I was Scott Tenna

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Has Scott shook his restraints in anger and frustration; he then heard the voice of the guy on his left speak up. "Yes I so love this new world; please now head slave Joanna when will I get to suck cock... I want it so badly... Please... please... please let me suck cock!" There was so much lusting in his voice.

"You will soon enough Paula I promise; in the mean time just enjoy your changes... enjoy your emotions."

"Come on shut the fuck up you; no one needs to hear chatter like that from off you damn it!" snapped the guy his right, in a sharp angry tone.

"It's going to be okay; just let Paula have her fun; as you'll have yours soon too you know!" said the lady, taking pride in calling the other prisoner by a female name.

Joanna then came over to the more mescaline prisoner; Scott saw Joanna smile in delight and whisper into the guy's ear. "Now it's truly good to see you up sweet Halina and looking truly perfect yet again, why that little number looks so good on you!' Scott had only just realised just how small this masculine guy's cock really was in those tight fitting hot pants. ' and hey if I wasn't this beauty standing before you I'd so try and hit on you on a night out."

The guy straight away shook is head in anger clearly not standing for what she had just said to him. "Look blast you...' he paused, as he still had some power left in him to freely stated in response.

'head slave Joanna my name is Ian god damn it... Ian Sharp and I've been here for days, tied to this blasted bed and I'm never going to fall for your insane shit... Now just give it up and let me go!" he demanded at the top of his voice. Ian stating the ''head slave'' like there was something in his head just telling him that it was right and needed to be stated.

"Oh now now Halina' admonished Joanna. 'We both know that's not so true now don't we, I saw the evidence of that for myself." she ended by gave him a little wink.

"We both now that the only reason I got to move on forward was down to the fact that you so nicely undid those hot pants of yours, touched that small insignificant cock and freely cum; your built up cum going everywhere if I recall correctly... In fact I think that you are cuming to what you liked on the screen before you, you're just like the rest of us aren't you! Now merely enjoy the transformation... As welcoming it Halina is so much better!' This received a vigorous nod from Paula in agreement. 'As you continue to progress soon Paula herself will move on too... I myself have started a new set of changes and soon I'll lay down with my man as his dick sucking lover!"

Joanna flicked her hair and walked back over to Scott; she smiled down at him and stated more kindly. "Now back to you my dear Scott. Are you ready to begin your little journey?' She sneered as he gave a look of complete bewilderment. 'Oh I know that look; and yes just like him you'll try and fight it, but please enjoy... In time that is what you are here for to enjoy." she then walked away with a brush of her hand across his cheek.

Joanna had a smile across her face; Scott tried to pull away, but the restrains didn't enable him to move far. "You are here because you have been deemed 'too small' by our Mistresses,' said the woman calmly.

'Men like you... Like us are truly no use to a true women, so we have been brought here for re-programming."

'What the hell does she mean, re-programming? Why the hell are they doing this' thought Scott; everything that she was saying was making him angry, but Scott know he could move or act on his anger. 'And what does she mean like us... Is she no s...' but the though was too shocking to finish, but did start making more sense.

"Good will I receive more reprogramming today too Joanna? Oh I've so grown to like it!" says the man groggily to the female jailer.

"Oh yes you will my dear Paula; you have come so far over these past few sessions and it makes your couple happy... Just like myself here Paula they ask of you to just keep watching the screen as always and let it purge that last drop of your mind; then you will truly be perfect!"

"I will I will!" nodded Paula, as he sat freely on the corner of his bed closest to the screen; his legs crossed, back straight and his hands on his knees just like any good lady would sit.

"Oh you've shown yourself to be such a willing little cum sissy I know there'll be a great future ahead of you Paula! I just feel it!"

Scott saw the biggest of smiles across the face of Paula, the make-up this guy was in fact wearing added to that. "Oh thank you kindly head slave Joanna!' said Paula, his voice full of eager desperation. 'I want to suck cock so badly as far back as I can remember! Please! Please let me suck my masters cock; no doubt with his girlfriend so busy his cock will be filling up so and he'll be restless for sex!"

"Oh I do like it when the slaves start to beg for it...' she stated, sounding so pleased with the results of Paula's willingness. 'Now in the meantime, my sweet t-girl you just watch the screen before you as you've always done. Don't fight it, just watch and wank and let your will collapse. Watch and wank. Watch and wank."

"Watch and wank...' intoned Paula, Scott saw the guys cock flinch up and down a few times as he repeated for a second time; Scott could only see this because of the closeness of the guy's girl clothes and also how it fitted around his small thin cock. 'Watch and wank!"

The female saw the look on Scott's face, grunts and moans coming from the gag. "Oh yes you'll be fixed,' she said with a sharp cheeky smile. 'Instead of wanting women, you will learn to crave men instead, just like it was something you've always done. You will learn to desire REAL men with big thick cocks, and you will soon beg to suck them off and have them fuck your sweet tight asses. Your job will be to satisfy them when their women are not available."

Neither Scott nor this Ian fella liked it when she talked this way, it was only Paula who seemed to be nodding like a good little dog at her words. "Never!' spat the man defiantly; the flem landing at the foot for the head slave's high-heel shoes, Scott found himself wondering if this out burst was truly for her benefit or for his own. The guy turned to Scott and called across. 'You'll remember my name, won't you kid... Ian... You'll remember it! Please kid never stop calling me Ian!" And Scott saw a tire to his eye.

Scott's wrists and ankles were scuffing up against the steel edges of the restraints. He had no idea just how this insane bitch could be so damn claim and nice about all this, but deep down he wasn't about to let any one make him into a sissy cock sucker! "Please now Halina enough of that...' said the head slave firmly not liking any of his front. 'Small-dicked wankers like yourself don't have need in the new world for male names. Now, be quiet and enjoy the show. I know you have." she added with a slight cheeky chuckle.

"It's no use fighting it my sweet,' said Joanna addressing Scott it seemed now. 'and anyway, it's going to be fun; this facility was set up to help give us guys the best chance of happiness!" And as she ended, Joanna lifted up her skirt to reveal her own tiny cock underneath, which now dangled a little out of place from between the legs of the female form.

Scott then though back to what he had heard one of the girls had said in the park ''I'm getting hard, I so want to be pleasuring my guy tonight!'' and ''Now come on be careful; I want our little girl here to have sweet dreams as she is taken away.'' It had slowly started to all make sense to him now; hitting him hard in the face.

-2-

These guys are forced into becoming happy transsexual-girls, but truly how long had this been going on for and will he actually arrive at that same point and that same need as both Joanna and Paula; and at the same thing Ian was fighting to stay away from; deep down he truly hoped not. 'She's a shemale! Oh fuck she's a... Oh hell the guy's now a shemale!' were the thought's now flowing Scot's head.

"Oh it's okay our Mistresses fixed me too! Now I know the pleasure of being a mindless slave to cock! And in a few more steps when I am not being fucked by my big hot men, I'll be allowed to wank myself silly to gay/trans porn. Wanking is all that a small cock is good for, as you will soon understand!"

Scott tried to scream out again and again, but it all fell on deaf ears. "Shush now...' Soothed the shemale actually coming over a stroking the side of Scot's head. 'Your cries will upset the others!"

He frowned, at this point in time Scott couldn't give a fuck about either one of the others. "Now just start your own journey here Scott... I ask for your eyes be stay open, head forward and ears clear, you'll be fine soon enough! Oh and before I forget, just like the other's here you male name will be no longer used..."

There was this deepness to her voice; a stern tone, what she was about to say was by. "Scott isn't needed any longer; as from now on you're new name is 'Scarlet,' Scarlet suits you a lot better is that clear?' she actually ask knowing that there was no real way he could have answered; Scott felt light headed sensation coming from the fact that he truly couldn't believe all of the things she was telling him. he stumbled back to the bed. 'Oh yes everyone will call you Scarlet and you will answer to it; even you will freely call yourself Scarlet."

There was no way Scott was going to change his name willingly and wanting to make that point now; he thrashed around on his bed showing her that this wasn't okay, but that didn't seemed to interest her at all. "Not important, I'll know soon enough you'll like it... Like me you'll soon be born again and welcome this great gift!' Scott at hearing this instantly looked over at Halina err Ian for more support. 'Come now Scarlet just rest back and enjoy the footage... In time we will train you..."

'Train me... Scarlet... What have I landed in here... And how am I going to get out?' thought Scott as the head slave continued on.

"...We'll train you to walk, dress and talk like a good sweet girl. We will also train you to want, love and need to have men; and I mean real men not like you lot. You'll want them to shove their cocks into your mouth and the move their attention to your ass. You will crave their attention, their orgasms and their taste." Joanna smiling menacingly at this new shemale-to-be that lay no doubt powerless before her.

She stepped away from the three prisoner, walking past the beds and brushing the lower edge of the large screen. "Now I'll be back in a few hours, like I said I've got my own learning to take care of." and with that the shemale turned on her high-heels and walked over to the now clear door in the white room; her heels clacking across the floor and hips swinging as she walked.

She stopped and turned, Joanna waved a good-bye hand at all three prisoner and as you could imagine it was only so far gone Paula who waved back in return. And with that she strode out leaved the room, the door slamming shut and then a heavy metal clang could be heard as the cell door was locked behind her.

The three guys were left alone, and then a few seconds later the wide screen TV before them came on; a clear sign to all that the day's brainwashing had now began... The three guys were left alone, and then a few seconds later the wide screen TV before them came on; a clear sign to all that the day's brainwashing had now began...

Scott was furious, embarrassed and scared; in his shock he thought to himself. 'Why is this happening to me?' It truly all seemed pretty unreal. A person abducted and taken to a facility that was only set up to change a person's sexual preference? If it wasn't happening to him, he would have dismissed it as the contrived mutterings of a disturbed mind. As it was, his situation was very real and very dangerous.

His eyes looked to over to see the brainwashed Paula looking eagerly forward to the screen with a wide smile and a horny glint to her eye. He then looked in the other direction to see Ian was now clearly holding onto that last drop of himself as his eyes in his growing controlled state looked at the screen.

Soon Scott's energy was wavering, their was no more strength left in him and so he fell back on the bed for a little comfort. Scott saw the word 'introduction' come up on the screen before him and then heard in ring in his ears. The first stage started and seemed to flow by mere seconds; it was words and instructions for the three boys to just relax and open their minds and selves to what they were about to hear and see. A voice came through as the words flashed one by one on the screen. "You are here to be free... You will be free from yourselves... From the old and into a great new you... Free from what you hide within... It can be hard or can be oh so pleasurable for you... Relax no matter what stage you are at just relax, hear my words, see the images and just like... Relax... Come to what you will happily be free as..."

"No doubt you have your resistance; a wall in place that you hold up to stop this. No matter how hard and strong you think this wall of resistance is it will fall in time... The first step is to control your breathing and with every second your wall brick by brick will become soft, weak and lady like..."

At hearing this Scott shock his restrains again and again, trying to get free. "With every great second as always breath in and breath out listen to my every word... listen with every intake of breath and relax, listen with every excel of breath obey... I ask the with every breath and with every second from ten to one relax and obey!"

Paula could be heard breathing away as the female voice ordered; Ian kept his breathing, but kept in long and hard not sort nor sweet. Scott deep down didn't know what to make from this voice and it's orders. 'If I wasn't in these damn restrains I'll show them relaxed... This is truly f'*ed up!' However as the instructions for calm continued to come and Scott breathing in and out to the rhyme to the orders the more relax he actually found himself.

"Ten... Nine...Eight... Feel my words even now taking affect... Seven... Six and Five... My power my well being your every wish your ever desire...' From time to time Scott shock his head from side to side or even holding his breathe from time to time in hopes of fighting it, but there was slowly no point and Scott started to transition from his normal state of consciousness to a very relaxed and open state of mind. 'Four... Three... I can hear you breath that is perfect it is helping you so much and you all can feel that extra aid... Two... The extra aid for the real and perfect you to enter into this word... One... Welcome!"

All three guys entered into the next step of their hypnosis as the voice called "deepening," which simply deepens the state of relaxation.

"Deepen... Be relaxed..." as the words faded away for the first time an image flashed on screen; it was too quick at first for second to make out in his mind what is actually was.

"Deepen... Be open." Again following the words another quick flash of an image that seemed to followed from the one before it.

"Deepen... Be free."

"Deepen... be fulfilled." By now the images were clear and staying on screen longer and longer; he was images of a man, tall, dark and handsome.

"Deepen and enjoy..."

"Deepen and obey..." The last word was powerful for all the boys to feel it and the picture was the full image of the hot defined guy. It the moved on the guys taking of their clothes and ending with full naked man.

As Scott found himself obeying the female view and watching the footage on screen develop and intensify; it was at his stage Scott started to put up a little resistance; he tried again to get free from his tightly fastened restrains, but to little use. As the footage now focused on one gay he was good looking even Scott could see that; tanned and had a great physique. The camera shots came across his bodies, then lowering down his six pack chest and the finally homing in on their big cocks; longer than the combined length of the three prisoners!

Ian turned to Scott for one split second stating. "Brace yourself, new guy!" Scott could let by the tone and severity of his voice that this was a warning.

Scott did wonder however for that one second what he meant, but he soon received the answer to his concerns as then the camera then panned out the guy was standing with the other guys; all of which were stood around a bedroom, teasing their growing erections as the cameras circled.

The opposite was happening now the words were now flickering quicker and quicker across the screen, so damn fast that Scott could not catch them. The female voice stating to the three prisoners "As you fall deeper you must realise your place..."

"As you fall deeper you must realise your new firm."

"Go deeper hear each suggestion..."

"Go deeper obey each suggestion..."

"Go deeper follow each suggestion..."

The third step was of the reprogramming had started the suggestions stage; "This is when my voice has a little chat with your subconscious mind and introduce my suggestions; you will see and hear; you will soon want to agree with all y suggestion.. watch and enjoy... watch and upon your own accord become free!"

Images flowed quicker on the screen; each one more explicate and sexy; showing men now with shemales and having them serve these powerful handsome men just like true girls. "Big men are superior to you!" the voice said as the words flashed off the screen.

Scott frowned. 'What?' Scott as he saw these progressing images on screen and heard the female's voice.

He then to his utter shock heard Paula state out load in tone "Big men are superior to me..." He was over-eager. Scott looked over sharply to his left; he had soon realised why Paula was free to move in his chair. This sissy was freely jerking himself off to the nude man of the big screen.

On screen the show continued on as a second group of men entered. These men however were much smaller, lacking big muscles and having tiny cocks; much like them. These men were also hairless from the neck down, and were instantly submissive to the bigger men. 'I'm not going to do this; I'm not gay... I wasn't going to wanna suck guys dick.' He tried to brace myself for the continues footage.

Scott saw that one of the guys looked somewhat like this Paula fella. "You small men must come to serve... As perfect shemales you will love to serve man more powerful in every way than you!"

The words flashed on the screen as the three prisoners watched, and again Paula's voice rang out dutifully repeating. "Oh we small men must serve!"

Scott was definitely having enough of this; he then decided to closed his eyes with force he was truly horrified refusing to watch this insanity any more; it was only for a second before to his utter shock a jolt of truly pain and agony followed right through his enter body; stealing his breath away. Scott was soon forced to open them up again. It was as if a thousand people all at once had stabbed him with hot pokers. "I would have though you would have realised on you own accord they won't let you shit it out.' came the sadden voice of Ian from somewhere to his right.

'They are always watching our every change and development... Scott they want you to watch everything..."

"Listen to him new sweet she; I don't want you to get hurt... Just watch there's no fear... no need to shut your eyes." urged Paula.

Scott couldn't reply even if he had wanted to the gage stopped him from doing so, but now with my eyes open the pain from the bed stopped at least; although, as Scott caught my breath, he could still feel the after affect. His eyes were watery and even though his vision was slightly blurred he stayed looking up at the screen before him.