All Comments on 'I Wish She Hadn't Ch. 01'

by stfloyd56

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
ender2k2kender2k2kover 6 years ago
Great story.

I am going to be really disappointed if they don't end up together though. Thanks.

Lonely_readerLonely_readerover 6 years ago
Good Start

But I have to concur with ender2k2k, the overall value of the story will be tied with them ending up together. Curious as what you will devise for them falling apart in chapter 2.

gkreitzerctkgkreitzerctkover 6 years ago
Really Excellent Character Development

I really admire the way you build your characters, a lot of time devoted to psychological character development. To my mind, that is the most interesting vehicle by which to navigate sexual interrelationships that can then be explored in honest, creative & erotic ways. I like these two. Nicely done!

frankctkfrankctkover 6 years ago
Sounds Really Familiar

I can myself identify with the dilemma of having a young lover whose affections are over-the-top and thus tended to derail an otherwise promising relationship. Besides a realistic plot, the dialogue and characterization are adroit, clever, and witty. A finely wrought tale whose sequel is highly anticipated. 5 stars.

larskilarskiover 6 years ago
Excellent Again

Another gem from one of the better writers on this site. Great sex, creative dialogue, and enough plot twists to keep things interesting. Keep 'em cumming!.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userstfloyd56@stfloyd56
Thank you for reading my stories. I hope you find them both erotically charged, as well as thought-provoking. In the end, I'm just trying to tell good stories. I am an amateur, and I still have not figured out if I actually have any writing ability. I would appreciate if you...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES