I was Locked In

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first inclination of what was in store for me came a nana second, it was of him withdrawing and banging his prick back in so hard it took me by surprise, I lost my breath, my body arched, I screamed out loud.

"Aieeee!"

"Oh Daddy, daddy Aieeee!" The thumping thunderous rout of me was under way. He methodically fucked me, my knees were held in the air, my feet spread, all of me was on offer, all of me was open to him, all of me was wonderfully helpless. I loved it. I was crying out loud, begging him to stop, and pleading with him for more. I didn't know where I was, I could hear myself, but to me my voice was incoherent.

This was the most glorious loving I had ever experienced in my young life, I was climaxing one on top of the other, the feel of him sliding in and out at the speed in which he decided was more than my young body could bear. An occasional colossal thud of his prick kept me terrified of what might happen next, control was not on my personal agenda. I just wanted him to keep going and love and fuck me as much as he wanted for as long as he wanted. Because there was certainly one thing in my favour, it was the need to be seriously and studiously well fucked, which is what had brought me to here.

My intentional flirting, but unintentional consequences, and Mark's telling to his father, that he couldn't always keep up with me. Well his dad had taken the initiative that's for sure. I was being given what I wanted and more than I could have asked for. Even though it was my father in law doing it and not his son, my husband, was another matter. It was a battering of galactic proportions, it was fabulous. I had never had so many orgasms.

I had never had another man in me, nor even doing anything like he was doing to me, except my husband, yes I had had the odd fumble when I was younger, but no one, and I had intended it to be so forever, had ever even had a sniff of me other than Mark. But his dad was getting more than he had, he was taking, no, he had taken me, against my will at first that's for sure but not now, oh no, not by a long chalk.

I know he had taken me, but I was giving him me completely; he would never have to ask me ever again. But that was a ridiculous thought wasn't it? He would just take me when ever he wanted to, I knew that already, I wouldn't have a say in the matter would I? All I would ever get to say was, "Yes!"

My father in law was now an integral part of my life. But where would it all end, if ever, and would it remain 'our secret?'

I was laid and sprawled, held down yes, but not even contemplating an escape, I not only couldn't I didn't want to either. Snugly held down on the love chair, I called it that because that's what it was really wasn't it? I was absolutely done for, shattered and utterly and completely satisfied. Conquered wasn't the word for it. He finished me off completely by pulling back, bending his head and sucking my clit into his mouth, it was the most amazing thing ever, I had one more mighty crashing orgasm before life left me.

Jonathan appeared at my side and kissed me, it was our first real kiss, he had seduced against my will and fucked me out of my mind, and now he was kissing me. I closed my eyes and wallowed in that wonderful sensitive sensation of lips softly held together.

My body was crackling with what felt like static electricity, I was alive and tingling all over. I could almost see the flashes of blue lightening surrounding me. Then I was rising into the air, I opened my eyes to see myself held close tight to him, my head on a shoulder. I was being carried off somewhere. He walked to the table where my purse was, picked it up and he took me to his bedroom.

I wasn't struggling now, trying to get away from my loving, wonderful rapist father in law, oh no, where ever I was going, I was a willing follower. He took me to his bed, laying me down and climbing on it and into it with me. It was then I saw that he was naked now. He removed, with my hurried help the skirt and top and tattered bra I still had hanging off me, my panties were in bits somewhere.

He lowered me with him close to on top, the kiss he gave me told me I was his. I have my first touch of him as my hand rose and felt for him, it slid down his stomach to end as I took hold of his wet sticky prick, it was wet and sticky with both of our love juices, I gripped him tight, never wanting to let go.

"Daddy," I whispered, "what have you done to me?"

"Nothing you didn't need nor want honey," He told me, "I know how to take care of you, you don't know it yet, but I am saving your marriage, because one day you would have looked elsewhere because sadly, and I hate this, Mark can't step up to the plate. While I will keep you on the boil for as you long as you need it."

A light suddenly went on in my head, he was right, Mark couldn't keep up with me, I don't know if I would have looked elsewhere later, but I know now I wasn't going to even have to think about it. My powerful knowledgeable father in law was saving me from myself, I kissed him.

"Please daddy fuck me again, oh please I need you in me and as often as you want to be in me?" I squeezed his prick, and he grew there in my hand and it was for me, because of me.

This time he made long slow love to me, kisses, lots of them, touches, caresses, nibbles, you name it I got it, and he got it all back. I had hardly thought of Mark, he didn't seem to be in my head at all, but after I knew he would be there. Jonathan drummed his prick into me like a bass drum, long and loud, Boom, Boom, Boom I went, legs and arms tight around him.

He raised himself up on his elbows, looked down at me and smiled, then something that surprised me for some reason.

"I love you Kat, I have from the day I first met you." It was said with no rancour, no flourish, just plain words of love from him to me.

"Oh Jonathan, we can't be in love, we can't?" I was worried in case he was going to ask me to leave Mark for him.

"Don't worry Kat, that's all there is, I love you, end of, no remorse no regrets, no demands, just love." I hugged him tight.

My phone went, I looked at him, he nodded his head, we both knew who it would be.

I started to get out of bed but my father in law held me and shook his head 'no.'

I opened the phone, and in that one perfect instant I knew I loved Mark more than I ever had, contradictory I know considering where I was, who I was with, and what I had just been through and done with his lovely gorgeous dad!

"Hi Mark," I said softly, my head laid on his dad's shoulder, my naked body next to his one. My right knee was draped and hooked over his.

"Hey Kat, just ringing to say I love you, and I'll be home in about two hours, get ready, I'm feeling horny!" And he laughed. I smiled gladly at that, it was going to be okay.

"I'll be there darling, buzz me at the end of the street okay?" The words were there unsaid, 'you wanna go for the world championship? Bring it on big boy!' I laughed, said goodbye, closed the phone and snuggled right into his dad. I was fine, life was good and it could only get better from now on were my thoughts.

My hand slipped down to collect him, he breathed deeply into my hair, we spent the next thirty minutes hardly saying a word, we just relaxed into the moment, the time, our time. Then it was fun time again, "can we have a shower daddy"? I whispered to him.

We had a riot in there, nothing was untouched, nothing wasn't probed or fingered.

As I prepared to leave, he told me in all seriousness.

"Kat don't ever even think of worrying about this, this will remain our super closely guarded secret, no one will ever guess or know of it I promise you."

"Yes daddy, I know and believe you," I leaned into him and kissed him in the way I had ever only kissed Mark his son.

"One more thing," he smiled, "and don't ever even think of saying no to me, you know you won't be able to will you?"

"No daddy, I know that, and I will only ever say yes, we both know it don't we, you are the man daddy!" And I laughed at my little joke.

I kissed him one last time and went home to get ready for my husband, and was he fucking horny, his excitement excited me, I gave him everything, he was at me most of the evening from the moment he walked through the door. We were all over the house.

I asked him. "Mark, what's come over you, you aren't usually this explosive? But I have to say I do love it baby, and oh how I do love you too."

"I just love you Kat, and I would hate to lose you." It was a stunning statement.

"Why do you even think like that Mark, there isn't a chance in hell you can lose me, never!" I said.

"Just a sort of internal fear I have," he mumbled. I loved him in my arms until he fell asleep in them. That night I slept like I hadn't slept for a whole month such was my exhaustion.

When I awakened the next morning it was a beautiful Saturday, I knew Jonathan wouldn't be over for any particular reason so I energised myself for Mark and me, and we had a great weekend. We went for a pub lunch, a long walk, and an evening at the cinema. Sunday was spent sprawled around in the house, and early night making love and he was fired up and ready for work the following day.

I had had a good talk with myself and had come to the conclusion that Jonathan and I had had our first and last connection. I told myself that it had to end. I t had been fantastic but it couldn't be allowed to last, this was it, end of, kapish! It would lead to a disaster neither of us wanted. And with that in mind I waited for him to call me. I sat at home all morning, he didn't call! And I got all hot and bothered over it.

'What's wrong with him, didn't he want me any more? Hadn't I been good enough! Who did he think he was, trying to ignore me like this! I can get any man I wanted, no one would say no to me, ever! I'll show him! I railed totally irrationally in my head. Then his words came back to me, they slinked into my petty childish thoughts.

"I know how to take care of you, I'm saving your marriage, because one day you will look elsewhere," he had told me, and now I realised that he had spoken the truth. Hadn't I just told myself 'I can get any man I want, I'll show him!' I had told myself childishly.

Suddenly I was the child again who had hurt her knee and wanted daddy to kiss it better, but it wasn't my knee I wanted kissing was it? I wanted to see him, to be near him, to let him know his silly pretty sexy cute daughter in law knew which side of her bread was buttered. I got ready and hurried round to his shop in town, It was closed, there was a sign saying closed for the day, reopen tomorrow.

Where is he? I thought, I took my phone out to ring him but I was scared I might have a go at him for not being there where he should be, so I put it away. I was now being very inconsistent; from deciding we were over, I was desperate to be with him again. I wanted him to be in charge of me once more, to make me do what ever he wanted to make me do. To do to me what ever he wanted to do to me and not ask my permission, in short. I wanted to be used like he had used me last Friday!

I drove to his home; it was now 1pm in the afternoon. I rang the bell, once twice, three times before the door buzzed open and voice from afar said.

"Hi Kat, come on up, I'm in bed, I don't feel too well today.". I was about to ask him if he was deaf. But instead I rushed upstairs to see him. I dashed into his room and threw myself at him. I was a woman wanting to nurse my patient.

"You're late Kat, I expected you to be here before now? That's why I closed the shop." That took the wind right out of my sails, and on to my back foot. I became sorry and apologetic.

"Oh I'm sorry Jonathan, I didn't know, if you had told me I would have been here." I got up and stood at the side of his bed getting into my nurse mode when he said.

"It's okay honey, you're here now, so are you going to get those clothes off so I can take care of your needs again, or are you going to stand there all day with your mouth open?"

My gorgeous sexy father in law was teasing me again; he knew exactly how to push my buttons. I practically ripped my clothes of to get in with him. I was up close and personal in a second.

"You do need taking care of I assume Kat, hmmm?" Before I could say anything he squeezed a nipple and I heated up to boiling point immediately.

I grabbed at his cock it grew hard in my hand and he rolled over me and stuck it straight in.

Up on his elbow's, he said. "You are one hot sexy little bitch Kat, that's for sure," he muttered, "I love having you as my fuck toy, that's what you are now aren't you Kat, my sexy fuck toy?" Again before I could respond to that, he drove his prick in and out several times and very hard.

"Hmmm Kat? Tell me, you are my sexy fuck toy aren't you?" This was followed by more hits at my sopping grateful pussy. He stopped then and held himself in me, he just looked at me, and I had to answer him.

"Yes daddy, I am, I am." I said gutturally.

"You are what Kat, what are you?" he replied. He was going to make me say it.

"Please daddy love me," all I wanted was him to do was bang me, hard and long, and then bang me hard and long again.

"Tell me Kat, tell me what you are and I'll think about it." It was a demand I couldn't refuse.

"Yes daddy, I am your little fuck toy, your sexy toy, I am and will be everything you will ever want me to be." It was a vow I made and meant.

Then he banged me so hard I thought I was going to faint, Mark knew how to hit me, but his dad knew how to do it better. I was a rag doll under him. His prick was lodged in me, fixed tight, immovable, he held me tight, he held me down and so fucked me so gloriously. I was dripping cum out of me in bucket loads. It was fabulous; I loved it, I loved every long second.

Then he got off me, I don't think he had cum but I wasn't too worried, I had, I had cum in a rain storm of juice. It was all around me, soaking into the bed. I was taken into his arms and he loved me. He held me in his arms, oh his loving arms; my husband's dad was giving me everything that as a woman I wanted. His lips burned mine, tongue, touch, soft caresses. Body heat, and power, I could feel his power surging through me.

"Suck my cock Kat, I want to cum in your mouth, I want you to know my taste," It was a sort of matter of fact statement. I went down on him immediately, suck his cock is what he wanted, then suck his cock I would. And my goal was? It was to make him cum in me. I worked at that beautiful cock for about ten minutes, I played with his cum filled balls.

I got a massive sense of power while I was eating my father in law's prick. Then he grasped me by my hair, he pumped me up and down on him and I could sense the forthcoming deposit. He blew a huge load into my waiting mouth. I had to scrabble not to spill any; I sucked and swallowed as if my life depended on it.

