I Wish For... Ch. 02: A Stiff Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Savannah had staggered back, and Jeanie had gotten up as her significant libido started to do its thing. She could only focus on how they had not gotten further than flirty kisses and slightly-more-than-playful petting. There had been yelling about secrets and trust. They did not speak for a week after that. Granted, the make-up sex, their first time, was earth-shattering as they both got to see Savannah's actual size.

"I'm sorry I hid that from you," Savannah said in the present, her hands working Jeanine's lower back. "I was pretty ashamed of it myself, it seems."

"Mmm... you had your reasons, I'm sorry I was apparently such a bitch about it at first."

"Yeah, wow. Can we, you know, change that?"

"I guess? Though I've noticed-"

"I wish we had talked about my cock before that night."

The burn of her power working gave way to the memory she had just been in, only it was different now. The memory glitched and then Jeanie remembered an earlier conversation though she had hardly believed it-despite she herself being a genie. Wait, why was she a genie then? Locked into experiencing the memory with Savannah, she could not stop to investigate.

As memory-Jeanie got to her feet, memory-Savannah was not cowering, but standing confidently. The outfit she was wearing was more daring, making it seem like she had chosen that night to be The Night. She tucked her thumbs into the waistband of her shorts and asked if Jeanie was sure she wanted to do this. There were assurances, then kisses, then petting as their first time was moved from Jeanie's apartment to the floor of the gym.

Suddenly feeling far more passionate, Jeanie mirrored the memory and moved down Savannah's body. With similar feelings of surprise at looking at what was effectively a five-inch clit, both past and present kissed the tip. For a moment, the experiences were perfectly synced as Jeanie went down on her girlfriend while her erection continued to grow. Remembering her mouth being full and experiencing it also for the first time, the newly-minted genie found herself already fingering herself in preparation. Then present-day Savannah broke with the memory as kept growing when her past-self said she was at her limit.

It was exciting to feel Savannah swelling even further as veins inflated and embraced her shaft. In the face of increasing stimulation, the coitus of yesteryear faded leaving them to their first time that morning. Wait, Morning? When had that happened? Once again the feeling of things having altered without her awareness crept over Jeanie even as she sank into a comfortably familiar rhythm of sucking off her girlfriend.

Each time she dragged her lips along their length, another memory between them sank into her mind. Jeanie's belly-button itched, and then there was a bar there. A placeholder for more exotic jewelry when she was playing up the genie thing. Her nipples, too, were suddenly pierced-as were Savannah's according to the memory. And so it went, a lifetime of surprisingly kinky love unfolding as their coupling in the present shifted to match.

Jeanie felt Savannah grab her wrists and pin them behind her back. "Open wide, love. You know what time it is..."

She moaned more and more as her incredibly athletic partner held her up and began to face fuck her. It only took a couple of seconds before Savannah's only partially turgid thick foot of dick was plunging in and out of Jeanie's mouth. Her girlfriend's soft girth was grinding on her tongue as the tip slid a little further down her throat with each thrust.

"Ah, Jeanie. You feel... so... so good! That's it, just a little suction. Mmmyeah, that's nice. Yes. Yes! That's perfect! Oh, Jeanie. Jeanie! Oh, fuck...I'm so big now! I-mmm-I'm ready! Are you?"

Jeanie nodded and her dominating girlfriend withdrew before letting her drop to the bed.

Never releasing her grip, Savannah resituated herself. The broad, rounded peak of her girlfriend's transformed clit slid up and down between her lips. "Does my pet genie like that, hmm? Do you love the feel of the massive cock you gave your master?"

The words stung at first, then her mind flooded with nights where she was worshiped as a goddess instead. Somehow, her status as a being with near-cosmic power had become a crucial aspect of their roleplaying. Not that she minded, it was a relief to have at least one person who knew what she really was. "Master, is it not big enough? I can make your heart's desire come true... all you need to do is ask."

It was a phrase so familiar it happened without her thinking. No wonder present-day Savannah was so much bigger!

"I just want you to moan my name. Let everyone who can hear us know who you belong to!"

After that, the sex was aggressive, and it was not long before Jeanie was doing just that. She shouted, she moaned, she was probably heard across town as Savannah-still growing!-plowed into her over and over and over. That onslaught of pleasure seemed to stretch on and on, her consciousness grappling with just how many wishes had been made while in the throes of lust to make their lovemaking sessions last longer and feel better. Finally, Savannah's grip on her began to loosen, at which point Jeanie turned the tables.

Pushing back, Jeanie knocked her partner to the mattress and leveraged herself so that she was kneeling with her back turned. She started slow, carefully building a tempo while also striving to not finish her girlfriend off. The deliberate, lingering rise and fall had Savannah writhing beneath her and also getting harder still. As big as she was while in charge, nothing compared to what it felt like to fuck Savannah while dominating her.

Bit by bit, the apparently now lifelong genie worked herself up until she was slamming her full, muscular booty onto Savannah's pelvis with thumps that sounded almost like dribbling a basketball. They were yelling together now. Their hands holding tight as she put as much of her weight directly on Savannah's impossible fuck stick. She was so very close!

Then Jeanie was standing in someone else's living room, gasping like she was a fish out of water. Her throbbing body was shrouded in gauzy veils and silk sashes like the stereotyped look. Everything about the situation was jarring, but also entirely reasonable somehow. Like this was normal.

"Wow," said a young, feminine voice. "It really worked! I summoned a genie!"

Huh? Was this about covering three wishes for The Eldjinni? Though, if she actually had been a genie for her entire life like her coexisting new memories seemed to imply, why had she not already satisfied the bargain? Was this a time paradox thing?

"Because the deal for greater power was still made yesterday, cutie. You wished for power, so power you shall have. So much that you have no idea how to use it..."

Right. Well, nothing to do but go onward then. So she turned to face her first challenge. (4591)

12