showed it. more reason

to be suspicious with others?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wimpy

I'll give him credit for realizing something wasn't right about her being invited to a stag. The fact that she accepted, I'm sure, clued him in and as you wrote, he knew something wasn't tight. Now, waiting and watching in hopes she'll stop or even to make sure she is going to be unfaithful, well...okay.

This is where he should have gone to them, roughed him up for lack of respect to another mans wife, smaked her with the back of his hand and left her there with the drunks telling her she no longer had a home or husband.

In view of the fact that he went home and kept his mouht shut, hurt, angry, doubting still in love? Epilogue: He gets up one night, cries, bangs things around waking her up and then tells her, pack your clothes "You Whore", get out of my life, my home and go screw your married boyfriend...don't ever come back!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Staying with her is wimp out. She knew she was

going to be used at the stag party and went anyway without him. She is what amounts to a whore, that is usually who entertains at stag parties. One person mentioned STD testing. Good luck on that, no sex even kissing until the test come back negative. You know there are several STDs you can get orally. ONe test can take up to a year to prove negative for HIV/AIDS. Not touching her for year if you keep her should tell her something about herself. Then again she knew it and you need to divorce the slag.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Never Met A Man

Who would act this way, and I hope I never do. Little wimp cockolds are such a turn off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Why keep her?

Trash is trash and you dont keep it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
IDIOT

When does a woman get invited to a stag party...when she is going to be part of the entertainment. You should have done 2 things, followed her as she laughingly ran back down the allwy with him to re-unite with the other guys who all laughingly knew she was married. Next, followed them and when you were sure the fun was over for the night, walk up, surprise them, calmly take her handbag, remove her keys, tell her and all of them she was no longer married, don't ever go back to his house, her clothes would be shipped to her boyfriends residence so that he and his new bride could laugh at his dalliance and his old girlfriends fall from dignity.

You wanted to watch her with another man (never told her) so she wouldn't know, this woman is a slut, cheater and a whore, watch her all you want - at the local bar where she picks up guys to go home with...Not Yours!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
wives are sluts

truth is mate, lots of women behae like that, great ay!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Sad

Ditch the bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Idiot

A woman gets invited to a bachelor party for one reason...she is the entertainment, the slut.

Good grief. When you knew they were just about to come in the alley, you had your heart ripped out, your fantasy achieved AND - That is when you should have walked dow, faced them and told her she wouldn't be welcome back home. You idiot, she's a slut and a cheat and believe me, she didn't just screw old Tim - she had a great time and so did the guys!

What a fool...DIVORCE Idiot...DIVORCE!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
My fiancé

was wearing a short white skirt it was thin so almost see through with light on it you could see clearly she was wearing a white thong and was wearing a black silk strap top no bra tot are big and perky 36e big bum she is size 14 beautiful face well we was in a pub meet a few people he we started talking to then they asked if we was going to soko (clubbing) we again half cut already we was dancing in a group I went to the toilet when I came back she was being groped I sat back and watched for a minute then went over and she was leaning on me drunk almost passing out so went outside had a smoke a guy came out said they where leaving to go to a friends house would we like to go I thought I need some more to drink and agreed got there and there was 7 guys 8 including me I put Chloe on the sofa we all went outside to smoke I could see her through a window two guys said they need toilet and one asked if I wanted a drink so I said yes and they brought out shots all out having a laugh I look over at Chloe and see the two guys are playing with Chloe rubbing her tits and one was eating her pussy so I made out I needed the toilet one guy ran in said me first to warn them I was coming got to living room they pretend to be watching tv so I went to the toilet went back out side and slowly pretended to fall asleep facing the window watching them play with my fiancé after a few minutes the rest of them went in and all started getting naked but left Chloe fully clothed and started fucking her at this point I was wanking freely as they couldn't see out as was dark but I could see in after about 2 hours they all had finished I pretended to wake up went over to Chloe they all had fallen asleep she was covered in cum her clothes face her and pussy and ass she was still passed out phoned a taxi half way home I realised I have no cash and he says can he fuck her so I said yes and he pulled up at a holiday in went round the back and it was a taxi hang out and they took turns on her there must of been 10 taxi men all pakis and when they finished our taxi guy made me lick her pussy and spit the cum on her clothes then we had to walk the rest of the way but I had to carry Chloe half way I had to stop and a guy drove passed offered a lift which I kindly accepted and when we got home I asked him in to fuck her so he did and when he left I was licking Chloe all over then fucked her was best sex ever she struggled to walk for a few days and was not happy when I told her but I didn't tell her from when we left the house she would kill me lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
hot wife

My wife has really gotten into doing parties for guys and comes home drunk and her pussy is full of cum. There is nothing better than licking her cum filled pussy except when she has me go with her and suck the guys cocks off. I have turned into a cum whore and love it and my slutty wife. What a turn on!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Hi

We should Defo swap numbers cause I am bi aswell but she doesn't know but I do love sucking cock please leave a number I can ring you on

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago
Whore

Cuck and whore story, and the only things more pathetic are these losers with their sick " my wife,GF,fiancee and I " fantasies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

diskret45over 17 years ago

True or False

I agree with all the critics that the story could have been written better but I think it just might be a true story tell me am I right there seems to be a little to much emotion for this not to have some truth. Would like to here from the writer on this. ????? EMOTION? Are you shitting me? (AYSM?) The only emotion was, rather should have been, anger and plan for revenge!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good story and a great set up for part 2 and 3 and more

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous