All Comments on 'I Will Love You Forever Pt. 2 Ch. 13'

by kalamazoo707

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
Mostera1Mostera1over 11 years ago
I have...

Run out of words to describe this story. Five stars are not enough. I did miss historical news, you had at the end of your chapters, I thoroughly enjoy those tidbits of knowledge; however all is forgiven in light of the Supreme Court ruling. :)

Thank you!!!!!

M1

Iread2relaxIread2relaxover 11 years ago
Wowser!

What a great ending. So happy that andrew is gone, but will the story continue past 1949? Just asking. Oh, in case you missed it, LOVED IT. Voted 5 stars. You are truly gifted.

donaldedonaldeover 11 years ago
PERFECT

is the closes decriptor I can come up with and it pales . I am so glad that Andrew is finally where he belongs though i wish he would of got the death penality. I can not wait to see if Joel will find it to forgive Ernie. I can not wait for more

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Your grasp of history is outstanding, but...............

it is my understanding that life without benefit of parole is product of the 70's and after. This sentence was established when the US Supreme court in effect, put a moratorium on death sentences in the early 70's. This resulted in people like Charles Manson having their sentences commuted to life. The addendum "without beneift of parole" was instituted as an alternative to the death penalty. However, I do not believe that "without parole" was available before, especially not in the '40's.

Your writing is a pleasure to read for me, as history is one of my hobbies. I enjoy your style and clarity. I look forward to the next installment.

Thank you for sharing.

fluerfluerover 11 years ago

As always this was wonderfully written.You had crying and smiling through out this chapter. I'm glad Andrew is going to get what he deserves. I am also happy about the new baby for Sally. Plus the fact that Saul is finding himself. And finally, Kenji and Pat are are able to have a normal life. When this story ends I don't know what I'll do. I love the characters so much I don't want it to end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
amazing!

My dear You are a breath of. fresh air. Amazing. As always. Keep up the fanstastic work! You have a fan for life. :)

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 11 years ago
You did it again

Wonderful story, brilliant writing! What more can I say? You are awesome!

zia27zia27over 11 years ago
* * * * *

Brilliant. I'm so glad Andrew is behind bars, and things are looking up for the rest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Big Contented Sigh

But I'm still gonna fuss! Leaving us waiting while the Sinclaires carried on and on. Humph!

Long live Kenjiro and Patricia Takeda!! Long live Kalamazoo!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Yay! You're back!

Oh, how I love this story. Thank you for the latest installment. Brilliant, as always, and there is nothing more that I can add to that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Xtatic!

Ms Kala … Honey, sweetie u did ya damn thang! I'm with flurer, when this ends I don't know what I'm going to do! This was very well written, it flowed. I appreciate Saul and his humbleness, he sees no color just another human being. OAN: Joel should take a step back on his attitude. Believe you me, I understand where he's coming from. Ijs : ).

All an all I'm a fan for LIFE!

Ms Sadi

whenwilliwhenwilliover 11 years ago
Awesome, Awesome, Awesome

You have done it again! Great chapter and glad to see things moving along. Loving it!!!!!

OAN-not sure if anyone else mentioned it but Katrina's name was used for Patricias during her and Kenjis sex scene.

brownskinnedcutiebrownskinnedcutieover 11 years ago

OMG!!! That was awesome, I am so glad that Nick and Hana will get their wish and will be allowed to get married. This is story and these characters are truly amazing, Kala thank you for sharing your amazing gift.

Iluv2rdIluv2rdover 11 years ago
Birthday surprise!!!

I read this on 11/9 (b-day) and had to read it again. I loved it. Finally, Nick & Hana can marry. With all of the stories you have going on, I am patiently awaiting an update. Thank You for this one.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkalamazoo707@kalamazoo707
Hello, I can't believe that it's been this long since I've visited this site, I've undergone many changes- many of them good and am contemplating returning to the world of writing. I know I have many unfinished stories and that's where I will start. I hope that all of you are ...