But the greatest feeling of all was the sense of pride that I had done for him exactly what he had wanted me to do. I was beaming around the smooth creamy mushroom cock in my mouth as a it slowly deflated in me.

He was stroking my hair now as I rested my head on his deeply breathing body.

"That was terrific Kat, you certainly know how to suck cock, Mark is a lucky guy having you there for that whenever he needs it doing." I was a little offended by that, as if Mark would treat me like a skivvy! I have to admit I bridled at it. Jonathan knew I was too, he had sensed it from me.

He held me down on him and reposted. "Kat you will suck my cock any time I tell you to, I won't be asking you, I will tell you and you will do it! Okay!"

"Yes daddy," I answered, and I knew I would too, I was realising that if he told me to do something, then I would do it. I was being, even had been, over powered, learning to submit, understanding that he was the dominant one here and not I. In my marriage, Mark and I were equals, but not here, I was the student, the pupil. He was the master.

I knew then that I was almost two different people, I was the loving equal partner to my husband, we shared our lives, we did as the other bid, permissions asked and given, not taken. I could and did get my own way with Mark, but I also gave way to him too. Yet with his dad I was the definite underling, he had me, no question about it, he was the boss, the man, numero uno. And I absolutely loved it. I had a partner, and I had a master.

He looked at the clock, and said, "I think it time Kat sadly, that you leave, it's getting on a bit?" I had to agree with him, making a a silent promise to myself that I wouldn't be late the next time my husband's dad wanted me in his bed. I gave his cock one last huge suck, kissed him, dressed and left after much loving kisses from each of us. And in my ears, he had said, "I'll be round for dinner on Wednesday evening, but I'll need you in the shop to help me with something okay?" I knew what that something would be alright! I said that, "yes, I will be there before nine to help you with whatever you need to be helped with," a long kiss, and I was gone.

On Tuesday night Mark and I were talking about us, our marriage, what we wanted to do, where to go with it, how we saw our future, all that sort of thing. Something inside me had clicked into place. I was being unfaithful to my husband with his dad. But I didn't view it as infidelity per se. It felt like the most natural thing in the world. I actually felt comfortable about it now. He was kind of playing the part of Lee Remick's lover in that film, Torn between two lovers. But I wasn't torn; his dad was filling the part of me only he could fill.

As Mark and I continued our discussion he came out with a huge statement that stopped me dead, it was a real bombshell.

"How do you feel about coming off the pill Kat, how about us having a baby, starting our own little family?" I was so amazed I couldn't speak, and then I threw myself at him, and screeched.

"I took my last contraceptive pill this morning darling!" I told him loud and happily. "I won't be taking any more, I love you Mark, I really do." He wanted a baby, our baby! And as if to make my own promise, I ceremoniously got my pills out of the cupboard and threw them in the bin. That night we danced and drank to our health and future. It wasn't until I went to bed that his dad popped into my head, now what? I thought.

The next day I set about preparing a dinner for me Mark and his dad. He would be over at 7.30. I was a little apprehensive because it would be the first time I would be with them both in the same room at the same time. But it excited me too, knowing both of my lovers were there with me. This gave me a weird feeling of control too. Knowing I could literally have either of my choice.

Jonathan arrived and gave me a huge bouquet of flowers, kissed my cheek and was as normal as he had ever been, no knowing looks, no exgratia touches, just my father in law, my husbands loving dad. I now knew that it was all going to be okay, making love with my husband and his dad was going to be a normal occurrence. I was happy with it, I was getting all the cock thast even I could handle, from the two most wonderful men in the world. I loved them both in equal but different measures.

I made sure I looked good for my men, I had on a low cut dress that was above my knees, a really nice evocative perfume, my hair was down like I know they both love it. I was the star, centre stage, my men's tongues were almost on the table cloth. Oh how I loved this, my life was perfect. A most loving loyal husband and a super virile father in law.

Jonathan turned me on before he left, not that I wasn't already turned on. He did the most outrageous thing. As I was carrying in dessert, he helped, and walking behind me as we left the kitchen, my hands were full. He lifted my dress, slid his hand into my tiny thong and fingered my bum. I could do nothing about it; he only took it out when we stepped into the dining room. I knew my face was bright red, my neck was flushed, I could feel it!