All Comments on 'I Wish She Hadn't Ch. 02'

by stfloyd56

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Really Nicely Done

I didn't think it could be done - resolve the ending with its presaged failed relationship while also providing the requisite "happy ending." I certainly didn't see that resolution coming, but the clues were all there. This story pushes all the buttons - psychological realism, sensual sex scenes, and great storytelling, all while infused with deep empathy and compassion. Constructing this took a tremendous skill set. Just a tremendous love story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Loved It

I was preparing to be devastated. Instead, I was left feeling uplifted and amazed by love's power to rescue and redeem us. I am drawn to realism, but who isn't buoyed by happiness, even in the face of tragedy. Thank you so much!

frankctkfrankctkover 6 years ago
Kudos

Nice ending to a really erotic and interesting story. I feel like I know know these people, and I like them.

SejanusSejanusover 6 years ago
A comment you don't see every day

You made a remarkably accurate accounting of the geographies involved in this story. Wow. Spot on with Minneapolis for that time period, and the music! If I had to pick one tiny mistake, the club formerly known as a bus station--it's called First Ave not First Avenue by any locals. :D Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Wow. I am a grown man and I wept for Madi.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Damn, that was tough but so worthwhile to read. I just hope that he and Libby can truly love a good life together. Madi deserved so much better than him but he couldn't handle her devotion. 5*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userstfloyd56@stfloyd56
Thank you for reading my stories. I hope you find them both erotically charged, as well as thought-provoking. In the end, I'm just trying to tell good stories. I am an amateur, and I still have not figured out if I actually have any writing ability. I would appreciate if you...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES