I Wished For What!? Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

First I notice the head extending out past a tightening sheath of skin. It's a perfectly sculpted plum shape. A head swollen out beyond the baseball diameter of the rest of that cock and already leaking a string of precum as it starts somehow defying gravity and reaching a more horizontal position. I look up and see Harley is now stopped a couple of feet from me. Her dick is bare inches away. A big ropy vein runs across the top. I look up again and realize I am licking my lips while Harley studies my interest. Even while our gazes remain locked, I am very aware of that massive cock continuing to rise. I can feel the heat of it on my face now and it bobs with each heartbeat only to angle higher and higher. Finally I look back straight ahead to see that mouthwatering cockhead towering above me. Heavily bobbing with each heartbeat. Surprisingly, her testicles seem underwhelming in comparison. Each the size of a golf ball. So smooth and tight looking, yet kind of pressed forward.

Just as I'm thinking some real craziness is about to happen. Harley gets my attention and while I am opening my mouth - to say something or do something with it I'm not sure - Harley, very huskily I must say, and so faintly it almost doesn't penetrate my cowl, whispers "See something you like?" And it sounds just like my aunt Leah's voice and immediately takes me back to that first party my aunt led me to and now I know exactly why I am bound like this! I mean not every detail, like Harley Quinn having a whatever you even call that thing between her legs or me as Catwoman. But the moment swamps me, the mirrors and lighting and...

...

That first party! Wow. Even now my emotions tumble when I try to remember any details. But the beginning is easy to tell. After acquiescing to being blindfolded, aunt Leah beamed at me and waved her hand in a kind of elaborate shuffle. Lights switched on on a vehicle down the street, and with the deep thrum of a big v-eight engine a town car coasted up to us. Leah stepped over and held the door open for me and in my complete shock I slipped in. Leah was quickly in next to me, the door closed, but the car remained at idle. I tried to catch the driver's eye in the mirror but instead Leah gently grabbed my jaw and turned me to face her. With her other hand she held a large black scarf. I held still while she deftly tied it around my head as a very effective blindfold. I felt the car pull away from the curb and after receiving a very exciting kiss on the corner of my lips, this is what I was told.

"There are rules for tonight D."

Hesitation from me, "mmm-kay?"

"Yes very important rules, mainly for first timers and absolutely for your safety."

I could feel she had turned toward me and was very close. Her exhalations making the little hairs on my earlobes flutter. Eighteen and barely in control of my hormones, and I want so badly to impress my special aunt Leah with my adultness but her radiating all that heat! And now I can smell a kind of sandalwood perfume filling the car's cabin; yes sandalwood and cinnamon and clove and a dazzling hint of oranges. My heart is racing and I can hear both the smile and care in her voice as she continues.

"I will only initially be your guide. We are going to a large residence and when we arrive, I will take your hand and guide you from this car to a changing room. There I will leave you in the care of a valet who will help you with your costume. And relax D, you will be very safe."

The 'relax D' because I'm breathing like I just ran the fastest 100m sprint of my life and I'm still having trouble getting my muscles to relax. The 'relax D' also comes with a very warm hand mid-thigh on my right leg. I make a mighty effort to get myself under some control.

"I'm taking you to a sort of themed adult experience. There will be some important people there you may recognize. There will absolutely be people of every shape and size and in terrific outfits and the rooms in various vignettes. You will see alcohol and drugs freely available in these rooms, and people having a very good time."

"Did you hear what I said D?"

Absolutely no! I can't think! With my sight gone, my remaining senses are overwhelmed with her femininity. I'm pretty sure she is being mostly serious and not overtly teasing, but even normally her charisma grabs hold of me. I nod because I think she has been waiting for some response from me. I try super hard to listen to what came next.

"Ok then the rules are simple. When we enter an electronic bracelet will be placed on your wrist. You can't remove it but when you leave it will be removed for you. Your costume will be that of a monk, and you will wear both a cowl and a mask. Your costume will mark you as a first timer of a guest, and as such you will not be allowed to partake in the physical pleasures of the evening. You are allowed one modest drink every hour, but no more. Your bracelet is used to track this and keep you in the main part of the house. The upstairs is restricted this time for you. You may stay as long as you like and leave when you desire. To leave you simply find a valet, they will safely get you back to the hotel. You will be blindfold again as you leave, the driver will remove it when you are dropped off. You will be safe throughout the night."

She took a pause. The quiet voice, the smooth motion of the car traversing city blocks, the headiness of that perfume. I have memorized that moment in time. After a bit of enjoying the moment, I started to take in what she had said and a mini-panic set in. "Will we leave separately then!?" I squeaked out.

I think I roused her from her own quiet moment.

"D this is all about you being allowed to explore something new and deeply exciting in your own way. I can feel you practically vibrating off the seat now and we are still in the car. After I leave you I will get in my own costume. You may not even recognize me when we pass each other in the rooms. I won't be looking for you or keeping tabs on you. The house rules guaranty your safety, and I am bringing you here because I believe you are mature enough for this experience. I see a special future ahead for you D, and this is just the beginning of your aunt Leah preparing you for it!"

I remember hearing the first part of that, but this little flashback has reminded me she did say something at the end I should have reacted to. Hmm.

We arrived and it went exactly as she said. I was let free to roam after being outfitted with my monks outfit. It was slightly insulting is what I was thinking until I was spilled into an entry.

I had come into a large room, very large in fact, and while my eyes and head must have looked like they where on separate swivels, a warm hand grasped my forearm and started pulling on me insistently. "Wh-ha?"

"I'm Valara, a friend of your aunts'. She asked me to keep an eye out for you." We had finally stopped, apparently it was just a smart move to get me out of the entryway, and I had finally started surveying the hand now attached to my forearm.

I know while I'm remembering this moment that the given name was not Valara, but something else. But Valara was what I heard now and this only slightly unusual name has sent some wicked chill down my spine, but it's pretty much blown away by my forearm molester. When I was actually here at this party and not just taking this lightening fast yet interminable stroll through this memory, my forearm molester was an Aussie drag queen. Ambrosia was what she called herself! Loud and proud and she made the start of that night comedic, hilarious, and just the best.

Instead, my memory has made the person gripping my forearm someone else, someone wearing strange gloves with very pointy cat-claw like curved tips, and as I look up I see me as Catwoman.

This memory/dream has other immediate differences. Previously the center of the room held a ice mermaid surrounded by a colorful and absurdly rich food service. Now it's like a giant round fish bowl, with dark rock bordered by white sand, and two actual mermaids swimming about with each other. Or one looks more manly, but with the fins and lighting it's just one big erotic mystery now. No food.

I feel a kind of panic to see the one sight that has seared itself upon my brain from that night. To affirm it somehow. I rush away from Catwoman, pass into a billiards type room where I do remember a very handsome gentleman who looked very much like the Dos Equis beer commercial guy was telling three others just what pleased him while they obeyed his every whim. Different again. This time it's a very skinny skin-headed white guy. A few aimless hairs peeking above a leather vest and holding actual chains attached to three what? Servants? Slaves? Victims? That last feels most right and I scuttle on. I basically keep my head down and my eyes as lidded as possible as I exit the room, long hallway, turn, short hallway, and I'm there. I'm panting with nerves. The mirrored room is through this next entryway.

My whole body is a taut bundle of nerves and hormonal excitement. The moment I have revisited a thousand million times is through that entryway. I step in.

Yes there are people. Yes there is sound and distraction. I see one thing only. The golden goddess. Entire body sprayed in some lustrous gold. Barefoot. Slim gold ankle bracelet with an ankh symbol swaying gently back and forth. Toned calves below slim thighs, knees bent, with one leg trailing above the other. If she has panties I can't see them, but her legs are crossed enough to show only skin and shadow where her sex is. Tiny golden micro skirt, and not another stitch of clothing, and her only above the waist accessory a flower coronet in her hair. Her long and curly, flowing brunette tresses hair. So exactly like my aunt Leah. I'm glued to the spot and just studying the hair when suddenly where the golden goddess's head had just been, now there is a deep brown naked ass. I move out of the entryway, and when I realize my attention was broken because these two are on a rotating stage, I look for a dark place to watch from.

I find my place and turn back to the action to get a side view. The whole tableau before me now, the golden goddess is leaned back against a strippers pole, her forearms tied with maroon colored rope from her elbows to her wrists. I have a second to think it looks nice and exactly as my memories have ever captured it. The stage rotates slowly, one revolution every two minutes are so.

I'm close enough to see some detail but hopefully remain hidden in shadow in the shifting lightly created by the mirrors. The room isn't packed and people are kind of bunched up watching in little pockets together. Watching because it is absolutely a performance.

The tied golden goddess is faced with tall Moroccan looking man. Naked. Reasonably fit and tall, in fact it's very noticeable how tall he is standing over his bound prize like that. His other noticeable feature is a kind of porpoise shaped cock, holding mostly horizontal with the head drooping down as if the weight is too much. Pretty long and nicely thick. While I'm looking at it a long pink tongue with a curl in it starts licking the underside at the base just where it meets his scrotum. You can actually see the skin depress beneath her tongue with the force she is applying. As the disk they are on spins to her backside the man let's out a very deep moan. I look up to see a man who looks queerly dumbfounded. Doesn't matter, last time I looked at that guy's head. When I couldn't see her directly, I looked in the mirrors.

Wonderful breasts; perfectly placed and very modest B cups. Exquisite skin tone. Her golden nipples stood far out on her modest teardrops. Almost a bit pointy. I drank all of her in. Every inch of that skin. It was probably two or three more revolutions before I focused again on the sex act she was performing. It wasn't just her clearly displayed genetic gifts, but more the way her body moved. A slow undulation that seemed to start at her pelvis was beginning to mesmerize me.

I literally couldn't decide if it was my aunt Leah or not. One second yes, the next second no. Does it matter if it is? She brought me here. So no. But did she mean for me to see this? This woman is bound after all, though it's clear no one is being forced. My aunt, who if that is really her is the most beautiful sexy sinful delightful thing ever, my aunt might be performing oral sex and whatever else happens on a rotating stage in front of me. My stomach hurt thinking about it. See it shouldn't be a problem because I'm one of three or four dressed as monks I've seen walking around, but I have a necklace identifying who I am a guest of. It's quite obvious. If that golden skinned exquisite cocksucker is my aunt Leah and she looks out in the crowd, I won't be hard for her to identify. Strangely enough, I stay because of something she always tells me. It's silly, but whenever we are done visiting or talking on the phone, she always says "gotta get carping those diems, you know." My feet are glued to the floor and I'm staying; I'm for sure carping this one.

Golden goddess is an artist with that dick. By the time I resume watching the main show she's got half this guy's meat stuffed down her maw. Her lips are wrapped super tight and there is red lipstick showing she's been at least an inch further on him already. Her throat is swallowing as she is easing back off of him. She must have been at this a minute because they have a rhythm already. Her cheeks suck in as she takes him deeper and every three or four strokes he goes just a bit deeper and you can see her throat muscles swallowing as he backs out. Fucking. Hot. And it's so obviously just a dick to her. A tool to win over her audience. She is constantly making eye contact and holding it with different audience members. I notice conversation has dropped substantially. I hear one person shush another. You can feel the air handlers kick on as the room temperature starts suddenly heating up.

Inhale through nose. Suction In. Out with some wild tongue motion along the base. Repeat. Suction in so deep you can see the head start down her throat, swallow and release. I think the guy is sort of groaning along, or it's other people. I'm making some low animal noise I certainly don't recognize but wow. I didn't know much back then, certainly nothing involving limits of a blow job with hands tied behind back sitting on the floor. I learned that night. Pretty quickly a shout went up "Hands!" I actually heard some idiot say "Second!" thankfully drowned out with a reverberating chorus of "Hands! Hands! Hands!" Golden goddess smiles over that big dick and nods like she approves. Some older gent with the de riguer leather and chains - not quite as handsome as you'd wish - jumps up on the stage when she has rotated to directly in front of me, pulls a knife from his boot and I guess slits the rope binding her. I heard the snick as the old booted hedonist twisted his wrist and the blade opened. That sound matched with the exact moment this transcendent, luminescent cocksucking golden goddess made eye contact with me for the first time.

