All Comments on 'I Will Never Be the Same'

by FiveWolves

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
Arago007Arago007over 10 years ago
Super sweet...

FiveWolves always delivers! Suzanne and Tara were both HOT and SWEET.... I always seem to ask for the same thing... Another chapter!

jpb531jpb531over 10 years ago
Sad but sweet and very tender

It's natural to want to see HEA but life doesn't usually work that way. Might be interesting to see a "five years later" if you were so inclined and had ideas. Thanks so much for sharing your words.

JendehJendehover 10 years ago
beautiful

I really liked how much story you packed into this one and I think the ending is perfect. I'd almost be curious to see a five years later type of follow up. Tara seems content with her life but I wonder if she will one day long for more.

LesbianChickLitLesbianChickLitover 10 years ago
Very Good

Great story again, FiveWolves! I especially enjoyed the picture you painted of a pre-run Suzanne.

Also, to the anonymous dumbass who didn't see cheating coming from a bicurious married narrator in the Lesbian Sex category, just go read Loving Wives or Group Sex where your comments and readership are wanted.

fanfarefanfareover 10 years ago
substanstive substitute?

Curiosity consumes this pussy-eater.

Many years ago, my wife and I were at a party with a number lesbians. The variety of discussions got rather raunchy. I expressed my curiosity if it was true that lesbians, outside of porn, actually used strap-on dildos.

Many of the women, of various sexual orientations, admitted they used vibrators. A few admitted they used dildos on themselves. But none of the women, even the lesbians, would admit that they used strap-ons. One openly lesbian woman said she would prefer a man's penis to an artificial cock, except for the control factor.

I have inquired here on the Literotica site and received several responses. All saying that they use strap-ons with their lovers {female & male} and get a lot of enjoyment out of doing so.

If these were women responding {how do you know?}. I now wonder if several generations of pornography has convinced lesbians to use strap-ons?

cclear2015cclear2015over 10 years ago
A very erotic read indeed !!

As a current EMT there are a few nurses that I would love for this to happen with !!!

You hit a homerun !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Woman after my own heart

Mint chocolate chip and butter pecan are two of my favorites!

SwifthawkSwifthawkover 10 years ago
Excellent read

Loved the story, as it had all the elements wrapped up in a neat little package. While I think you are right in ending the story here on LiteErotica, I do think it would be a very interesting read (though probably not erotic) to see how Tara deals with her bi-sexuality not only emotionally, but in her relationship with her husband and children. Anyways, something to think about as I'm sure your character is not the only woman out in the world who has had to deal with this in her life. Thanks for sharing and I look forward to reading more form you!

dizzyliadizzyliaover 10 years ago
Brilliant

You capture so much emotion with your writing, and it seems so effortless. The story flows as if Tara were personally telling me this story, and I can't help but wish toward the end that she could have found a way to make it work. However, I really like that dose of reality, too. Sometimes we discover things about ourselves, and it changes us, but not always how or as much as we'd like it to. It's wonderful to see a story that illustrates that so beautifully.

adidasgaladidasgalover 10 years ago
WONDERFUL!

This is simply SUPERB! So much Hotness and Fireworks galore!

I LOVED the line "We'll always have Paris" ..... Sigh! soooooo Romantic.

Who knows, maybe we will see them both again...... soon?

** AWESOME! **

KarenEKarenEabout 10 years ago
Friends With Benefits?

Can't they find some time to have a repeat performance?

InterSomniaInterSomniaover 9 years ago
Great

This was great! I kind of wish there could have been more, though at the same time letting it end this way also makes it really beautiful. It’s one of those stories that eventually pops into your mind again and you wonder what would have happened if it had ever continued

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Love it

Really lovely writing; vivid, passionate, full of affection and completely lacking in melodrama. And I think I forgot to say, oh so hot.

I'd love to see this developed a bit more. The final paragraph is so the start of something, whereas short stories by their nature tend to be sad because things have to end before they have time to get started. It feels like you wanted to wrap it up neatly, but I don't know if this degree of neatness does the story justice. But it's still really lovely writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous