All Comments on 'I was Made into a Woman By a BBC'

by howtrue

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
love it

bbc dose that to white sissy men !!! it did it to me and my wife same bbc that turn me out first did the same to my wife !! both me and her have be in gang bang by bbc i turn sissy as are bbc dress me as he wanted skirt paintes stocking love being a sissy bitch for bbc

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
NOW A BITCH FOR BBC

Sounds like a lot of fun getting use this way. Take it in both end at the same time, gang bang time. YUM YUM YUM

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Hot Bitch

Wow, what a hot sexy story, you are so lucky to have the guys swoon over you and fuck you as often as you like. It is exciting that you have a partner that is willing to share you. I say "go for it". I can only wish that I was you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Lmao ,hot bitch

A partner that likes to share? Lmao. What about his wife? Man up and tell the truth. He isn't sharing, he's pimping him out. Hot story either way. Hope it continues and his wife turns him full sissy and gets some too

whiteasianlvrwhiteasianlvrabout 6 years ago
He Took My Manhood....

There is indelible truth that once you've given it up, you can't get it back! Love the psychological dimension that some might find trite but many of us know to be true! Keep writing, PLEASE!

muscle555muscle555about 6 years ago
I want black cock.

Very hot story. I would love to find a bbc in So Cal to turn me into a sissy and teach me how to take black cock.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Author

I wonder if the author is a black guy? He has to be right? Always hot when the white husband or boyfriend can’t resist the black dick when he’s has the chance. The story would be hotter for me if I knew it was a black cock who wrote it? Leave a comment and tell us please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Fantastic!!!

Wish I could find me a nigga like yours. I love the BBC. I recall the first time I got fucked in my "manpussy." I felt so much like that mans bitch! I would have dressed up and did all his friends if he had asked! More!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Very hot

I like the fact that there is plenty of respect going on here. Having a bunch of guys, of whatever race, fucking you is great, as long as your dignity remains intact.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
My Purpose

Yes. I was meant to be his. I am now. Being on my knees in front of him, makes me feel ever so compliant. I adore what he does to e, and I feel ever so feminine. I will belong to him forever. I want to. It is what I am meant to be. I will be yours, too. It will be so nice doing you. It is my job in life - being your woman. God how I want you!

Roxanne

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
love your story

I love your story, did not like the comment of the person that used the word "nigga" that is a real turnoff. I am a black man, very masculine, but my wish is to have a white married man who loves to take my man-cunt. I have had both, and I do love all cock because that are all beautiful, especially if they are at least 5" and above. to look at me or to talk to me you wouldn't know that I love cock. But believe me guys, I love cock and I also love to chew on a hot ass smooth or hairy. keep up the great writing, love it.

Riki1942Riki1942almost 4 years ago
I'm A Sissy Too

I'm a sissy too and my boyfriend always cums up my ass bareback. I love it deep and I dream of having an 11 inch cock like that up my ass/pussy so deep I can see it bulging my tummy and be able to lay my hand on it and feel it stirring around inside me!

Biboi54RBiboi54Ralmost 4 years ago
I Love my Black Daddy

I found my black boyfriend online and visit him regularly in Sac. He's mature and very muscular and can carry me around the room with his 10 inches bareback Inside!

He likes me to dress up as a woman too, and I do it just to please him. Last visit he said he would like me to meet his friends, so this story may cum true for me!

Can't wait!

SubSissyCDinNMSubSissyCDinNMalmost 4 years ago
Wow what a

Yes this is the stuff dreams are made of and one of main reasons men buy so many big, bigger, and the biggest dildos

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
WANTING TO FIND A BBC

In portchester new york , dreaming of finding my BBC daddy to teach this chubby spanish newbie sissy in panties and stockings. For him to play with my 3" clitty and make me his bitch

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

While in college, I had a couple female roommates. One night while we were out together, I met a cool black guy. We started hanging out and I would sneak in blowjobs when my roommates weren’t home. We got desperate and set humility aside and started having sex behind the bedroom door while they were home. It was a huge joke as the girls would tease us about being gay lovers and we both denied it. One day, we snuck home after class and went to my room to fuck. We were on the bed in the missionary position with Trey’s cock in my ass. I was kissing him and telling him I love him. After he came, we heard noise at the foot of the bed. Both my roommates had snuck into my room and watched Trey fuck me. When I looked up at them, they yelled “busted.” I was really embarrassed that they had both seen me getting homosexually fucked by my black boyfriend. They admitted they enjoyed watching for the taboo effect and was surprised to see Trey fucking me like he would have sex with a girl. We agreed to let them watch again and they observed me sucking him off and swallowing his semen. They really enjoyed the interracial coupling and the size of Trey’s cock.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Brought back how it started with me. Once my bbc lover emptied his babies in my pussy I was all his, his bitch, his pussy and his woman. Still am today, 10 years later. What a lover. Can be rough and lustful, and gentle; so verbal, so sweet and times and so rough and brutal. He's my man, my stud, my lover. Today, much slimmer, sexy bubble ass, now always clothed like his fem bitch i.e., crotchless panties, heels, nylons and a long hair wig, he uses to rein me him he's riding me from behind, doggie like. He has me totally hairless, took me to a friend and its permanent now, a ring in my died up clit, in one nipple as well, My pussy ass hole, has swollen lips that look just like a real pussy and just enough tit growth for a mouthful and large nipples...all he uses. Even after 10 years he is still spontaneous...the back of the couch, across the table, up against the wall or in the car are still where this white bitch gets bbc fuckings even today. I've endured many ass whippings, only get some sexy little spankings now. I learned the hard way about who is in charge, and he owns me, and will use me when and where he wants. But I truly love and adore him. Yes he's hung, and well. I never thought it would even fit, but his 11 inches of wrist size love turns me into a wanton bitch that is in awe with the pleasure he gives me and the feeling of his hot black baby sperm flooding me deep in my gut. And yes, I can swollen that big black monster, but still can't suck his balls into my mouth. They'll big and constantly cum filled. As I mention, 10 years married to him and once is never enough for my man, nor for that fact a day. And, I've spoiled him. He's usually awaken with the feel of my hot mouth on his cock, and treated to a cowgirl fucking every morning to start, but its usually followed with good hard fucking of his own. Yes, I get sad some times and wish I was able to get impregnated and give my man a child. Yes I'm a bbc gay fem white bitch an I won't ever apologize for that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Anon. You are lucky bitch to have captured him like a husband. I wish mine was that, but just my sole bbc lover. It was interesting about the whippings or spankings. I, too, learned the hard way about pulling away or moving to ease his penetration until after several warnings, some hand smacks on my ass until he gave me the first belt whipping I'd ever had. Today, I may yelp, scream, cry and beg, but I don't nothing but help him penetrate me. 10 inches, thick, and a knob thats huge ..... but pleasure comes and such a reward for being his white fuck bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love dolling up in my black teddy, garter belt, thigh highs, thong and heel with a jet black wig, not passable but very hot and slutty! Would LOVE a scene like this, mincing around in 3" stilletto heels, having my hot, shaved pussy fondled, fingered and fucked and sucking multiple BBC's loads all night!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I would absolutely love to be a woman for a black man.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I’m gay

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Awesome story. I was turned by a black guy with a 10 inch cock with the diameter of a beer can. He also had me gang fucked by his friends.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Made my manpussy so hot that I went out later tonight and got fucked by a bbc stranger that gave me a good ass spanking that turned meon even more. I've decided to find me a bbc and have him make me his woman, I want to be a black man's sexy little bitch. I've invest money in ladies' crotchless panties, G-string types, heels, stocks and some wigs. I'm going to dress up and get me a bbc lover that wants my white little pussy all for himself.....hell I'm ready to be a man-wife but only one need - much have a big thick oe, uncut preferred, virile. I can be a sexy bitch at 5'6", 140 #. I'm had all my hair removed, smooth white skin now and little titties thanks to some modern medicine. I have a date Friday night with a sexy guy I've chatted on the phone with....and damn he is hot, sexy and beautiful. He's 6'5", 280 pounds, and muscular, former pro fottball player. He's got dick that looks to be a dream, but I know its going to be a challenge and hurt , but I know he's my fantasy man. Its for a weekend. Friday night til Monday. I've so excited and already agreed so condoms to be used. He says, and it looks true, 10x7.5, uncut with a pretty good size knob. GOD! I can't wait to become a bitch with a hot pussy, that belongs to a bbc stud.

MichaelfantasiesMichaelfantasiesover 1 year ago

"He wanted to watch as I gave up my manhood." THAT position - facing each other with a man fucking me is SO intimately submissive for me! The feeling is exactly like that - giving up my manhood.

"He said that once he put his cum inside of me that I would no longer be a man, but a woman." Years ago, when I learned that, I was very afraid of letting a man fuck me. I didn't want to lose my manhood, so to speak.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

love it

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I guess I can say I have a similar story. I am 59 years old husband to my 61 years old wife. And I am 59 years old wife to my 61 years old black husband.

I know that it sounds confusing. I been legally married to my wife for 39 years. My and to my black husband for 3 years.

My wife has little to no sex drive. So sex with her pretty much not there anymore.

And I did have several relationships with women.

Until I started having ED problems.

I would watch and read porn videos and stories. Just to make myself hard. Anyway eventually I ran into gay sex stories and I could relate to the bottom of each. Determine that I was a bottom.

Anyway I found few men on different sites 1 white, 10 black. About 4 years ago I found Eric. He's 2 years older than me. 6'1" big man. His cock it 10 inches and thick.

We started off me sucking then leave. I told him I would love to be more. Eventually he became very dominant. Require me to be naked at all times while sucking him.

He got to where he leave door open he would have neighbors all black men and women. Who walk in catch a naked white man sucking his cock. While he is mostly dressed.

Eventually we decided that I should dress up as his woman.

While my wife, and his husband worked daytime I was his girlfriend.

I would cook and clean and of course did my womanly sexual duties. 3 years ago he bought me a wedding dress and had a non legal wedding. For us.

Shroud by excuse of going on fishing trip. We had honeymoon.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I think that guy is very lucky

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous