I Wished For What!? Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I notice the room has been filling up when someone briefly blocks my view, and realize probably thirty minutes has passed.

I'm thinking everyone is ready for a finale when Golden goddess asks the room in a liquid voice, "ready for a facefucking?"

And a cheer first shoots up and chants of "Facefuck! Facefuck!" start quaking the room. Really it's a huge audience at this point.

Golden goddess, drilling me with her eyes whispers, "Take it," and grabs onto both his ass cheeks. He wastes no time at all and starts pounding away. Golden goddess takes it tip to pubic bone, cheeks flaring in as he pulls away and expanding so obscenely when he leans in. Staring at me and taking that big cock! His fat cock is practically purple he's so pent up. You can hear orgasms start rippling across the room as those touching themselves can't gut it out to the end.

Golden goddess herself is finally starting to look a little broken. Her lips swelling, saliva trailing and swinging wildly away from her chin in all directions. She had moved forward quite a bit but homeboy quickly has her back pinned to the stripper pole again and still she is just taking it. Never once forcing a stoppage in the action.

Her nostrils start flaring after a couple of rotations and stud is breathing like a racing horse on Derby day. It's starts low at first, but a chant of "Cum! Cum! Cum! Cum!" begins. My mouth is so dry I can't even get a word out, but my whole body is screaming for release!

Stud is now pulling his fat porpoise cock all the way out and another three inches besides, and then pounding forward. All I see her is throat stretching, her cheeks rapidly sucking in and then bulging out. Her hands on his hips trying to maintain some semblance of control when she pulls all the way off and grabs his big cock with one hand while dropping her head completely below his shaft. The other hand reaches around to his ass and she slips her middle finger right into the guy's butthole! One jerk along the shaft while simultaneously pumping that finger in his ass and cum shoots right over her head and about eight feet across and over the platform and spills onto some costumed guest! Looking in my eyes she blows me a kiss and I start my own orgasm right then and there! Stud keeps sending shot after shot of cum through his piss slit, with golden goddess now back to sucking underneath his fat apple cockhead until finally the strength of his cum shot fades and a last few streams start dribbling down onto her face! Fucking cum literally everywhere. A few shots made it off the platform and the rest are decorating both the platform and Golden goddess's face, hair, and dripping down to her tits. Fuck me!

...

The Anuith had surely plucked that single most important memory from me and created a vignette in which I am now the potential star. Because that was the lesson learned in that moment and what aunt Leah repeatedly taught me on that trip. I still don't know if that Golden goddess was indeed Leah, but I do know that woman was the dominant one in that moment, on that stage. On her knees seemingly taking a punishing from a big fat cock, Golden goddess was who everyone was watching.

Right on cue, Harley looks down at me and says in a high-pitched tone, "I'm bored. You wanna play?" Big. Huge. Fat. Super Cock. Bobbing up and down in front of my face with her heartbeat.

There is a jerk of movement below me and Harley and I start turning on our own little stage. Looking around briefly I see shadowed figures watching and it seems slightly sinister. But then the wind is knocked from me as I see Golden goddess in the audience!

Every detail as I remember. Her skin is covered in golden paint and spangles, a super low cut golden skirt stopping above the bottom of her shapely ass. Slim waist and pointy breasts with elongated nipples. Intent look of lust on her face as she catches my gaze.

Fuck me! I'm carping this diem.

"Meow!" I reply to Harley and while maintaining as much eye contact as possible with Golden goddess, it's time to find out what Catwoman can do!

I lean forward and extend what turns out to be a super long tongue and lather the base of shaft with some soft kitty licks, eventually leaning forward to put more and more pressure behind my tongue.

Harley's on a slightly different wavelength I guess because she grabs my cowl by an ear and pulls be back away from her. "Don't be so bossy," she rails at me while shoving that fucking monster into my mouth!

That fucking bitch! My mouth is seriously stretched beyond belief and I'm getting a little pissed until I catch a mirrored reflection of what's happening here.

Beyond sexy Harley Quinn has got her Big, Huge, Fat, Super Cock stretching out poor little Catwoman's mouth in the most obscene way! It's glorious and now I'm noticing other details as well. Harley's mega-hero cock's pre-cum tastes like peachy girl pussy! She's fucking delicious and the mega-plum head is ridged before it rejoins the shaft and that ridge is running along the roof of my mouth while she keeps leaning forward.

I mean fuck it right? I can't even look at Golden goddess for a moment as I am just blown away by the sight of Catwoman's mouth stretched out and then I look up to meet Harley Quinn's smoldering crazy eyes. I'm thinking they may be two different colors when she pushes my head down and tries pushing that super-cock into my threat! Jesus! I swallow and it slides right down my gullet. Harley treats me like a orifice and just starts pounding my mouth out. Over the course of a couple of rotations she's stuffing nearly a foot of cock down my throat while I'm bound beneath her.

