I Wish For... Ch. 02: A Stiff Surprise

Story Info
Jeanie experiments with her new power...
4.6k words
4.43
35.7k
12
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/07/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mistyfdfa
mistyfdfa
586 Followers

A Tale of The Far Shore that picks up right where I Wish For A... Life Changing Encounter ended with Jeanie now nominally a genie and just goes off the deep end as she finds out her powers are much harder to control than she expected, leading to all sorts of transformations. So if things like multi-limb, reality changes, time-travel, psyche changes, women getting (super) buff, accidental attribute transfer, clit expansion, huge clits or altersex/female pairings, you might want to read something else. | Words: 4598 | Sex? Yes, between an altersex woman and a cis woman.

*****

After the encounter in the bathroom, the rest of the day seemed so... pedestrian to Jeanie. Even though her mind was focused more on The Dashboard than her reports, she was nonetheless just as effective as ever. Was she really a genie now or was this just some very vivid trip from whatever that woman had been smoking?

Thinking back, something about what The Eldjinni had said stuck out at here. "The power is my own... what does that even mean?"

Deciding to find out, she wished she could be even more efficient at work. As she did, her body felt warm like it had only moments ago during the surprise make-out session. There was a twitch across her back and then a squirming. All of sudden she was aware of other fingers, other hands, as they emerged from her back like a whale breaching the sea. It certainly seemed that her body was manifesting the first idea that had come to her to satisfy that wish. Even as the limbs grew longer, the bases of her new arms were still sliding outwards as her physique altered in ways that only partially made sense.

Almost as surprising as suddenly having four arms was how her clothing morphed to adjust without even an additional thought from her. Her new, crisply pressed attire left her looking like she had a wardrobe at home full of blouses and blazers designed for four-armed women. Jeanie wished she could see that and the potential became a reality as her memories of the years spent shopping morphed to include her searching for tops she could alter. Not content with that for some reason, she wished that she was a fantastic seamstress and that she could sew her own tops.

No sooner had the thought formed that her body grew hot once more. Her office swirled around her to become a different place in the blink of an eye, although the reports about shipping and manufacturing remained piled on her desk. Incredulous, she picked one up and gasped when she saw her name on the letterhead. Jeanie's Wish, Custom Intimate Apparel.Apparently, she was a lingerie designer now!

Looking down, her fashion sense seemed entirely different. Gone were the business casual blouse and slacks, replaced by clothes she might typically wear to the gym. The button down had been replaced by a form-fitting halter top that clung to her well-developed core and left her second pair of arms free to move. A pair of Capri pants were pulled tight around her bulging calves. She was also far more tan than she had been as if in this reality she spent more time outside. A bit freaked out by how much was changed by just that one thought, she wanted to go back to before but also had no idea how to do that.

Just then the door to her office opened, and an exceedingly tall, willowy woman with a vibrant brown complexion and short, spiky black hair entered. Her dark pants hugged her hips and thighs before flaring out around mid-calf. She wore an open smock covered in pins over a stretchy, midriff-baring shirt that showcased phenomenally sculpted abs and understated filigree tattoos which swept up and in from around her hips. The Dashboard identified her as Savannah and also her partner.

"Please tell me you have the designs for next month is done, love."

"Uh..." A cavalcade of thoughts rushed through Jeanie's mind, though she tried to not focus on any one of them, lest that also alter reality further. The three that kept coming back, however, was 'why does this woman not think me having four arms is odd,' 'business partner or partner partner?' and 'what designs?'

Judging from Savannah's business-like demeanor, even with the 'love' moniker, intimacy seemed unlikely. So that was one question down. Casting her gaze around the office for the answer to the other question readily answered, the newly-minted genie was surprised when she discovered a vast drafting table covered in sketches that she both remembered and was seeing for the first time. Walking over to them felt strange as her second pair of arms hugged her waist. Savannah joined her at the table as she poured over the dozens and dozens of drawings.

"I really wish you were more organized-"

The moment the words reached her, Jeanie felt her body heat rise in what was becoming a recognizable pattern. There was a buzzing, the office shimmered, and then she found herself looking down at the open pages of a neatly cataloged portfolio in a three-ring binder. Jeanie felt something shift in her mind, her scattered thoughts about what was happening were suddenly collected as well. Her Dashboard fuzzed out and, when it came back a second later, there were new modules about what decisions she was metaphorically making five moves from now. Savannah's innocent wish about her organization had done far more than fix habits, it had utterly altered her way of thinking!

Jeanine looked up at Savannah, curious if anything else had changed and was hit with a wave of attraction so powerful it made her gasp.

"Thanks for these, Bobbin," Savannah said, taking a couple pages out of the rings. She pecked Jeanie on the cheek. "Gotta go, love you!"

Faced with the idea that she had a relationship that she could not even remember, Jeanie began to panic. Not sure what else to do she recalled that morning in the bathroom trying to suss out any hints. The intense kiss with The Eldjinni dominated everything. Grabbing hold of that, she fixed her entire being on the taste, the smell, and the heat shared between them as they pressed against each other. On a hunch, she willed herself to return to just after that moment. There was a building heat, but nothing changed.

"Argh! I wish I could go back to that moment!" Her body heat spiked, there was a crack, and then, once more, The Eldjinni kissed her on the forehead before her form faded away into smoke.

Not wasting any time, Jeanine wished that she needed to vocalize changes that would affect herself. "Further, I wish that wishes from others that affect me only last an for fifteen minutes unless I agree with them." Pulses of heat said her wishes had been granted.

"Okay, that emergency handled, I wish it was this evening, that I was at the gym, and that I was really enjoying myself."

Through another whirl of color, Jeanie suddenly found herself doing squats, her body burning like she had been working out for a while. The sudden rush of sensations and endorphins made her moan as she dipped and counted out fifteen. Something about just saying that further flooded her consciousness with a level of pleasure response that verged on orgasmic. She had never done fifteen squats before!

What the hellwas happening? Cardio had always felt good, weightlifting as well, but neither had been like... like this. She had never craved the burn she was feeling at that moment; had never experienced her center pulsing and throbbing in time with her leg muscles. Further, although she could tell the weight what was definitely more than usual, she nonetheless smoothly rose back to a standing position like this much pressure on her shoulders from the bar was not a new thing.

How had this even-Thewish!

In making such a broad statement about enjoying herself, her powers had done their best. As a result, each dip felt ever more physically stimulating, and it was really starting to affect her. From head to toe, her whole body was getting in on the exerting cycle of down and back up-Sixteen. Her calves-Seventeen. Her quads-Eighteen. Her oh-so-wonderful glutes-Nineteen!-on and onup the rest of her body-Whew! That's Twenty!

Maybe it was just how briefly erotic that morning had been, or that she had relived it, but it felt like she was being kissed everywhere and her libido was starting to roar in her ears. She had not felt this horny since the first time she made out with Madeline in college-and, frankly, she wanted more exploration of her swelling libido.

Racking the bar, she was taken aback by how her tights fit now. Her entire lower body had put on a few inches of muscle-she even seemed taller. That she then found out what she had been lifting had been forty extra pounds was only further mind-boggling. She had blown away her personal best like it was nothing and honestly felt better than she had ever felt while working out.

"I really am being with near-infinite cosmic power, huh? I wonder what that really means..."

It turned out what that meant was that she now lifted a fifty-pound plate like it was a Frisbee. As the muscles in her arm shifted and pulsed to make her physique match what she expected, it seemed her physical strength was mainly a thing based on her perception. Sitting on the bench for leg curls, she looked at the slab weights and set them twenty pounds over where she usually did and then reconsidered. Plus twenty was hardly a real test. Not even looking to see how much it was, she set the pin at the bottom of the stack, settled in, and flexed.

At first, nothing happened, then the definition in her thighs exploded. Her eye level jumped up a bit as her glutes joined in before her hips popped and made grinding noises as her fuller butt spread out over the cushion. She could feel a swelling anabolic burn in her abdomen as her core grew and grew and grew. Then, like it was no big thing, her legs lifted. As they did, her calves swelled immensely, further bolstering her strength to keep the movement silky-smooth. The return brought more burning, but not nearly as much growth, though her tights did start to pop seams as her resting mass strained the Spandex.

"Whoa..." She reached down, and her thigh was much broader than the tips of the thumb, and pinky spread as wide as possible. The pulsing network of thick veins coiling around her quads was almost a hypnotic level of stimulation against her palm. She put her other hand in her lap and Jeanie kind of spaced out at that point, her fingers stroking her thighs as she made a noise that was almost purring. It took the sound of someone else's weights crashing down to break the trance-like state, at which point she realized quads that were probably forty-plus inches around were not exactly the look she wanted-never mind the other massive gains she had experienced.

"This is, um, great and all, but I wish some of this growth had-I dunno-happened to someone else." A breeze wafted over her and, in an instant, her legs were back to how they had been for the most part. They were definitely thicker and more powerful, but her thighs were no longer as big around as her waist, and her hips were not twice as wide either.

Behind her, a woman named Isabella Alvarez was doing bicep curls. The amateur bodybuilder from Brazil was already starting to cut weight for a Figure-class competition in a few weeks, though she really wished that she had been able to bulk up to Physique. The breeze that had swept past Jeanie whispered over her skin. Her pulse began to race as her body grew even warmer than it already was from her fifth thirty-minute circuit. Then Jeanie's wish began. Her growth started as twitches, one here, one there, then her entire musculature began to vibrate.

In a cycle that was pleasantly painful, her muscles pumped more and more massive with each breath. Ten pounds became twenty, which ballooned to forty. Her clothes started to tear at eighty, but she kept growing until every ounce of the hundred pounds of muscle bequeathed to her by Jeanie's wish had crammed into her five-seven frame. Now almost twice the size she had been, Isabella's cut and chiseled body looked like the very definition of the word Amazon.

Jeanie had, of course, missed this. She was already in the locker room by time Isabella was starting to hulk out. The super-fit genie was looking forward to a shower when she heard a familiar voice that should not have been familiar. In the stall next to her was Savannah! How was that even possible?

However, before she could even start to think about that, her heightened senses began to make sense of what was echoing around on the tile. Savannah was moaning and pleading like she was masturbating. Intrigued and yet scandalized, Jeanie was just about to leave when her alternate-reality girlfriend cried out. A moment later, a much calmer voice spoke.

"Whew, wow! That was just... fuck! I wish-"

The newly-minted genie reflexively put her hands over her ears. She hoped that between her attempt to deafen herself and the running water she would not hear the rest of the utterance. What happened instead was that she learned then that she could not tune out a wish as everything else went quiet aside from Savannah's voice.

"-that I could feel that more often. Damn, I love this big dickof mine. Every cent I spent on this double-ended dildo was worth it!"

Her Dashboard lit up, her body warmed. Jeanie was confident she was about to grow a dick to satisfy the desire when Savannah kept wishing.

"I wish it was less awkward for me to play with my big dick elsewhere, though. I wish this big dick of mine were less conspicuous. I wish I could feel both halves like it was a real dick I was jerking off with. I wish-"

The two words kept hammering Jeanie, Savannah's desire escalating her own as the cosmic powers she had access to really began surging throughout her body. She had no idea what else was going to happen, but she was about to cum from the intensity.

"-if nothing else, that I had someone to play with. I wish I had a girlfriend with a nice apartment where we could fool around, someone who could enjoy my big dick with me-Oh!"

With only being able to hear the wish and her eyes squeezed shut from being overwhelmed, Jeanie had not realized that Savannah had gotten out of the shower. The exclamation made her look up, and a flash of recognition passed between them before all the pent-up energy erupted out of her. Everything began to swirl, her body twinged, and then she and Savannah were standing naked in her apartment without any of their things.

At least that was what she thought until she noticed that there were things in her apartment here and there which were new. It was like Savannah lived here part of the time. The one thing she could not locate was the dildo Savannah had been holding. Not that she needed to, The Dashboard was already helpfully filling her in on her once more apparent girlfriend's new and impossible anatomy. Answering both the desire for a large penis and for it to be inconspicuous, Savannah's clit would now get an erection-and then swell up to a size that frankly, seemed excessive.

Yet, at the edges of her mind, Jeanie could feel excited about it. In that sensation was a whole other world of memories and even looking at them was causing them to integrate into her awareness. Thankfully, her stunned partner finally spoke, pulling her away from that edge.

"What the fuck just happened?" Savannah shouted. "What did you do?"

"I granted your wish, well, wishes." It seemed like the tall, and athletic black woman's memories had not been altered to match the wish. Which was odd considering how so much else had just happened. Maybe it had something with the restrictions she had placed on herself and how all those memories of them getting together were off to one side. How was she supposed to even figure that out?

"So, what, we're in your lamp or something?" Savannah crossed her arms over her muscular chest. Jeanie's gaze moved south, and her eyes widened when she saw how big the other woman's clit had become. It had to be twice as big as her thumb! Her gaze snapped up. "Well? What's the answer?"

"What? No, I'm human-er, was, at any rate. This is just my apartment."

That revelation made Savannah's eyes widen. Her aggressive stance relaxed. "Oh...um, are those my shorts behind you?"

Jeanie turned and picked up a pair of hot pants that definitely were not hers. "These?"

"Yeah," Savannah put her hand up. "Pass 'em over?"

They each got dressed in awkward silence after that, the duo pulling on vaguely similar athletic attire. Trying to break the ice, Jeanie asked if she wanted anything to drink.

"Got coffee?"

"I can make some." A few moments of whirring later, she had turned two pods into cups of coffee. Not wanting to instigate further, she put the cup on the counter for the other woman to pick up.

"So... you heard my post orgasm wishes and granted them? Just like that?"

"Yeah... sorry. I tried to-"

"-and genies grant wishes literally, right? That's how it works in the stories."

"Sure, why-"

"Does that mean I have some giant, stealth dick now?"

"Uh... Are you saying your, um, clit was always that big?"

"What?" Both women looked down, and Savannah's button was very visible against the Spandex of her tiny shorts. If anything, it looked even bigger than before. "You know... I can't remember it not being like that but, at the same time, I know it hadn't been."

"Do you... Do you feel anything when you look at me?"

"With my dick or-?"

"No! I mean, well, yes-but also not really. You wished your girlfriend had a nice apartment. Are you... Are you seeing someone already?"

Savannah's eyebrows came together, and she looked left before grimacing. "I can't... I can't remember and trying to is giving me a headache. Ow..."

"Okay, that confirms a hunch." Briefly, she filled Savannah in on the mass of memories sitting just outside her awareness. The other woman seemed dubious but also intrigued.

"So I wished to have a giant stealth dick and that you were my girlfriend? Is that what you're saying?"

"Not precisely, but that is how the wishes were interpreted it seems."

"Wanna give that a try then?"

"Give what a-" and for the second time that day, Jeanie found herself surprised by a kiss. The embrace made her mind go hazy, their proximity seeming to evoke emotions born from all those memories she was holding off.

She broke the kiss. "You don't even know my name yet!"

"Okay, well?"

"Um, I'm Jeanie."

"Jeanie the genie? Really?" She huffed. "But I kind of like that. Nice to meet you, Jeanie, I'm Savannah. Now let's see what this wish of mine got me!"

From there everything was a whirlwind as her mental fortitude crumbled and the wish's effects swept them both away. They hit Jeanie's bed, both gasping as untold years of passion became theirs. The first time they met crystallized. It had been at the gym on campus. Jeanie, a post-grad, and Savannah, in her junior year of undergrad. Them being four years apart always made Savannah laugh and joke about dating a cougar even though Jeanie was a few years from thirty still.

Savannah moaned as Jeanie bit down her neck. "Mmm... so does that mean this isn't the first time we've done this?"

"Does seem like it..."

"Show me then, let the memory of the first time I wished for pour into me..."

It was the holidays, and almost no one was at the gym. As it was that night, they had the place to themselves. Their usual flirting was less restrained, they kept finding excuses to press against the other. Everything came to a head as Jeanie was doing bench presses. She had not known then about Savannah's unique anatomy, but it was hard to miss the bulge as her sort-of girlfriend stood over her. To this day, Jeanie could not remember why she did it. When Savannah looked down at her, she had raised her head and brushed her lips against the bump causing her friend to moan and the mound to throb.

mistyfdfa
mistyfdfa
586 Followers
12