I was Scott Tenna

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Scott did see that even though Ian was still restrained around his legs and neck his hands for free; free in hoped just like Paula he was wank off; but Ian wasn't moving he had kept his hands firmly by his side and no one had gave him an electric charge for not jerking off. Words and images kept on flashing on the screen and the female voice of so called pleasure continued with suggestion after suggestion for the three prisoners to obey and fall to; Scott had from time to time kept on looked over at Ian; at first it was as if he wasn't being affected by the footage or it's instructions at all; it merely seemed as if he was truly aware of his surroundings and the mad situation he had found himself in, he hear what is going on around him, Paula muttering away to himself about how good it was to be a girl and the he must cum.

Scott had tried his up-most to keep it together; 'You can take this Paul guy, but oh no not me...' It at this point in time seemed like he wasn't affected not in by anyway under their control and Ian's bravery seemed to drive him on and on. '

There's no getting to me... I'm not going to give up;' however that wasn't the case ever at this early stage under the surface he like the others was there's.

Scott then to his utter surprise saw what effect it was having on poor Ian now he wasn't looking to happy calling out to himself. "Don't do it you fuck... Not again... not again... Don't you fall for this shit!" Ian with all his might clenching in an attempt to stop his growing wants and burning desires. Scott lashed around on the bed; his restrains rubbing hard on the edge of his skin; he didn't know anything about this guy, but he knew he couldn't let him cum. Ian had heard this and looked directly over at Scott form a second with a smile; as he knew that for now he was too far gone; "Never stop calling me Ian kid okay." he stated trying his up most to keep now his hands by his side.

Time passed by quickly second to minutes, and the endless parade of instructions, accompanied by guy on shemale action continued. The puny shemale's were on their knees before the big men, servicing them with their mouths. They started out by licking the heads of the big engorged cocks, tasting the sweet pre-cum that had flowed there. Then they took the lengths into their mouths, gleefully and willingly sucking as the big men moaned in pleasure at the well-practised blow-jobs. The commands continued to cross the screen. Scott was absolutely certain that some of these shemale's were the one who had come for him.

"Having cock in your pretty mouth is you new pleasure..."

"The treat of their cum will be your new thirst..."

"You are not a man, you are a new... you are ready be reborn."

"Your cock is you old... it is no use to anyone... Your ass is your new pleasure..."

"The new you will only cum through wanking yourself off!"

"The new you will be forever denied sex with women!"

"The new you will see women as you supreme in your new world ahead."

"The new you will come to know that hot big-dick men are second only to the power of real women.."

"New shemale's like you will be slaves to both, in your new world you are the lowest beings there is."

"This new suggestions you will come to like and understand... Obey and carry out."

Has these suggestion were played many times over; the words fading in and out so often even newly placed Scott had began to get use to there presence. Paula clearly knew the script inside and out; truly well enough to recite each line. Paula was heard now groaning; no doubt pumping his tiny erection with all her controlled mind's might and soon like before the must enthusiastic prisoner cum as the screen had over and over again instructed. "You like what you see... To be knew as a shemale is your new suggestion, a wonderful new desire... To feel sex like a shemale is your new way for you must cum... Feel that need feel that pleasure...' the female voice said. 'Put those light soft feminine hands around your so thin boypussy and cum." It must have been like fire in Ian's head and sweet bells for the far gone Paula; who by now had cum on his hands, body and legs; some even dripping down to the floor.

Scott slowly didn't like what he was seeing and was now truly scared for his own self and future; Ian smiled somewhat and tired to the control of the screen. His hands moved from his own self strained coming to touch and take hold of his hardened cock.

Scott lashed and screamed out with all of his might now in hopes of drawing Ian back away from his fixed stare of the screen. "No fighting it...' again he tried to clinch in his drive his thirst, but there was no stopping it now. 'Oh yes the pleasure... I feel pretty..." His voice softer in flow.

"No fighting it... The need... I feel like...' he stopped; his breath quickening with every stroke of his cock. 'like I can cum..."

"Cum for them Halina.' rallied out Paul. 'Open to the girl's we all are."

'I could smack him right where she lies.' though Scott at hearing Paula speak, but as the words continued on and on and the pictures of shemales being pleasured by cute guy there was really no help for Ian as moaned and groaned before he cum.

After a marathon of oral sex, the big men on the large screen came hard, and the small shemale's eagerly tasted the thick white cum of their superiors. Then, as the hunks recovered, their sluts fell to all fours, presenting their asses to their masters. As Ian calmed down from his own orgasm and opened his eyes once again this seemed to end the suggestion stage on the footage. The orgasmic bliss on his face was something that made Scott both fearful and yet oddly a little aroused.

The final step of the programming is called the closing; at this is the process is bringing the prisoner's back to a normal state of consciousness. "You can all come so far in your journey's today... Rest in need... Time to be with your new self... Time to know who you have and are becoming..."

Slowly the images become flashes, the words were left on the screen a lot longer; the footage going back as it was from the start. "The end of the day for you as come... From 1 through to 10 you will awaken slowly and surely save... Save in the room that you lay in... Safe in the people you know you want to be..."

"Good-bye...One... I have been you extra aid; here for you to be that real and perfect you; the aid so you can live into this world... I can hear you breath, that is perfect it is helping to flow back so much... feel that extra aid lead you back...Thee... Four.'

Scott could now from time to time notice the surrounding room; shacking his head from side to side coming loose from some lost sleep, some hidden control. His breathing most of all was now his; Scott started to transition from his consciousness to a very relaxed and open state of mind to a more free and normal frame of mind. 'My power my well-bring will still be your underpinning... Still remember my every wish is your ever desire, and the next time we cum to be you will fall quicker and faster to your relaxed stated to your obedient self... Five... Six... and Seven... Feel the effects of my words slowly welcoming you into the normal world... never forgetting though... never loosing what we are making you to be... Eight... Nine... Ten."

The three prisoner's seem to all blink free at the same time, but all three coming down from the controlled screen at different levels. "As you awake be open and be free... You must enjoy."

The door as the screen when black and the light slowly flashed on was heard being opened. All three prisoners affected by the presents of light. Scott could see the smile on her face as she walked around the room; the sound of her heels could be heard with each step she took. "Thank you boys for taking part..."

Now with the footage ceased; Paula feel back into his bed. Now free to talk, the most obedient prisoner seemed to notice Joanna and for now only the shemale. "Did I do good Joanna are they please with me."

Joanna seemed to walk on, Paula not getting the attention she wanted just merely passing her a wink. "It is important for each one of you to remember what you truly now are and remember at the front of you girly minds what you liked about the footage and what you all heard from the words of our employee. As you awake be open and be free... You must enjoy." which were the same final words as the video footage.

Ian looked up at Joanna. "Joanna!' darted the other man sharply, but the anger was gone quickly, replaced with utter self-pity. Joanna turning to Ian to meet his gaze, 'It's happening isn't it? I'm going to end up like that queer over there. You've managed to done it... You're going to make me like all the other..."

"Good girl,' she smiled at Ian with a nodding yes; his finger still pointing to the long gone Paula.

'It will all seem better soon enough... Look at me for proof on the pleasures of obeying... of becoming what they want us all to be... of what we little cock-girls must; man need serving while their woman can't..."

Paula had now come to see his fellow's for the first time; Ian's words hitting his ears. Paula with a glow replied. "You are so lucky Halina!"

Joanna smiled at this and stated in agreement. "Yes you so are... we all are.' Having the head slave agree with him truly enlightened Paul. Joanna then come to Scott; who was still gapped and restrained to his bed, he cock still limp and on the surface unaffected. 'Oh now my dear Scarlet... It's okay I remember my first day, I didn't cum either... I can promise that will like Halina here will soon change." Scott didn't know what to feel, but it was overwhelming him, and he felt a tear trickled down the corner of his face.

"Oh Scarlet please...' she for one second actually sounded concerned; brushing a light hand over his cheek; which caught even Scott off guard. 'I cannot... You will learn to love it, I promise and with those deep green eyes of yours and with your hair grown out hair you'll seen look the part like the other's."

There then came an evil smile to her face. The way she breathed the last words sent a tingle from Scott's brain right to his crotch; confirmed her hunch. Not only that, had he a delicate shape too; he would no clearly make a fine shemale for a dominant male a the orders of a true woman.

Ian pipped up loudly for all to hear. "Please kid resist as long as you can hold out yeah, but you know something Scott deep down I'm beginning to think that we are all doomed; just like this poor fuck here." At this he's pointing over at the pleased Paula

"Shush now enough of that Halina... The day for now is through..."

"Round two tomorrow then." replied Ian, tapping the side of his bed to symbolises a bell.

Scott looked over at the screen in horror; he sadly realised that maybe what he had heard and seen that day on the screen may well have change him; he slumped back laying down on the bed Scott even after only one viewing he felt horny, disappointed and alone. Hoping even at this late juncture that there'll be a way out of becoming Scarlet.

-End-