Time stopped. She kept looking right at me, turning her head as her stage turned, making the fat cock in her mouth push her cheek out in a completely erotic display of just how wide her mouth was open and how fat the cockhead was. All while looking me straight in my eye. I think I took my first breath in a minute as she spun away. Serious clothing adjustments. She catches my eye in one of the mirrors and she is smiling again. Smirking really. Maybe she saw me reaching under my monks robes.

All I can think is Oh my God is that my aunt Leah eye-freaking me while she gives an Oscar cock sucking performance? Is this what adults do at parties? I mean wow! I have never, never ever felt so alive as I do at this exact moment.

Golden goddess is back under this guy's decidedly harder and now upright fuckstick and is bathing his big brown balls in epic amounts of saliva. As the platform rotates her back towards me I see her slowly massaging out her forearms with her hands out of my peripheral vision because I am too laser focused on waiting to see if she will meet my gaze again to look away from where her gaze will be.

And she does! Her head is turned to the right searching me out and when our eyes lock, she leans her head back without breaking eye contact and gurgles half homeboys nutsack. And she just keeps staring until she disappears behind his lightly pumping ass, only to reappear looking directly at me, slowly turning her head to the left as she is turned away by the dais. I feel sweat breaking across my upper lip. This room is getting hot and I'm damn well melting in this full body costume!

Hands now free and apparently warmed up the wastes no time putting them to work. Left hand pushes his erection hard against his stomach while right hand forcefully grabs his scrotum and draws it sharply down. You can hear him taking in a deep breath that is cut short when her tongue starts lathing the skin just above her right hand. You can see his legs shake and his hips try and hump forward.

God her mouth is leaving saliva trails everywhere! As she pulls away another spit trails from her bottom lip as she brings his cock back down to her mouth height and leaning her head forward, she takes it deep. She once again has it in her throat and catching my eye, she reaches her free hand to his ass and pulls him in until her nose is buried in his stomach! She swallows once, then waits, then swallows again before pulling back.

A few people clap!

This was pre-internet porn days and I was a generally unremarkable eighteen year-old in a pretty average household. I never had the audacity or creativity to even dream of a situation like the one I was in now. The single sexiest woman I have ever seen is eye-boning me while doing impossible things with her mouth! I can only say every molecule of my body was vibrating with emotion. I couldn't and didn't even try moving.

She sits up higher on her knees and leans back. She's obviously enjoying the attention and it feels like Act 2 is coming up. She lifts off her knees and gets onto the pads of her feet, her hands placed on his hips for control, and she begins putting that long tongue on display.

First it curls under his cockhead, then she alternates sucking from this nerve center and then releasing it and bathing the whole cockhead in a tongue swirl. Suck the underside of the head, tongue bath. A couple of revolutions and she starts a serious fast and furious head bobbing, taking in about 2/3 of porpoise cock. One hand reaches up and grabs the shaft right in front of her mouth and she's working that whole dick on every stroke now! You can hear the guy getting ready to cum right until he let's out a little "Argh," which I realize is caused by the nails of her right hand raking his flank.

Golden goddess, whatever her intention, is not ready for the show to end so abruptly, and it's sexy as fuck!

She pulls off and grabs his big dick with both hands; the bottom hand loos like it's squeezing pretty hard, and the takes that long pointy tongue and starts discovering how far she can cram it into his urethra. She actually backs her head off a moment and uses the pinky of her top hand to open it up a bit! I want to wince or something but this guy ain't crying! Just the opposite as her tongue goes back to work.

She's back to both hands slowly jacking that shaft and french kissing the head, with just enough space for the audience to see the tip of her tongue making headway. The dais just spins. Nothing but silence and random moaning from the audience, a wet jerking noise from the stage and a bull snorting coming from the lucky jerk towering over her.

All while looking in my eyes. Very intensely. After minutes of the french kissing, she has started a kind of slower, more languid cocksucking. At times her eyes look away from mine, usually only for me to find her gaze again in a mirror, but at other times she gazes at others. I hear little moans and gasps from them as she makes eye contact. Her gaze is that smoldering and intense.