All Comments on 'I Will Work Hard Ch. 04'

by DreamerByTheDiamonds

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
JpmaggersJpmaggersover 6 years ago
Loved It!

I just wanted to say how great and original your writing is. I've only read your last few centaur based stories, but they have all been fantastic.

The world building is amazingly well done, from the big parts like how to work a centaur society, all the way down to the little facets like the wall dance, or peasant diets. It's so well though out, and well realized that I thought it was worth pointing out. Other than that, Hulda's story is sweet and interesting, with the ending feeling well paced/placed.

Overall a remarkably intriguing story, something I didn't think I'd ever say regarding centaurs. Good job, and keep up the great work :)

5/5 stars

Contradiction_childContradiction_childalmost 3 years ago

I've really enjoyed your Rarity series! As the previous commenter said, you've done a wonderful job of worldbuilding. You've shown us both the upper echelon, which so many stories focus on, but I found this section to be really engaging and touching, to be totally honest. I also found your sex scenes to be well written, not dripping with purple prose as some do. You showed us her reactions, and allowed us to fill in the blanks. In fact, you did a great job of "showing, not telling" all the way through!

Off to go read more of your stories! I do hope there's more in this series, if not yet on here, then at least in your head.

RRC2RRC2over 1 year ago

Loved it. Loved the pacing of the chapters. Loved the characters. Loved the interplay between the lovers.

THANKS

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDreamerByTheDiamonds@DreamerByTheDiamonds
I'm really sick right now. There might be a delay for Old Blood and New. Well ... I'm a ghostwriter now. Yay! I've decided to make a Subscribe Star account! Donations are 100% optional but I am considering taking story requests. https://subscribestar.adult/dreamerbythediam...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES