I was Locked In

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He sat down as if nothing had happened, thanked me for my sweet and carried on talking to Mark. All I could do was sit on my boiling hot pussy. It was so fiendishly bad I just loved it, so nasty and naughty, glorious. That night Mark got it big time, I just about fucked his brains out. "There's our first go at having a baby," I told him happily.

The day after I stayed at home, I was kind of hoping Jonathan would call me, but he didn't. I suppose it was his way of keeping me on my toes. The following morning I got a text from him.

"I'm at home," was all it said. But I knew it was an instruction for me to go there. I was there thirty minutes later, gagging to be 'seen' to.

He smiled at me, "come in Kat, do you want the chair or the bed?" His eye brows lifted, he was waiting for an answer, he knew how to keep me on the hop. He knew me alright, he was lining me up for his wishes and by giving me a choice of the chair, or the bed, he wasn't giving me a choice at all was he?

"The chair," I told him, he had me right where he wanted me.

"Go on in, remove your clothes baby, and sit," he told me, "I'll be in a moment, okay?" But first he kissed me, I just melted.

I was in that chair as fast as I could be. Then it whirred and I was locked in again, this time I was so willing I was nearly cumming already. My father in law was about to cement me in place. Soon I was spread eagled as before, but this time my legs were straight up in the air with my feet about four feet apart.

He appeared above me smiling, he was naked, his hard on very evident. My father in law was about to take his son's wife again.

"Now Kat," he said, "I want to ask you some thing."

"Yes Daddy?"

"You are my little sex toy now aren't you?"

"Er yes I suppose I am, why?"

"My little fuck toy?" He was tickling my vagina with a finger.

"Yes daddy I am, please?" He didn't answer me.

"Where does my little sex toy want her daddy's lovely cock?"

I made a big mistake then, "any where daddy, any where." I was thinking of my mouth first and then my already aching pussy.

"Any where baby?"

"Yes daddy, any where." I told him. That enigmatic smile came on his 'I know face,' again. He kneeled down in front of me and pushed it right up my wet through soaking hole, then he pulled out and banged his cock straight up my ass. I screamed and cried out. I had a couple of inches of free movement but that was all, and it certainly wasn't enough to assist my freedom. He just fucked my unprotected ass, I felt as though I was being split in two.

I felt something cold on me and saw he was pouring oil or some other substance on him and me. It aided my pain a little but Jonathan just fucked me until I heard him grunt, he was cumming. And that's when the change came over me; suddenly I wasn't in pain as I had been. The solid thick intrusion was still there, but between my pussy and his fingers wrecking my nipples I bloomed into arousal.

"Jonathan oh Jonathan, please please please, oh my god no, oh yes, it's too... Arrrrgh! Hmmm, Urgggh, Urgggh, Ooooh, Jonathan, daddy this is...." Then my ass swelled, it ballooned, it got hot inside me, I knew then he was filling me with his hot heated thick sperm, that knowledge forced an enormous unknown climax from me. I cried out as I submitted to it.

I sort of collapsed from it, it swept its way through me, over me, all around me. I was spent totally; to think that only a few hours earlier I had decided that this was to be no more. And now here I was with my husband's father's cock up my ass for the first time in my life. It was complete heaven, was Mark in for a surprise later when he did this to me too!

His dad knew more about making love to a woman than either Mark and I knew between us put together. Mark would find the way with me, but a lot sooner than finding out between us. I felt him sliding out of me, my ass was empty and it felt odd because of it. Then a whirring sound again, My head slowly sank backwards and then hanging upside down. I felt something touch my lips. I lazily opened my eyes and saw something fuzzy. It was his pubic hair, and the thing touching my lips was his mushroom headed cock.

I licked out my tongue and tasted him, the taste was of cum and another taste, I realised that it was my shit! But I opened my mouth and took him in. I know it sounds gross, but right then it was the most natural thing in the world to do for my lover. I swallowed his limp cock and sucked him and licked him clean. I loved it and knew I would be doing it for ever more, for him and his son.

Jonathan kept me there most of the day antagonising me, it was so good; it was painful, but to be kept this way was heart rendingly satisfying. Because I knew it was happening to me simply because it was me. This was all down to me being me! I was now a complete unadulterated unfaithful wife and loving it. I was being taken down a path of no return, by what can only be described as my lecherous sex loving husband's dad, and do you know what?

I was grateful that he had taken me, used me, abused me, and subjugated me to his will. I would praise the good Lord from the roof tops for the rest of my life for two things.

One, he had given me his son to love. And two, he had given me himself. I was his, he was mine, (in a way) I had been this person he had uncovered all of my life, he had shown me, me!

He finished the day off with me in his bed with him being loved. This to me is almost as satisfying as having a screaming orgasm. The feeling of love swimming through me is pure love. I revelled in it, and if there was one thing in my life I was more certain of, it was this. I was in love with him. I was in love with my husband; love for each of them was greater than the other and utterly different. How could I ever mix the two up?

I told Jonathan of Mark and my decision to try for a baby, he told me he wasn't about to start wearing protection, any baby that was conceived would be Mark's, and no one would ever be the wiser. The only time anything like guilt entered my head was if Mark phoned when I was with his dad. And Jonathan would exert his hold over me by letting me know I was his plaything, his sex toy, his fuck toy.

He asked Mark if I could work for him part time in the shop, he readily agreed not knowing he was handing me over to his powerful dad to do with his wife what ever he wanted. And let me tell you he did just that as well. The icing on the cake if you like was I started going on buying trips with him. We would share a hotel for two or three nights occasionally.

The icing on my cake was well and truly set now, my life was bliss, I had the complete attention of two very virile men who could and did cock me when ever they wanted. Things took a bit of a twist when one of his French female customers/suppliers let him know that she wanted me. She told him in her soft sexy French accent how beautiful and sexy I was. I giggled at his comment on it. But he did tell me she was absolutely stunningly beautiful, and the same age as me. And that I ought to think about it. He did also tell me that he would arrange for dinner with her the next time we were there.

"But dad," I said, "I don't need anything like that in my life, I'm happy as I am."

"It's not all about you Kat," he said, "I'm quite liking the idea the more I think about it; I'll let you know what I decide before we come here again." And that as they say, was that, end of discussion. I hadn't got a say in it now.

It was five months later that I missed my period, I was pregnant!