All Comments on 'I Will Love You Forever Pt. 2 Ch. 03'

by kalamazoo707

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
Prttyrckstr101Prttyrckstr101about 12 years ago
Awww!

Dont die ralph :(

fluerfluerabout 12 years ago

Poor Ralph. I hope his stoke is not as bad as they predicted.

Lawrence is still up to his old tricks. Threatening a woman... what a caward. He needs his little group to have false courage. I can't wait for the day Lawrence gets his. I just hope its long and painful.

Andrew still has learn a thing. Why he wants to be a doctor is beyond me. He seems to take joy in hurting others. Furthermore its seems he resents Kenji and now Joel for his dignity and courage they possess. Instead of focusing negative energy on others, Andrew needs to focus on becoming a better person before he lets hatred eat him alive. I have feeling before the end of this story, he'll end up destroying himself.

As for Profressor H he's such a petty small-minded person.

Joel is turning out to be such a sweet-heart. He deserve happiness and some one to love. I hope he finds a special lady. If Andrew thinks he'll be an easy mark again; he better run the opposite direction.

donaldedonaldeabout 12 years ago
excellent chapter

i very much enjoyed IWLYF and IWLYF pt.2 is shaping up to be even better. I can not believe how historically accurate you facts are you have done an excellent job on your research which even adds more flavor to the story. I am looking forward to reading more soon

Mostera1Mostera1about 12 years ago
Wow, Kal

The plot thickens again. You are weaving a magnificent romantic historical based tapestry. I love the strength you empower your female leads with. That's what sets you above the rest. Equality! :-)

Superb, per usual!

Thank you!

M1

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Kala, you are doing the damn thing! Love this story!!!

Andrew and Lawrence need to disappear, their hatred is going to destroy them.

Thanks for bringing Joel together with THE FAMILY, he is a wonderful addition and I'm looking forward to him finding love.

Not ready to lose Ralph!

Thanks for the update Kala...

Anjel54

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Short But Awesome!

Love, love, LOVE your stuff. Will you describe the children though? Does Marie and Niko have curly hair? Beige skin colour? Softly slanted eyes? I keep hoping Nick and Hana have a baby, but this is your tale and I'll follow you wherever it leads. RIP Ralph.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

OH no Raplph, please let him recover being able to walk and talk. It would have been awful to have a stroke, heart attack or cancer back then. I like the change taking place in Joel, I hope that he meets a lady soon the makes his heart beat really fast. Don't want him developing feelings for Patrica, Kenji is her man!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

I loved it this is my favorite story. Don't let ralph die let him recover and express his feeling to abby.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Another excellent chapter!

I was so excited to read this and I'm waiting for even more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Another great update

This is better than any sitcom on tv.

DecadentdessertDecadentdessertabout 12 years ago
These Are The Inspirations of Kalamazoo

I totally agree with anonymous this is indeed a fit for tv drama. Now that two or more have agreed.........it's just a matter of time. Loving it as always looking forward to the update.

MadameblaqueMadameblaqueabout 12 years ago

Ralph has to pull through!!! Great update--thanks!!

fluerfluerabout 12 years ago
Abbie & Ralph

I just remember something from Part 1. Is'nt Abbie a lesbian? Her true love was Lorena. She has stated she could not stand the touch of man. So is her love for Ralph one of deep friendship or romantic? Either way how will this effect Ralph?

Iread2relaxIread2relaxabout 12 years ago
Awesome

OK, I will wait patiently for the next chapter. I will not cry, beg, plead, send repeated emails, or stalk your page. I will not keep asking "Is it done yet?" But please post the next chapter soon. I need it. Like I need air or water. I gotta know what happens next. Hurry! Oh, BTW I love this story.

QuietmahoganystormQuietmahoganystormabout 12 years ago
Please don't kill Ralph

I know you are the author (and an awesome one at that), but please don't kill Ralph. I was wondering with the closeness between Abby and Ralph when she would realize that she has real feelings for him. And Andrew! Him wants some brown sugar, but can't fathom taking that step - how awkward to be him. No wonder he hates Kenji - he doesn't even want to admit that he's got his eye on Patty (big huge watch out for Patty & Kenji). I like Joel's character & hope that he finds a love of his own like what his parents had and what his friends have.

Another five star story. Anxiously awaiting more (and wondering what the next new story will be).... :D

katgoddess1katgoddess1about 12 years ago
Hah!

I knew there was something between those two! He's stubborn enough to keep fighting. Now if you could fix up Joel and take out Lawrence and Andrew, everything will be fine!

zia27zia27about 12 years ago
five stars

You are a genius and I can't wait for an update on Ralph.

Buxombeauty2Buxombeauty2over 10 years ago
I Love This Story...

Good read. True love story. Will you be finishing it soon? How about bringing in the near year with new chapters to story line?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkalamazoo707@kalamazoo707
1665 Followers
Hello, I can't believe that it's been this long since I've visited this site, I've undergone many changes- many of them good and am contemplating returning to the world of writing. I know I have many unfinished stories and that's where I will start. I hope that all of you are ...