All Comments on 'I Will Love You Forever Pt. 2 Ch. 14'

by kalamazoo707

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Mostera1Mostera1over 11 years ago
Great Chapter!!!

Thank you for a great read. So many threads are coming together. The finished tapestry will be wonderful to behold.

Thank you,

M1

fluerfluerover 11 years ago
PURE JOY

Two thumbs up for writing such an excellent story. I know this story not finish yet; but I just had to commend you. As always, you managed to suck me into your world of intrigue and drama. The way you write I honesty feel as if I've stepped into the past. I enjoy the way you weave historical facts into your story.

Now onto my favorite couple (Kenji and Pat). I just love them. They've over come so much and there stronger then ever. Furthermore I like that you didn't dumb down the characters. I respect that you made them strong and didn't play into sterotypes. I also enjoied watching their children grow. Ralph is too adorable and Marie is such a spit fire.

And Saul has really impress me with his quite dignity. I am also intrigue as to wether your going to make him and Isadora a couple. Futhermore who is watching Saul? I hope nothing happens to him.

tostsitostsiover 11 years ago
great story

I love this story, well I love all your stories, I like Kenji and Patricia kids they remind me of my niece and nephew. They act just like that he's six and she's four, if I didn't know any better I would have thought you talking about them.

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 11 years ago

This story usually makes me stop and think for a moment after each chapter. Great writing!

pmpktypmpktyover 11 years ago

I was wondering how Isadora was going to tie into this story. I find it interesting Saul wanted to get in touch with Nick eventually who has strong ties to the group and then Isadora introduced herself and is becoming friends with Patricia. Its nice to see it all coming together

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Thanks For The Updat

Finally!!! I'm intrigued about little Miss Isadora.

I love this story!!! I've been with it since it began. Thank you!!

donaldedonaldeover 11 years ago
this is my favorite story

i have loved every chapter of it from the very first chapter of the first book and this chapter was no exception. Exce;llent work and am looking forward to more updates

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Can Andrew

Please have the heart to change his way of thinking and have a deep understanding as to why he's has been habouring hateful intentions so that his parents do not have to be so sad :)

Iluv2rdIluv2rdover 11 years ago
Brilliant!!!!

I love your mind. You are an amazing story teller. You are so detailed that it makes the story and your characters seem so real. I have to catch myself sometimes, I want to go to the internet to research and see how they all turned out. I too was wondering how everyone was going to tie in together. Excited about what's coming next.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkalamazoo707@kalamazoo707
Hello, I can't believe that it's been this long since I've visited this site, I've undergone many changes- many of them good and am contemplating returning to the world of writing. I know I have many unfinished stories and that's where I will start. I hope that all of you are ...