It's so fucking Hot! I'm eye-banging Golden goddess and thinking of how to get the upper hand, when Goldie herself shouts out "Hands!"

Fuck Yes! This pummeling face-fuck is beyond any real-life situation but I want to do to Goldie what she did to me that night. Others take up that call and soon the whole room is chanting "Hands! Hands! Hands!"

Harley herself reaches into her boot and pulls out a wicked looking long blade. I'm watching the blade as she brings it up to her mouth, my head angling up as she pulls super-cock from my mouth. She licks it while watching me, a line of blood opening up across her tongue. I have always loved crazy in real life and that just made me even hotter!

She steps forward and leans over my back to free me ( I hope ). Which with me looking up at her already, causes that unbelievable baseball-bat cock to not only push into my throat, but it must get most of the way to my stomach! It's so tight in my throat, I can't breathe! God and she keeps pushing! I feel the bindings suddenly loosen but all I can hear is a roaring in my ears. My vision is blacking out a little bit and I think Harley must have been in my throat for at least a couple of minutes now when she pulls all the way out and takes a step back. Drool and saliva strands keep us attached at multiple points from Harley mega-cock to Kitty mouth. I catch my breath and massage out my hands and forearms, the tingling quickly receding. My nose may have touched skin!

I grab the base of Harley-cock with one hand and she tops it with one of her own. I put my other hand above hers and she then puts her hand tight against mine, leaving about four inches of orange size cockhead remaining above our four hands. I swallow it whole.

Harley grabs the sides of my face and starts slapping my cheeks lightly while a swirl my long tongue and suck all that sweet girl pre-cum out of her. With her hands gone I'm left jacking about a foot of cock that's not going in and out of my mouth. Finally, taking a page from Goldie, I get up on the balls of my feet and take a more active role. Harley's mega girlie cock has a really big urethra. So I start tonguing it and drinking in all the peachy girlie pre-cum draining out of it. My long pointed tongue is making headway into that super hot slit!

Harley is clearly building up steam and leaves my cheeks alone only to start jamming her monster girl meat down my throat.

Inhale in, swallow, swallow, Harley pulls back. Inhale in, taking it deeper. Repeat. Huh-uh! Goldie is breathing hard and clearly flushed, but this show is not anywhere close to over.

I take my claw covered hands off that baseball bat just long to dig five furrows into each thigh and not stopping until I hit boot. Harley screams out and pulls her darkening cock out. She hollers out "Bad Kitty" and wallops me in the eye with her mega-cock!

I mean what the fuck! I'm handling the shit out of Harley Quinn's baseball-bat cock and she did what?! Taking another page from Goldie's book I push her girl-bat up against her stomach and try to snatch her golf-ball nut snack and start tonguing the base again. I take a break and use my teeth to pull one glove off in preparation of introducing it to her little butthole when I am caught by surprise.

First, I'm looking up for just a moment and see her super cock doesn't even end until it's above those huge high fantastic D cups of hers! I briefly see light reflected from the red ruby in one of her nipple skull barbells when my now bare hand that was reaching behind her sack to get at said asshole encountered a very wet little slit tucked up against that tight package. It explains why it is thrust forward I guess. Don't know what I expected, but this is definitely something a superhero would take advantage of, right?

I slip a finger in to what is an incredibly tight - so-oo tight - pussy. Harley stops any movement and goes completely still. "What's a matter Harley? Cat got your pussy?" I angle my body and use my elbow to hold her huge fat cock hard against her torso and slide that hand down to lift her modest and quite girly nuts, to get a good look. Looking straight at Goldie, I stick my tongue six or seven inches out of my mouth, and curl it a few times before pulling it back in a licking my battered and swelling lips. "Me-ow," I whisper, "who wants to see me Lick It?"

Goldie, Harley, and the whole crowd all erupt into spontaneous cheering, with shouts of "Lick It! Lick It! Lick It! Lick It!" coming from all directions. Harley actually looks nervous when I lean in and lick from the back to the front, her hips canted forward now to give me greater access.

I'm thrusting just the one finger in and out and licking all around it, paying special attention to a little hooded clit! And thank god, cause it's crowded down there. The dais keeps rotating and now I'm all over a basically still Harley who is writhing in pleasure. She's grabbing and twisting her nipples insanely hard, pulling them by the barbells until they are stretched out inches away from those firm tits.

My mouth shifts from licking her pussy to swallowing around her nuts and then taking that monster girl meat back into my mouth. As I really get into banging away at her pussy I thrust her cock back up against her belly and between her tits and command her to "Titty fuck that huge cock for your master!"

Harley's eyes have been pretty glazed for awhile and she just stares at me for a moment, then looks down and pushed those huge corseted tits together. Her giant dong is wet with my saliva but she spits onto it anyway and starts working her hips, thrusting with her feet. I jack the base of her cock and go back to eating that pussy! Fuck me when I feel a squirt and her pussy loosens enough just long enough for me to add another finger. I look up in time to see her eyes roll back in her head before she focuses on me again. The black kohl around her eyes is smudged, her hands not just holding her tits but mauling them while she stuck mid-hunch while she had that little pussygasm.

I wink at Goldie and whisper, "Get ready."

I pull my tongue away from Harley's pussy and let her nut sack drop down. Harley dazed look inspires me! "Suck it," I tell her. Harley looks confused so I jack her dick higher and higher until I reach near to her cockhead and guide that against her chin. I smack her gently with it a few times and whisper, "suck it," again. I start gently moving those two fingers in her pussy and her mouth opens wide with a surprised cry.

I stand slowly, unzip my suit enough to release my breasts. Fingers still slowly pumping Harley pussy. At this point Harley is holding that monster super cock against her chest and I just lean in, now pressed nipple to nipple with Harley's much larger tits, and stick my long tongue in Harley's mouth. She starts tit-fucking both of us! Harley's hard nipples rubbing against mine as she flexes her hips. I turn her and push her back against the large pole I had been tied to and lift her leg onto my shoulder. Now she is completely exposed and in my control.

I tilt my head down and suck that fat cockhead as she grinds upward with her hips, and then release it as she drops her hips back down. "Suck it," I say again, holding her head down and sure enough, when she grinds up between out compressed tits, her mouth is stretched as that apple-sized cockhead passes beyond her lips. She relaxes her hips after a moment of swirling her tongue and her cock "plops" out of her tight mouth. I push her out of the way when she rocks her hips forward again and take it into my mouth. She looks startled but in a total lust haze. Two fingers stroking in and out of a deliciously tight pussy and her we are sharing this fantastic mega girl meat between us. I look over her shoulder to watch Goldie while I work.

Goldie is still the single most exciting thing in this room, but her eyes have changed! They are gold now with red sparks shooting from her irises! Her chest is heaving, her tight high pointy tits rising and falling quickly. The room is dead quiet except for her panting and the sound of Harley and I trading mouthfuls of giant girl cock. I lean back and grab Harley's head and start pushing it down when she grinds her hips up. Pretty soon she has four or five inches she's taking of her own cock and is clearly at her limit with us standing like this and her leg still up over my shoulder. I tell Harley, "Keep sucking and I'll keep you as my little slut."

Pretty sure I didn't need to give that instruction.

I start lapping at her pussy while I finger pound her out and she keeps grinding those hips up and down. Her booted foot is up on my shoulder now and she is staying busy with that huge cock. Fuck this is getting intense.

Goldie is shuttering so I pick up the pace and introduce my pinkie finger to Harley's ass as I wink at Goldie. Golden goddess has stopped panting and gone stiff as a board! Her eyes role up and her whole body starts twitching. The same is true for Harley apparently. When I stuck that finger in her ass she threw her head back and howled!

I jam her pussy and little girl butthole with my fingers a few times in quick succession while I jack her cock with my other hand and that Big, Huge, Fat, Mega badgirl cock starts firing! First shot straight up! Harley covers it with her mouth for what feels like the next two shots. I'm holding her shaft and each eruption feels like it is shooting a quart of cum! I'm trying to stand and when I pull all my fingers out of her different orifices she once again throws her head back and howls!

Cum fucking shoots everywhere! I try to get control of the situation but fuck it. I point her piss slit at her face, my face, both of our tits and still more cum! Peachy, pussy flavored cum! My Catwoman pussy starts it's own spasming finally, a little late to the party, but it knocks me down! Harley and I both sink to the floor in pile of tits and cum and sweaty leather. Both of us breathing like we just finished running a marathon.

The lights are fading out. Days of little sleep and hard work and now This! I'm spent after fucking and cumming like that! Minutes pass while Harley and I lick and stroke each other a little in superhero post-mega-blowjob bliss.

...

I feel a little tingle and know I am home in my bed. I want to open my eyes but I can feel the weight of long put off sleep holding them down. The Anuith is here. I can feel her presence like a heaviness in the room. That was a hell of 'Surprise.' I have to wonder if that is what my aunt Leah would have intended for me as a first gift. There were oddly dark moments throughout, and when I wake I'm going to need answers!

Fading to black I simply say "When I wake up..."

The Anuith doesn't wait for the end of my sentence and responds to my unfinished request with a "As you wish." And then later, "Master."